/* */

PDA

View Full Version : White English Youths Beat Muslim Father/Husband to Death

Sami Zaatari
02-20-2007, 06:19 PM
salam all, a group of white youths have been jailed for the murder and beating to death of a muslim father and husband:

this shows who really hates, and who really is attacking who, this is yet another incident of whites in UK attacking innocent muslims, then u have ppl like ****** on this forum who come and play like him and his people are the victims! where is the outrage and condemnation for this? if muslims did this they wud be all over the place demanding apologies from every single muslim, and on top of that they wud start calling for deportations!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
02-21-2007, 02:15 PM
Discuss and condemn this news by all means, but let's not mudsling at other members.

Also, here's the BBC Source

Pk_#2
02-21-2007, 02:23 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

jazakAllah imsad

Urm.................

Al_Imaan
02-21-2007, 02:24 PM
that's so sad...:(...at least he'll go to Jannah, by the will of Allah...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
02-21-2007, 02:25 PM
Wa Aleykum Salam,

May Allah grant him Jannah.

Pk_#2
02-21-2007, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_imaan_786
that's so sad...:(...at least he'll go to Jannah, by the will of Allah...
InshaAllah!

Sami Zaatari
02-21-2007, 03:50 PM
imagine muslims did this? the reaction would have been crazy, but typical that when muslims get attacked its like nothing. :)

Cognescenti
02-21-2007, 03:55 PM
I condemn this mindless and brutal act without reservation.

Note that they recieved harsh prison sentences (though not the teens) and there doesn't seem to be a lot of community support alleging police conspiracy.

MTAFFI
02-21-2007, 05:16 PM
These acts are disgusting and a disgrace to non muslims everywhere

SATalha
02-21-2007, 07:51 PM
Attack like this is sad...on both sides

Umar001
02-21-2007, 07:57 PM
Personally I think they should all be sentenced to death IF it is as the judge says:

"Judge Steel said it was a joint attack in which they all took part, but Hand and Murphy were the ringleaders - whereas Utley and Slavin played a lesser part."

Karina
02-21-2007, 07:57 PM
Yes it's disgraceful, but lets not discuss "White" "Muslim" "Non Muslim" in this or any other issue.........

I DETEST this talk.

Let's talk about the act itself, whoever it was that committed the violence against whom, it still makes us ALL sick to the stomach. I am UK White, but this doesn't make me less disgusted than those of you with such an a atrocious act, and I can guarantee that most folk like me would agree fully.

C'Mon, no matter what religion/beliefs both parties had, it doesn't mean to say the rest of us sit here and aren't at all bothered.

Tit for tat. An eye for an eye. Namecalling. LABELLING. It never got anyone anywhere did it?

Peace.:smile:

Keltoi
02-21-2007, 07:58 PM
A death sentence seems appropriate.

north_malaysian
02-22-2007, 06:39 AM
* Muslims beat Non Muslims to death
* Non Muslims beat Muslims to death
* Muslims beat Muslims to death
* Non Muslims beat Non Muslims to death
* Muslims beat animals to death
* Non Muslims beat animals to death

- all of these are wrong...imsad

Bittersteel
02-22-2007, 09:14 AM
what was the motive?I wonder.could it have been done by family members(them hiring these four)?
lets not make it a religious issue ,Sami.Muslims aren't innocent in some parts of UK either.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/race/story/0,,1999983,00.html

A woman with an Asian boyfriend, whose flat door had been smashed the previous day, hired Mr Parvaiz's minibus taxi and drove to her address with some Asian friends. The rival groups shouted abuse at each other and threw bottles, and Murphy's scooter was damaged.
it was about a woman(and there was me thinking someone wanted to kill him so he can marry his wife;I saw such a case once in BD).

Zulkiflim
02-22-2007, 09:19 AM
Salaam,

As i have pointed out,when justice is apparnt there wont be much aggresion.

When Justice is lost,every person become a law onto themelves.

And it is clear from this case that the western world do not allo injustice in their own coutnry,,
But close their eyes when it happen in coutnries they deem EVIL..
Even when they are they one doing the EVIL...

So in this world now,Justice depnds on your skin
Your race
Your religion
And nationality..

When the ideal is ONE LAW FOR ALL>...ireegardless of race/colour/religion.

But as many know and have read many times in the emdia,,EVIL depend on WHO IS Called EVIL..

