/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello all

Ryane2222
02-20-2007, 06:00 AM
hello all. i havent been onhere lately i just got out of the hospital. i got into a fight with these 4 guys who were kicking and punching 2 muslim guys.i had my right arm broken my nose broken and i broke 4 ribs and they broke my right ankle too. i jumped in to help those 2 muslim guys is because im tired of people around where i live and around the world beating up on muslims. i just wish people would learn not all muslims are terrorist.

those 2 muslim guys came to see me at the hospital and they told me thanks for standing up to those 4 guys.i told them im tired of all this racism and thinking every muslim is a terrorist. they told me they would see me soon. so even though im still in pain i made 2 new friends which im happy with.

as for those 4 guys they got arrested about 20 min after that. so im glad of that.

just thought i'd let you know whats been going on with me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul-Raouf
02-20-2007, 06:04 AM
Thanx for helping my brothers.....:).... R u back to normal now?

Ryane2222
02-20-2007, 06:14 AM
well im not back to normal yet i still have to go through rehab my arm and my ankle. other than that everything is fine. i have to go to court on friday and testify against those 4 guys.

your welcome i think any good american would have done the same thing if he was in my postion.

F.Y.
02-20-2007, 06:39 AM
Wow Ryane - what an inspriational story. I'm so glad there are people like you out there! Awesome. I hope you recover soon!

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Skillganon
02-20-2007, 06:43 AM
Well, you did I right thing thing and was brave.

Did you give them some punches back?

Ryane2222
02-20-2007, 07:48 PM
i just wanted to say thanks to everybody who wrote back.

well i did get a few punches in before all 4 attacked me at once.

i guess i was brave but when i saw those 4 guys attacking those 2 muslims i had to help those muslims. it just isnt right that after september 11. some americans still think its ok to mess with muslims it just isnt right. maybe these 4 guys will learn their lesson maybe not but who knows .

Kittygyal
02-20-2007, 07:54 PM
awww bless you could have call me one slap will do the job for them, anywho u okay now?

you brave ma BLUD RESPECT

Ryane2222
02-20-2007, 07:57 PM
well thank you. im getting better day by day

Skillganon
02-20-2007, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ryane2222
i just wanted to say thanks to everybody who wrote back.

well i did get a few punches in before all 4 attacked me at once.

i guess i was brave but when i saw those 4 guys attacking those 2 muslims i had to help those muslims. it just isnt right that after september 11. some americans still think its ok to mess with muslims it just isnt right. maybe these 4 guys will learn their lesson maybe not but who knows .
Some of the peoples reaction usually boils down to lack of understanding of Islam.
Some may be out of hatred.

anyway we.come to the forum and enjoy.

Kittygyal
02-20-2007, 07:58 PM
well thank you. im getting better day by day

well erm where was the fight in US :eek: && erm did you drink red bull later one? it works dude

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-20-2007, 08:01 PM
Wow, thats awesome and very brave of u. Thanks for sticking up for our brothers :) Glad u made some friends.
We need more people like that.
I hope u recover soon, Insha'Allah. (God-Willing).
Please enjoy your stay and hope to see you around!

Peace and feel better!

Ryane2222
02-20-2007, 08:05 PM
well the fight happened at the store i was at aand when i walked out of the store i was at then when i saw those 4 guys beating on those 2 muslims and thats when it all happened. i never had a red bull.

just wanted to say thanks for everybody who responded back

Al_Imaan
02-20-2007, 08:09 PM
u from SC bro...my cuzin knows a muslim guy from there....and i guess its cuz of all the racism that the muslim dude is actin like his kuffar peers...anyways, :welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay...and I hope you get well soon.

Kittygyal
02-20-2007, 08:09 PM
well the fight happened at the store i was at aand when i walked out of the store i was at then when i saw those 4 guys beating on those 2 muslims and thats when it all happened. i never had a red bull.

just wanted to say thanks for everybody who responded back
ah, i see are you a muslim:? it says christain but just wondering, anywho you need RED BULL && so do EVERYONE

take care

Count DeSheep
02-20-2007, 08:10 PM
WOOH! Go you! =D

You 'uns gawts meh spect. And re-spect. You get it twice, 'cause you're that awesome. =D

Ryane2222
02-20-2007, 09:07 PM
hello again thanks for the post everyone. you all have my respect too.

yes i am from south carolina. what part is he from?

no im not a muslim. i might go to the store later and buy a red bull just to try it.

well just wanted to say thanks again for eveybody writing back. thanks

Ryane2222
02-20-2007, 10:02 PM
hello again all.

i just bought a red bull it was good too.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-20-2007, 10:03 PM
^^Haha, u actually bought it. That's funny ;D

Kittygyal
02-20-2007, 10:04 PM
really? da dark blue or da lyt blue one???

&& how it tastes?

how much you got it for?

where from?

which shop?

how many?

Ryane2222
02-20-2007, 10:08 PM
yes. it was the dark blue. it was good too.i bought 2 cans of it for $3.00. from south carolina food lion.

ya i actully bought 2 cans of it i had to try it......lol

Kittygyal
02-20-2007, 10:10 PM
yes. it was the dark blue. it was good too.i bought 2 cans of it for $3.00. from south carolina food lion.

ya i actully bought 2 cans of it i had to try it......lol
so i will tell my head manager of 'Red Bull'' k.
&& hey ur from US kewl respect ma homie. 2cans are less go get MORE!

Samira_01
02-20-2007, 10:21 PM
Welcome:)

جوري
02-20-2007, 11:38 PM

Ryane2222
02-21-2007, 01:27 AM
oh trust me im going to go get more red bull its good.

just wanted to say thanks PurestAmbrosia for the get well soon. i thank you for that.

ya know even though im not a muslim i feel so much love on here. its real nice to feel that way.

everybody on here has been so nice and kind and ready to help out anybody on here and for that i say THANK YOU ALL!!!

i just wanted to say YOU ALL GOT MY RESPECT!!!!!

