/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "O Allah! Wash away my sins with the water of snow and hail"

Helena
02-18-2007, 11:07 PM
:w:

"O Allah! Wash away my sins with the water of snow and hail"
Anew scientific miracle
By Nadya Nayef Goneim
The head of chemistry Department
The Islamic private school of Al-Njah for girls
God says what means "Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire.
It is no less than inspiration sent down to him "

Among the prophet's handed down invocations - narrated 'A'isha,the prophet used to say -"O Allah! Wash away my sins with the water of snow and hail, and cleanse my heart from all the sins as a white garment is cleansed from the filth " ( Ibn-Majah )

And in another text:"Aishah reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to make these supplications:
"O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from the trial of Hell-Fire; and from the torment of Hell-Fire; and from the trial of the grave and torment of the grave; and from the evil of the trial of the affluence and from the evil of the trial of poverty and I seek refuge in Thee from the evil of the turmoil of the Dajjal.O Allah, wash away my sins with snow and hail water, purify my heart from the sins as is purified the white garment from the dirt, and keep away at a distance the sins from me as yawns the distance between the East and the West; O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from sloth, from senility, from sin, and from debt." Sahih Al-Bukhari(5900)

Though we always repeat this invocation ,yet we don't know the scientific fact that is latent in its words. From among all the other liquids , God has made water the source of all the living things creation . God says in Holy Quran what means " And We made every living thing of water " (21:30). Water has a miraculous ability when it is used to clean and dissolve dirt . I will talk about some of the qualities of water ; water is composed of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom linked together by polar covalent bond , this polarity (resultant from the electro negativity between the atom of oxygen and the hydrogen atoms), gathers the molecules of water by the weak hydrogen bonds which give water unique different qualities that other similar-structure liquids do not have , and this makes some changes in its physical characteristics . These are : water boils at 100 degree and has high surface tension and many other characteristics that there is no room to mention them , the following figure shows the bonds of water molecules in its three states ( water – ice – water steam )

Water, which is chemically called the general solvent has a great ability to dissolve a lot of ionic substances because the polar molecules of water attack the crystal of the compound if it has the ionic quality , it isolates the attracted crystals inside the crystal lattice .And as a result a mutual attraction power between the polar molecules of water and the ions emerges , the attraction power between the ions prevail in the crystal , and as a result , the dissolved substances disperse among water molecules . As shown in figure (2)

This invocation likens the sins and faults to dirt which water cleans , so how the process of cleaning with water happens ?

When stains and dirt cling to cloth , the attraction power between the cloth and dirt take place . water penetrates the stain and wet the cloth and because of the polar and the capillary quality of water ,it makes the dirt dissolve by isolating its ions from each other , so the inter-link power between the ions is weakened , especially if they are among the kinds that dissolve in water .

If stains are fats which don't dissolve in water , water breaks down in the form of balls that don't wet the surface of the texture because the adhesive forces between water and stains is less strong than that of the molecules of water . So it must be washed by water and soap . The soap solution lessen the surface tension of water , so the soap solution covers the fat stains and reacts with it forming fat emulsion and the attraction power between water and stain becomes stronger , so the dirt leaves the surface which has already been clung to, as shown in figure (3)

But the invocation has referred to another way of cleaning , it is by snow . So how can snow be a way of cleaning? As we know , when water freezes , it becomes snow at zero centigrade and the way in which the molecules connect with each other changes and became like benzene ring as shown in figure (4)

There are some dirt such as wax or gum that can't be removed with water or soap because the power of adherence between these stains and cloth is very strong . On putting snow over these stains , the frigidity makes the molecules of this substance come close to each other and contracted , so the power of adherence between them and the cloth decreases with the result that they are disconnected and moved away . ( we can do this experiment at home )
Hail is formed at subzero centigrade , so in case of irremovable stains , hail will make the molecules of these dirt contract much more than the case with snow .
This invocation likens the sins to dirt that should be washed with water , and that are irremovable with water , snow will remove it , and that are irremovable with snow , it can be removed with hail till no sin left .