Muslim Knight
02-22-2007, 09:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zulkiflim

So in this world now,Justice depnds on your skin
Your race
Your religion
And nationality..

When the ideal is ONE LAW FOR ALL>...ireegardless of race/colour/religion.

But as many know and have read many times in the emdia,,EVIL depend on WHO IS Called EVIL..
If I may add justice in the unjust world depends on your strong and how strong your position is.

Sami Zaatari
02-22-2007, 08:10 PM
this is quite funny, when certain christians on this forum post threads of muslims attacking or commiting a crime i dont see you other westerners complainng that the thread simply brings hate and nothing useful, hmmm when i post crimes of you western ppl you all of a sudden start comming here nagging and complaining saying ohhhhhh how bad ohhhhhh why are u spreading hate etc etc. thank u for exposing your double standards ONCE AGAIN, because u see u people have no problem when u go around talking about bad muslims etc u think its all good, so why is it bad if i expose some of your criminals such as these savages who beat a muslim man to death?

Keltoi
02-22-2007, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sami Zaatari
this is quite funny, when certain christians on this forum post threads of muslims attacking or commiting a crime i dont see you other westerners complainng that the thread simply brings hate and nothing useful, hmmm when i post crimes of you western ppl you all of a sudden start comming here nagging and complaining saying ohhhhhh how bad ohhhhhh why are u spreading hate etc etc. thank u for exposing your double standards ONCE AGAIN, because u see u people have no problem when u go around talking about bad muslims etc u think its all good, so why is it bad if i expose some of your criminals such as these savages who beat a muslim man to death?
Considers in what context these events took place. If it is a thread about a suicide bomber blowing himself up in a market, that will breed plenty of discussion, both political and moral. A thread dedicated to person who happens to be Muslim beating someone to death will bring the same type of response as this one. A horrible act by horrible people. Religion has nothing to do with a case like this.

Sami Zaatari
02-22-2007, 08:16 PM
this as an incident that can breed plenty of discussion, such as hatered towards muslims and discussing other related incidents to this and so on, because it seems u all think this is a UNIQUE CASE when it isnt. this isnt the first time this has happened and wont be the last time neither, and when u got men like jack straw saying remove the veil, and tony blair always attacking the muslim community, and then on top of that the BNP, attacks like this are bound to happen, so actually this incident can breed alot of discussions because it is related to all these issues.

Keltoi
02-22-2007, 08:21 PM
this as an incident that can breed plenty of discussion, such as hatered towards muslims and discussing other related incidents to this and so on, because it seems u all think this is a UNIQUE CASE when it isnt. this isnt the first time this has happened and wont be the last time neither, and when u got men like jack straw saying remove the veil, and tony blair always attacking the muslim community, and then on top of that the BNP, attacks like this are bound to happen, so actually this incident can breed alot of discussions because it is related to all these issues.
Racially motivated crimes aren't unique, and it goes both ways. It is a horrible crime and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. What more is there to say? Turning it into some clash of civilizations only adds to the problem.

dream gurl
02-22-2007, 08:25 PM
the point here is sending those youths to jail for a crime of murder and may god bless the poor guy dat got killed , inshallah

aamirsaab
02-22-2007, 08:26 PM
:sl:

I understand that this particular case is very sensitive to not only muslims but to humans as a whole. As such, I would highly recommend, to all members, that if you are going to post on this thread, do not turn it into a flame war and please oh please make it constructive as opposed to destructive, since I'm not a fan of heart attacks and I do not believe anyone else is here.

p.s; before you hit that submit reply button, read your post several times over.

MTAFFI
02-23-2007, 02:27 PM

you know the next time I post an article on suicide bombers or an attack by a Muslim on a non muslim I will preface it with this

this shows who really hates, and who really is attacking who, this is yet another incident of whites in UK attacking innocent muslims, then u have ppl like ****** on this forum who come and play like him and his people are the victims! where is the outrage and condemnation for this? if muslims did this they wud be all over the place demanding apologies from every single muslim, and on top of that they wud start calling for deportations!

Sami Zaatari
02-23-2007, 02:32 PM
if i hated people of other beliefs then wow im doing a bad job cause i have many christians friends and i never fought or argued with them on religion ever, and on top of that i lived in uae for 18 years, many christians are around me, if i really hated them i wouldve just gone and attack them etc etc not make friends with them!

as i say AND SAY AGAIN! westerners (non-muslims) dont like it when they get it exposed, they cry hate and foul play and etc etc etc. its all good with me, the truth is comming out, i have much much more than this incident and each one is going to go to my page.