Woodrow
02-21-2007, 01:35 AM
Welcome Ryane, I'm very pleased to see you making yourself at home. Please be certain to visit all of the sections. I hope will find us to be interesting. You will see we come from very diverse backgrounds.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-21-2007, 02:05 AM
oh trust me im going to go get more red bull its good.

just wanted to say thanks PurestAmbrosia for the get well soon. i thank you for that.

ya know even though im not a muslim i feel so much love on here. its real nice to feel that way.

everybody on here has been so nice and kind and ready to help out anybody on here and for that i say THANK YOU ALL!!!

i just wanted to say YOU ALL GOT MY RESPECT!!!!!
Your welcome!
You dont have to be Muslim to be given respect bro. It's all good :D
You have our respect as well :)

See you around a lot hopefully!

Peace

Ryane2222
02-21-2007, 05:03 AM
thanks everybody who posted again.

also thanks for the respect i thank you for that.

- Qatada -
02-21-2007, 02:01 PM
Hey Ryane.

That's really kool, seriosly. Hope u get well soon and like everyone keeps sayin - Respekt! lol :)

Look forward to your stay here bro.

Peace.

------
02-21-2007, 02:08 PM
Hi

:welcome: to the forum!

Hope u enjoy ur tym here!

Peace!

P.S. Bro Fi Sab u just killed da whole thread wid ur \"Respekt\" LOL its RESPECT YO! :p

Pk_#2
02-21-2007, 02:39 PM
Eazy bruvv, u knocked em out :D

Get well soon bro (God-willing)

4 BIG FAT GUYS HITTING ON MA MUSLIM BRUVAS *tsk tsk* wimps lol

thanks for beating up the cowards, :shade:

Peace!

Pk_#2
02-21-2007, 02:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr1nc3ss
Hi

:welcome: to the forum!

Hope u enjoy ur tym here!

Peace!

P.S. Bro Fi Sab u just killed da whole thread wid ur \"Respekt\" LOL its RESPECT YO! :p
;D

Don't suit him (geek) .....:mmokay:

Ryane2222
02-21-2007, 07:49 PM
thanks again for everybody writing on here.

Sabbir_1
02-21-2007, 07:58 PM
MAn thats gd 2 hear.. respect bro. get well soon..

Ryane2222
02-21-2007, 08:04 PM
thanks for writing me back. im getting better im just taking day by day.

Kittygyal
02-21-2007, 08:34 PM
Greetings.
so the ''red bull'' did work? nice to hear that, how are you today? any progress?
Take care

hissa
02-21-2007, 08:38 PM
Wow... that's amazing. I wish more people were like you. I hope you all the best, and get better soon : )

Ryane2222
02-22-2007, 12:38 PM
the red bull was good. im feeling a little bit better today.i get my cast off in 2 more weeks (off my ankle and arm)then i got to this rehab placess and do some excerise on them.

thanks again for everyone posting i thank you for that.

Woodrow
02-22-2007, 12:45 PM
Glad to see you back and that you continue to feel better. We do have some very helpful members. One advantage is because we are from such diverse backgrounds you will be able to find some valid opinions about nearly anything.

I am certain you will make some new friends here.

Ryane2222
02-22-2007, 12:54 PM
well thanks for posting. thanks for the advice.

yes im gettin better day by day.

everyone who has posted on here. i thank you alot from my heart. you dont know how much it means when i get on here and read what people have posted on this topic. it means alot to me. just wanted to say what i feel.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-22-2007, 03:17 PM
^^:):)

Ryane2222
02-23-2007, 04:38 AM
thanks for the smileys faces

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-23-2007, 04:49 AM
^^:lol: I was in a hurry so I jus posted smileys ;D
Start posting soon bro :D

Ryane2222
02-23-2007, 05:36 PM
thanks for writing back.

so how is everybody doing today?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-23-2007, 07:06 PM
Good good. Hope ur doin well too Insha'Allah (God-Willing).
Have you browsed the forums at all yet? :)

youngsister
02-23-2007, 09:27 PM
hELLO
WELCOME Ryan is soo nice to know there are people like you out there
R.E.S.P.E.C.T!

Ryane2222
02-24-2007, 10:13 PM
hello again. yes im doing better.yes ive browsed the forums before they wont let me post anything on there except here because i have less than 50 post.

hello youngsister thanks for the respect. i think anybody in my shoes would have done the same thing

Woodrow
02-24-2007, 10:38 PM
Hello again. I believe you can post in a few of the sections besides here. I often see posts from newbies in General Chat. Try a few sections and don't give up just because you can't post in a few sections.

It won't be long before you reach the 50 mark.

Goku
02-24-2007, 11:56 PM
hello all. i havent been onhere lately i just got out of the hospital. i got into a fight with these 4 guys who were kicking and punching 2 muslim guys.i had my right arm broken my nose broken and i broke 4 ribs and they broke my right ankle too. i jumped in to help those 2 muslim guys is because im tired of people around where i live and around the world beating up on muslims. i just wish people would learn not all muslims are terrorist.

those 2 muslim guys came to see me at the hospital and they told me thanks for standing up to those 4 guys.i told them im tired of all this racism and thinking every muslim is a terrorist. they told me they would see me soon. so even though im still in pain i made 2 new friends which im happy with.

as for those 4 guys they got arrested about 20 min after that. so im glad of that.

just thought i'd let you know whats been going on with me.
Welcome Ryane222 to the forum. You are a brave and noble person, i'm glad you feel welcomed here, take care and i hope you fully recover soon, best wishes.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!