/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello all

MrShine
02-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Hello, my name is Nick, I am 21, and am currently in college in Wisconsin. I enjoy life, and have a lot of things going for me. One thing that I am confused about however is my religion. I was raised christian, but have been falling away from it in the past few years. I joined a christian forum to see if I could find a way to "connect" again, but that hasn't been working too well.

One thing that I did notice from the forums is how negativly Islam is viewed by many, and that really struck a chord with me. I do not think that Islam is any more violent or radical than other major religions out there, but some of those on this board seem to think differently.

I'll be honest: At this point in time I am not looking to convert to any religion, Islam included. I am mostly interested in hearing more about what you guys have to say about the religion of Islam, instead of getting a less-informed source talking about it.

Thank you, good to be here!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-18-2007, 04:03 PM
Hey Nick. Welcome to LI.
I hope you find what your looking forward and be able to connect with whatever it is you need to connect with :D
Please ask any questions you may have.
You will find a lot of knowledgeable people here :)
Looking forward to your posts.
Glad to have you here!
See you!

Peace

*Hana*
02-18-2007, 04:05 PM
Peace to you, Nick!!

Welcome to the forum. INshallah, (God Willing), you will find the board beneficial and enjoy your time here.

Please feel free to ask any questions you want and we'll do our best to answer. :)

Looking forward to reading your posts!!

Take care and peace,
Hana

Samira_01
02-18-2007, 07:44 PM
welcome:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al_Imaan
02-18-2007, 07:50 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Skillganon
02-18-2007, 09:17 PM
Hello Nick,

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

Um_ahmad
02-18-2007, 09:44 PM
Welcome nick. Im so glad to see you here. After sep 11 islam has been miss judged by many americans. I want to thank you for coming here and giving our relegion a chance. Hope you learn and benifit.

Beblessed
02-18-2007, 09:49 PM
WELCOME !! Have nice stay & I hope you enjoy it :)

Pk_#2
02-18-2007, 10:14 PM
Hello Nick :D

Welcome to Li islamic 'ville', *do take a seat*

I hope you find your journey of discovering Islam, a pleasant one! :)

May God guide you,

Be good and enjoy yaself man...

Tc peace!

Woodrow
02-20-2007, 02:43 AM
Welcome Nick. Please feel free to ask questions and look through the various sections. Learning about religion is one of the most important studies any of us will ever do.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!