Sami Zaatari
02-23-2007, 02:33 PM
my page= my website.

NobleMuslimUK
02-23-2007, 02:55 PM
I know how this seems but it wasnt not totally racially motivated attack although racism was part of it. These white youths had runnings with some asian youths, the asian youths used this poor guys taxi to go to where the white youths live to settle some scores, when the dust settled a week or so later the white youths called the taxi office and specifically asked for this taxi driver, thinking he was part of the gang or somehow related to the asian youths, so they took their revenge on him. I attended this mans funeral, the local pastor or priest along with the local MP were at the mosque to express their sorrow and condemnation of what the white youths did, to avoid more racial tensions in the community. Taxi drivers have it tough in Britain with many risks related to transporting binge drinkers.

Bittersteel
02-23-2007, 02:57 PM
why was my post deleted?
you know the next time I post an article on suicide bombers or an attack by a Muslim on a non Muslim I will preface it with this
Turning it into some clash of civilizations only adds to the problem.
well its true Sami did a wrong thing by making this a religious issue but he was right in his last part of his original post.I have seen plenty such comments in Have your say in BBC whenever a terrorist suspect or Muslim criminal was jailed.
like said,Sami,there are bad Muslims too involved in anti-social activities.but I understand why you made such comments.

MTAFFI
02-23-2007, 03:01 PM
if i hated people of other beliefs then wow im doing a bad job cause i have many christians friends and i never fought or argued with them on religion ever, and on top of that i lived in uae for 18 years, many christians are around me, if i really hated them i wouldve just gone and attack them etc etc not make friends with them!

as i say AND SAY AGAIN! westerners (non-muslims) dont like it when they get it exposed, they cry hate and foul play and etc etc etc. its all good with me, the truth is comming out, i have much much more than this incident and each one is going to go to my page.
I am sure you do, do you ask them if they like it when they are "exposed"? Did you ever accuse them of being the ones who hate and attack to their face, or do you just hide behind a computer when you do it? The problem with your post is you are not exposing anyone, except those involved. It doesnt hurt my feelings that these people were white, muslim, black or purple, it "hurts" more to know that there is this type of hatred in the world, muslim and non muslim alike. Perhaps if you didnt start you post attacking and hating non muslims you would get more respect.

Sami Zaatari
02-23-2007, 03:02 PM
one of the most amusing things i find is that when a muslim speaks against crimes and terrorism commited by the west we are labeled as haters or being crazy etc etc like i have been, and i have seen it done to many others, but when westerners talk on muslims doing a bad thing they say its in the name of freedom of speech and on it goes, can someone please explain that?

Sami Zaatari
02-23-2007, 03:05 PM
i never attack my christian friends, when i say i expose christians etc you should read in context, because if you did you would see that i am refering to the ones that specifically commit these crimes and the ones who often claim that muslims are filled with hate and are the ones doing the bad things when their very own western people do bad things as well!

secondly if i truly did hate christians and so on i wouldnt get emails from christian readers who actually like what i write on my site!

MTAFFI
02-23-2007, 03:09 PM
one of the most amusing things i find is that when a muslim speaks against crimes and terrorism commited by the west we are labeled as haters or being crazy etc etc like i have been, and i have seen it done to many others, but when westerners talk on muslims doing a bad thing they say its in the name of freedom of speech and on it goes, can someone please explain that?
When I speak of Muslims or terrorist I dont speak of all Muslims only those involved. When you spoke of whites, in this case, you post "this shows who really hates, and who really is attacking who, this is yet another incident of whites..." and speak of all whites, as if it is a religious or ethnic battle, which it is not. If you would have posted it and said "Look at these White British bigots" and left everyone else who didnt beat this man to death out of it, you might not be labeled a "hater" or "crazy"

aamirsaab
02-23-2007, 03:10 PM
:sl:

There are always going to be double standards and various other forms of crap that annoys the hell out of you in this world, but you know what? That's life; you have to take the good with the bad, brush it all off and move on.

Take a deep breath, have a kit kat or a mango and count to ten, 'cus I'm locking this thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.