/* */

PDA

View Full Version : head/nose

mohammed farah
02-20-2007, 05:00 PM
I have a problem with my nose, when ever I try to breath from it feels odd and one nose is half blocked and the other is blocked a tiny tiny bit. Now with my head it feels like theres something not right with it, I cant feel any pain but only when i put my head down which really hurst and it feels like a major headache has just hit me badly I.E. when picking up something from the floor or taking my shoes off. please help:cry: :cry: :cry: imsad imsad imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
02-20-2007, 05:04 PM
Inhale the vapour from vicks mmmm tastes good too :muddlehea

And urm... headaches, see a doctor bro

Try paracetamol +o( :-\

Get well soon! :D

All the best-Peace bro

Kittygyal
02-20-2007, 05:09 PM
salamualikum.
go see a doctor
Ma'assalama

tomtomsmom
02-20-2007, 06:36 PM
Do you feel like you have pressure under your eyes?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al_Imaan
02-20-2007, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
Inhale the vapour from vicks mmmm tastes good too :muddlehea

And urm... headaches, see a doctor bro

Try paracetamol +o( :-\

Get well soon! :D

All the best-Peace bro
tastes good?:uuh:

Skillganon
02-20-2007, 06:41 PM
From the description you gave (i.e. your head) it sounds serious, I advise you go to the doctor. Make sure he refers you to a hospital for tests and scans.

Make an emergency appointment if you have to.

zaki.aumeerudy
02-20-2007, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed farah
I have a problem with my nose, when ever I try to breath from it feels odd and one nose is half blocked and the other is blocked a tiny tiny bit. Now with my head it feels like theres something not right with it, I cant feel any pain but only when i put my head down which really hurst and it feels like a major headache has just hit me badly I.E. when picking up something from the floor or taking my shoes off. please help:cry: :cry: :cry: imsad imsad imsad
read surah fatihah seven times and blow in hot water with some vitamin c,together with honey ,make dua ,insha allah it will be ok

Pk_#2
02-20-2007, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_imaan_786
tastes good?:uuh:
yeah, don't eat it though, unless ur rents don't feed you :muddlehea

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.