In another Hadith , Narrated Abu Huraira , prophet Mohummed said
"If there was a river at the door of anyone of you and he took a bath in it five times a day would you notice any dirt on him?" They said, "Not a trace of dirt would be left." The Prophet added, "That is the example of the five prayers with which Allah blots out (annuls) evil deeds." (Bokhary book)

And this is another evident that water is a means of washing dirt and sins . There are still a lot of Holy prophetic traditional sayings that talk about ablution and its importance of washing faults and sins . Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Should I not suggest to you that by which Allah obliterates the sins and elevates the ranks (of a man). They (the hearers) said: Yes, Messenger of Allah. He said
: Performing the ablution thoroughly despite odds, tranverside of more paces towards the mosque, and waiting for the next prayer after observing a prayer, and that is mindfulness. This Hadith shows that God annul sins with ablution water

Abu Huraira reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: When a bondsman-a Muslim or a believer-washes his face (in course of ablution), every sin he contemplated with his eyes ,will be washed away from his face along with water, or with the last drop of water; when he washes his hands, every sin they wrought will be effaced from his hands with the water, or with the last drop of water; and when he washes his feet, every sin towards which his feet have walked will be washed away with the water or with the last drop of water with the result that he comes out pure from all sins

Uthman ibn Affan reported : The Messenger of Allah (May peace be upon him) said : He who perform ablution well, his sins will come out from his body, even coming out from under his nails.

Al-Shafy was characterized by physiognomy and clairvoyance to the extent that he used to see the sins fall down with every drop of the water of ablution . Glory and Praise Be to Allah , who taught this unlettered prophet this scientific fact .

We came to the great conclusion that water , snow and hail are physical cases of water that has great ability to remove the dirt and every case has s different mechanism in cleaning the dirt
I invoke God to wash all of us with water , snow and hail

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
02-26-2007, 07:44 PM
:salamext:

Maasha'Allaah, thats deep. Ameen to the dua's.

iqbal_soofi
02-26-2007, 11:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler
:w:

"O Allah! Wash away my sins with the water of snow and hail"
Anew scientific miracle
By Nadya Nayef Goneim
The head of chemistry Department
The Islamic private school of Al-Njah for girls
God says what means "Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire.
It is no less than inspiration sent down to him "

Among the prophet's handed down invocations - narrated 'A'isha,the prophet used to say -"O Allah! Wash away my sins with the water of snow and hail, and cleanse my heart from all the sins as a white garment is cleansed from the filth " ( Ibn-Majah )

And in another text:"Aishah reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to make these supplications:
"O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from the trial of Hell-Fire; and from the torment of Hell-Fire; and from the trial of the grave and torment of the grave; and from the evil of the trial of the affluence and from the evil of the trial of poverty and I seek refuge in Thee from the evil of the turmoil of the Dajjal.O Allah, wash away my sins with snow and hail water, purify my heart from the sins as is purified the white garment from the dirt, and keep away at a distance the sins from me as yawns the distance between the East and the West; O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from sloth, from senility, from sin, and from debt." Sahih Al-Bukhari(5900)

Though we always repeat this invocation ,yet we don't know the scientific fact that is latent in its words. From among all the other liquids , God has made water the source of all the living things creation . God says in Holy Quran what means " And We made every living thing of water " (21:30). Water has a miraculous ability when it is used to clean and dissolve dirt . I will talk about some of the qualities of water ; water is composed of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom linked together by polar covalent bond , this polarity (resultant from the electro negativity between the atom of oxygen and the hydrogen atoms), gathers the molecules of water by the weak hydrogen bonds which give water unique different qualities that other similar-structure liquids do not have , and this makes some changes in its physical characteristics . These are : water boils at 100 degree and has high surface tension and many other characteristics that there is no room to mention them , the following figure shows the bonds of water molecules in its three states ( water – ice – water steam )

Water, which is chemically called the general solvent has a great ability to dissolve a lot of ionic substances because the polar molecules of water attack the crystal of the compound if it has the ionic quality , it isolates the attracted crystals inside the crystal lattice .And as a result a mutual attraction power between the polar molecules of water and the ions emerges , the attraction power between the ions prevail in the crystal , and as a result , the dissolved substances disperse among water molecules . As shown in figure (2)

This invocation likens the sins and faults to dirt which water cleans , so how the process of cleaning with water happens ?

