/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hI

sara1983
02-21-2007, 05:02 PM
Asalam alaikum all brother and sister in islam

I'm sara and I' 24 years. I'm now in the usa for a year but my home country is France.

I've just found this forum and I'm glad because I have many many questions about my beautiful religion. So I think it's a great idea to do such thing to help the muslim community and the others as well to understand Islam.

May Allah reward you all

Salam alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
02-21-2007, 05:06 PM
:sl: welcome to the forums ---> :D :okay: :p :smile: :coolalien :shade:

- Qatada -
02-21-2007, 05:07 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums sister. insha'Allaah you'll have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here.

We look forward to your posts and ameen to your dua'.

:salamext:

SUMMAYAH
02-21-2007, 05:22 PM
Salaams and welcome sister, it is an honour to have you here.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mohammed farah
02-21-2007, 05:28 PM
welcome to LI forum sister, hope you have a benificial stay.

tomtomsmom
02-21-2007, 05:33 PM
Welcome sis!!!

Kittygyal
02-21-2007, 05:35 PM
salamualikum.
welcome dudette, oh your in US? where abouts you living? will be nice to share your islamic knowledge with us inshallah.
Ma'assalama

shible
02-21-2007, 05:46 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum Sis hope you have an informative and peacefull stay.

try to browse around and check with some threads so that you could feel a bit familiar.

hope to see good informative threads from your part sis Insha Allah

:w:

Al_Imaan
02-21-2007, 05:57 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

sara1983
02-21-2007, 06:20 PM
Thanks for your welcome.It's good to feel yourself part of a community like this one.
I have one question and I really don't know where to post it so be tolerant with me as I'm new here.

So I plan to travel and visit Los Angeles in march INCHALLAH. I've just started to pray and I know I won't be able to perform my salat during this five days. My question is must I have to replace it when I come back or not ?
And will Allah (swat) forgive me to not perform my salat only because of my travel for holiday ?

Thanks to all of you

Skillganon
02-21-2007, 07:00 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum sis. Enjoy your stay.

Samira_01
02-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Welcome hope u enjoy ur stay Inshallah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!