/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how can we help?

shible
02-21-2007, 03:55 AM
:sl:

We all knowthat Our Religious main aspect is Peace. Due to which was Non-Muslims are getting attracted towards us.

But how far have we analysed the inner conflicts that occur between many nations on Islam.

where a few of them are distracted by some people and follow some uneven methods and also describe them as True Muslim's

how can we make them understand? Since these kind od people and organisation mainly target themselves on poor illetrate people. who don't even have much idea about the belief's in Islam

some of the actions of these group of people are

1. the never wear a cap
2. they never perform a group Dua in mosque.
3. they say we can go to Darga and ask their help for relieving from
our problems
4. they hit themselves with knives during Muharram

Of all there is one Group formed in India who's few actions shocked me entirely.

1. they say we need not pray
2. we can grow and touch dogs
3. we can go easy with interest.

When one side the number of People who are turning to Islam increases the other side the number of Muhmins in Islamm seem to reduce due to these kind of People.

how can we solve this Issue?.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Skillganon
02-21-2007, 04:05 AM
Teach authentic aqeedah of Islam.

Most muslim think it is simple as saying the shahada, than praying, fastig e.t.c.

What they don't do is learn Islam. It is important everybody learn aqeedah. So they don't fall into Bida and shirk.

shible
02-21-2007, 04:10 AM
we can clear the confused mind. but wat abt the poeple who are not ready to give up their beliefs instead they start a debate and it ends like i am debating a fellow muslim

and there is also a saying that if a debate or discussion arises on Islam you walk away from that place.

since i recieved this hadith but i am not sure with the number.

Skillganon
02-21-2007, 04:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shible
we can clear the confused mind. but wat abt the poeple who are not ready to give up their beliefs instead they start a debate and it ends like i am debating a fellow muslim

and there is also a saying that if a debate or discussion arises on Islam you walk away from that place.

since i recieved this hadith but i am not sure with the number.
Bro, go downloads some materials on aqeedah, print two copies, one for yourself and give the other to him. Than say, study this and you will discuss the material later with him.

Make sure you know the aqeedah and know the proof that comes with it. If he refuses, than move on to another person.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shible
02-21-2007, 04:18 AM
Thanks bro. this would be easy for me

Skillganon
02-21-2007, 04:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shible
Thanks bro. this would be easy for me
Ok, the important thing I guess is to try.

MAke sure you study aqeedah properly from authentic material.

shible
02-21-2007, 04:31 AM
do u have any recommendations or any recommended materials or sites please feel free to share

Skillganon
02-21-2007, 04:44 AM
Here bro try this audio with some notes. Check on the posts.
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...delwahhab.html

I will try to give you some pdf on it if I can find it. At the moment I am not on my computer where the material are, I am using my bros laptop.

Skillganon
02-21-2007, 04:49 AM
Here is another thread:

Dowload: Kitab At-Tauhid from here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...hlight=aqeedah

Skillganon
02-21-2007, 05:03 AM
You can also search for relevant books in:
http://www.islamhouse.com/books.php?...38eb3d9ad6614f

Skillganon
02-21-2007, 05:09 AM
Actually concentrate on tauhid first only. As aqeedah is a broad subject.

Than you can move onto stuff like usury: Their is a book on usury on the above site, you have to search for it.

I hope you found it beneficial bro

shible
02-21-2007, 05:27 AM
thanks bro for the infomations.

i shall not detain them just within me instead i shall foward those books links to my friends too

so that they could also become good Muhmin's.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-21-2007, 05:33 AM
:sl:

Study Shirk because if you know what shirk is you won't fall into it. And study the Nawaqaid Al Islam - The nullifiers of Islam so as to protect yourself from them. This thread:

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ers-islam.html

The rest Br. Skillgannon provided.

shible
02-21-2007, 05:41 AM
thanks for the info Mod i shall refrain myself from such unwanted happenings.

yet i shall do first is go through the articles and then to act accoring to it

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!