/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin Dying Of Broken Heart

England
02-19-2007, 11:46 AM
Dying Of A Broken Heart

A dolphin is dying of a broken heart after its beloved trainer was killed by her neighbour in a frenzied attack.

Mary G was rescued from the Adriatic Sea and nurtured back to full health by Tamara Monti at the Oltremare water park in Riccione.

But the 37-year-old was stabbed to death at her flat by neighbour Alessandro Doto.

He claimed he had been driven mad by the constant barking of Ms Monti's two dogs.

Now Mary G is refusing her diet of milk and squid and has lost 50kg in weight. She has also failed to respond to treatment for a gastric infection.

Leonardo Stanzani, the park's director, said Ms Monti had become the dolphin's "substitute mother".

"The relationship between a dolphin and its trainer is always special but this time it was especially close," Mr Stanzani told The Times.

"Tamara was constantly stroking Mary, who would nuzzle her cheek."

Keepers are hoping the introduction of an older dolphin called Pele into Mary G's aquarium will help cheer her up.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...252170,00.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
02-19-2007, 11:48 AM
Awwwww poor baby :(

Thanks for the article

Peace!

England
02-19-2007, 11:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
Awwwww poor baby :(

Thanks for the article

Peace!
You're welcome.
Poor dolphin. I love dolphins! They're my favourite. So intelligent, so affectionate and similar to humans.

Pk_#2
02-19-2007, 11:52 AM
A dolphin is dying of a broken heart after its beloved trainer was killed by her neighbour in a frenzied attack.
when i read that, i thought the other dolphin killed her trainer :hiding:

Buh its sad imsad she realises her trainers not around, how cute :embarrass

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
02-19-2007, 12:03 PM
subhanAllah, this is amazing! loyal to the END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLAHU AKBAR!!

England
02-19-2007, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
subhanAllah, this is amazing! loyal to the END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLAHU AKBAR!!
It's a reminder to me of how loving they are so I went onto the marine life site and signed lots of people to the campaign. My sister went to Florida and swam with the dolphins. It let her kiss it on the nose :sunny:

IbnAbdulHakim
02-19-2007, 12:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
It's a reminder to me of how loving they are so I went onto the marine life site and signed lots of people to the campaign. My sister went to Florida and swam with the dolphins. It let her kiss it on the nose :sunny:
lol :) thats nice

Malaikah
02-19-2007, 12:21 PM
:sl:

Took me a while to figure out that the murderer was the trainers neighbour, not the dolphins neighbour! :hiding:

Sad though. Why are they making a bigger deal about the sick dolphin than about the murder itself? Why didn't he just kill he dogs and not the neighbour? Sickos man.

England
02-19-2007, 12:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
:sl:

Took me a while to figure out that the murderer was the trainers neighbour, not the dolphins neighbour! :hiding:

Sad though.
The other dolphin stabbed her in the flat :uuh: :X

Sweetness
02-23-2007, 02:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
You're welcome.
Poor dolphin. I love dolphins! They're my favourite. So intelligent, so affectionate and similar to humans.
Poor dolphin, they are awsome, but maybe not so similar to humans. Humans can be so violent and evil, I don't think a dolphin would be like that.

Islam_sister
02-23-2007, 03:26 AM
Awww.. Poor baby!..Thats werid tho. Killing the girl..she isnt the one that is barking its the dogs.. and also he couldve ask the lady to kindly keep the dogs quite.. Wow! I love dolphins they are the cuttiest things ever.. lol..i always wished to swim with the dolphins.. INSHALLAH i hope one day i can..lol..

Islam_sister
02-23-2007, 03:29 AM
Awww.. Poor baby!..hmmmm.Killing the girl..she isnt the one that is barking its the dogs.. and also he couldve ask the lady to kindly keep the dogs quite.. Wow! I love dolphins they are the cuttiest things ever.. lol..i always wished to swim with the dolphins.. INSHALLAH i hope one day i can..lol..

Strzelecki
02-23-2007, 03:42 AM
:( That's sad!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.