/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rep question

tomtomsmom
02-19-2007, 04:01 PM
Ok so I had a rep and now it is gone. I was just wondering what happened. Can people take back reps they have given or do the mods do it? I am just wondering.

Thanks!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Knight
02-19-2007, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tomtomsmom
Ok so I had a rep and now it is gone. I was just wondering what happened. Can people take back reps they have given or do the mods do it? I am just wondering.

Thanks!
Maybe someone disagreed over the statement you just made and decided to give you the red button instead. Maybe if you check your control panel you will see this thing called infractions.

tomtomsmom
02-19-2007, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Knight
Maybe someone disagreed over the statement you just made and decided to give you the red button instead. Maybe if you check your control panel you will see this thing called infractions.
Maybe I am just dumb but I don't see anything called infractions. And none of the feedback has the little red dot beside them, they are all blue. It is like it just went POOF and now it is gone.

IB-Staff
02-19-2007, 04:16 PM
Do you remember who it was from? n for wat post it was given?
if tht post is deleted, the rep message disappears frm ur userCP, but the rep count doesnt go down. I guess it was for I WANT TO LEAVE ISLAM thread, which was deleted recently.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Knight
02-19-2007, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LI-Staff
if tht post is deleted, the rep message disappears frm ur userCP, but the rep count doesnt go down. I guess it was for I WANT TO LEAVE ISLAM thread, which was deleted recently.
Okay a little off topic but I think I know who set the skull avatar for the LI-Staff anonymous account. It was Muezzin, wasn't it?

tomtomsmom
02-19-2007, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LI-Staff
Yes it was from that thread. Was the whole thread deleted or just my post?

IB-Staff
02-19-2007, 04:56 PM
^the whole thread was deleted.
Okay a little off topic but I think I know who set the skull avatar for the LI-Staff anonymous account. It was Muezzin, wasn't it?
No, al Madani was bored that day.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.