/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Gospel

northgerrit
02-18-2007, 08:41 AM
The Gospel of Salvation

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. (Genesis 1:1)
He made the heavens by wisdom, for His mercy endures forever. (Psalms 136:5)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John 1:1)
The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. (John 1:14)
As many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name. (John 1:12)
All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. (John 1:3)
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. (Colossians 1:15)
The scepter of His Kingdom is a scepter of righteousness. He loved righteousness, and hated lawlessness. (Hebrews 1:8)
His Name is Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn over the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. (Revelation 1:5)
On the sixth day God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. (Genesis 1:27)
But all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
Romans 3:10 says ‘There is none righteous, no, not one, there is none who understands, there is none who seeks after God. They have all turned aside, they have together become unprofitable, there is none who does good, no, not one.’
All we like sheep have gone astray, we have turned, every one, to his own way. (Isaiah 53:6)
We were without Christ, without hope, and without God in the world. (Ephesians 2:12)
God now commands all men everywhere to repent, because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead. (Acts 17:30)
Jesus Christ is He who was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead. (Acts 10:42)
By the law of Moses is the knowledge of sin (Rom 3:20)
And the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, (Gal 3:24)
But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for the just shall live by faith. (Gal 3:11)
God made Jesus who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. (2 Corinthians 5:21)
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. (John 3:16)
The law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. (John 1:17)
If the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. (John 8:36)
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him. (John 14:6)
Jesus is the light of the world. He who follows Him shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life. (John 8:12)
The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. Jesus has come that we may have life, and that we may have it more abundantly. (John 10:10)
He is the bread of life, (John 6:35)
He is the power and the wisdom of God. (1 Corinthians 1:24)
He is calling every one of you, saying ‘Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.’ (Matthew 11:28)
He who believes in Jesus, as the scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water. (John 7:38)
Jesus is the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Him, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Him shall never die. Do you believe this? (John 11:25)

If you want to be saved, pray something like this:
Jesus Christ, I believe in You! I believe that God sent You and that You are the Son of God. I believe that the Bible was given by God. I believe that You were crucified, and that you rose again on the third day. I repent of my sin, please forgive me mercifully. I open the door of my heart, and welcome You in. Please cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Help me to love God with all of my heart, mind, soul and strength. Help me to love all those around me as I love myself. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.

If you prayed this prayer, please let me know at northgerrit@hotmail.com
I will gladly answer any questions you may have.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 – Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
02-18-2007, 08:46 AM
it's against forum rules to promote any religion outside of islam cuz this is an islamic forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.