When stains and dirt cling to cloth , the attraction power between the cloth and dirt take place . water penetrates the stain and wet the cloth and because of the polar and the capillary quality of water ,it makes the dirt dissolve by isolating its ions from each other , so the inter-link power between the ions is weakened , especially if they are among the kinds that dissolve in water .

If stains are fats which don't dissolve in water , water breaks down in the form of balls that don't wet the surface of the texture because the adhesive forces between water and stains is less strong than that of the molecules of water . So it must be washed by water and soap . The soap solution lessen the surface tension of water , so the soap solution covers the fat stains and reacts with it forming fat emulsion and the attraction power between water and stain becomes stronger , so the dirt leaves the surface which has already been clung to, as shown in figure (3)

But the invocation has referred to another way of cleaning , it is by snow . So how can snow be a way of cleaning? As we know , when water freezes , it becomes snow at zero centigrade and the way in which the molecules connect with each other changes and became like benzene ring as shown in figure (4)

There are some dirt such as wax or gum that can't be removed with water or soap because the power of adherence between these stains and cloth is very strong . On putting snow over these stains , the frigidity makes the molecules of this substance come close to each other and contracted , so the power of adherence between them and the cloth decreases with the result that they are disconnected and moved away . ( we can do this experiment at home )
Hail is formed at subzero centigrade , so in case of irremovable stains , hail will make the molecules of these dirt contract much more than the case with snow .
This invocation likens the sins to dirt that should be washed with water , and that are irremovable with water , snow will remove it , and that are irremovable with snow , it can be removed with hail till no sin left .

In another Hadith , Narrated Abu Huraira , prophet Mohummed said
"If there was a river at the door of anyone of you and he took a bath in it five times a day would you notice any dirt on him?" They said, "Not a trace of dirt would be left." The Prophet added, "That is the example of the five prayers with which Allah blots out (annuls) evil deeds." (Bokhary book)

And this is another evident that water is a means of washing dirt and sins . There are still a lot of Holy prophetic traditional sayings that talk about ablution and its importance of washing faults and sins . Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Should I not suggest to you that by which Allah obliterates the sins and elevates the ranks (of a man). They (the hearers) said: Yes, Messenger of Allah. He said
: Performing the ablution thoroughly despite odds, tranverside of more paces towards the mosque, and waiting for the next prayer after observing a prayer, and that is mindfulness. This Hadith shows that God annul sins with ablution water

Abu Huraira reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: When a bondsman-a Muslim or a believer-washes his face (in course of ablution), every sin he contemplated with his eyes ,will be washed away from his face along with water, or with the last drop of water; when he washes his hands, every sin they wrought will be effaced from his hands with the water, or with the last drop of water; and when he washes his feet, every sin towards which his feet have walked will be washed away with the water or with the last drop of water with the result that he comes out pure from all sins

Uthman ibn Affan reported : The Messenger of Allah (May peace be upon him) said : He who perform ablution well, his sins will come out from his body, even coming out from under his nails.

Al-Shafy was characterized by physiognomy and clairvoyance to the extent that he used to see the sins fall down with every drop of the water of ablution . Glory and Praise Be to Allah , who taught this unlettered prophet this scientific fact .

We came to the great conclusion that water , snow and hail are physical cases of water that has great ability to remove the dirt and every case has s different mechanism in cleaning the dirt
I invoke God to wash all of us with water , snow and hail

:sl:
The best way to wash your sins is to acknowledge your sins. Then think what harm they caused to others and who were harmed. Try to compensate those who were harmed by your sins first and ask for their forgiveness from them directly or from their dependents if those persons are no more in this world. After you've done all this, then pray to Allah for your forgiveness. Asking Allah to wash your sins without even thinking of comepensating the affected people is nothing but shedding crocodiles tears.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.