/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Live Audio Debate with A Missionary-Is Jesus God?

Sami Zaatari
02-17-2007, 11:47 PM
salam some time ago i had a debate with the missionary from ******************** sam shamoun on the topic of whethor Jesus is God:

http://muslim-responses.com/Debate_V...s_Sam_Shamoun_

enjoy :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Skillganon
02-17-2007, 11:51 PM
lol

You good ad debating aint yah?

The beginning commentary humours me.

`Abd al-Azeez
02-18-2007, 12:02 AM
lol the opening was kinda funny, was this on Paltalk?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-18-2007, 12:14 AM
lol where on Paltalk was this? Yea beginning was funny ;D
interesting debate.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
02-18-2007, 01:47 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&

format_quote Originally Posted by Sami Zaatari
salam some time ago i had a debate with the missionary from ******************** sam shamoun on the topic of whethor Jesus is God:

http://muslim-responses.com/Debate_V...s_Sam_Shamoun_

enjoy :)

&&&

I can't watch vidoe. Do u have the text ?

Malaikah
02-18-2007, 03:54 AM
:sl:

I'm listening, half way through so far, nice work...

I'm confused about one thing though, the way the Christian guy is explaining the trinity sounds like pure polytheism!:rolleyes:

Sami Zaatari
02-18-2007, 04:22 AM
i only did ABIT BAD during the beggining of the debate where i stuttered abit, and that wasnt cause i had nothing, lol it was because the text of the room was moving, lol and u can hear me saying it :)

Eric H
02-18-2007, 04:58 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Sami Zaatari;

I tried to listen to the debate but it cut out after 2 minutes, however the part of the commentary I heard seemed very biased.

In the spirit of seeking a greater interfaith tolerance and understanding

Eric

Malaikah
02-18-2007, 05:01 AM
The commentary was bias, but the debate has nothing to do with the commentary...

Malaikah
02-18-2007, 05:21 AM
:sl:

Okay, the ending was just pathetic. That guy has such a filthy mouth, a disgusting liar. I can't believe he actually had to nerve to say some of those things.

Eric H
02-18-2007, 01:52 PM
greetings and peace be with you Malaikah;

The commentary was bias, but the debate has nothing to do with the commentary
From all the comments it does seem as if the Christian guy lost his cool and that is wrong. I might try again when I have more time but it kept cutting out for me.:smile:
Take care

Eric

Sami Zaatari
02-18-2007, 08:09 PM
:) :) :)

Umar001
02-18-2007, 09:13 PM
I remember hearing this audio a long time ago and thinking OH NO something was wrong I cant remember what but I'll listen to it again and give my opinion if wanted insha'Allah.

Thanks for the link.

Sami Zaatari
02-19-2007, 02:14 PM
lol the ending is funny.

Umar001
02-19-2007, 06:48 PM
The one i have now only goes upto the 36 minute, but I do remember now part of whta I thought.

You see Sam is a speaker who doesnt need the truth to pull his crowd, I have been in his rooms and I remember him debating a christian and he had no evidence or nothing but just through preachin he goteveryone on his side. Which is a very interesting quality.

EDIT: Im gonna listen to the whole thing now alhamdulilah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.