/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What would you prefer?

Siraaj
02-21-2007, 05:05 PM
:sl:

If you have only one choice to choose from the either of the two given below, then what would you choose?

1. Live in extremely cold weather
OR
2. Live in extremely hot weather

:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sabbir_1
02-21-2007, 05:13 PM
Neither, We die ifi it was too hot, and we;d die if it was too cold.... Thats why the planet is in a perfect place, not to close to the sun, otherwise we'd burn..

Siraaj
02-21-2007, 05:15 PM
I am not talking about heat and cold to that extent that we die ;D

I am asking about the extremeness of the weather such that you can survive :)

SUMMAYAH
02-21-2007, 05:17 PM
I'd like to live in the hot weather, but it would probably be better if I was living in extremely cold weather. That way at least I could layer up as much as I needed, unlike the hot weather, where there's a limit to how much you could strip..............

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Siraaj
02-21-2007, 05:19 PM
^ but in hot weather also you can protect yourself by living in ACs (air conditioners) :p ;D

Kittygyal
02-21-2007, 05:19 PM
salamualikum.
well truley none because i want it to be a mixture
Ma'assalama

SUMMAYAH
02-21-2007, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Siraaj
^ but in hot weather also you can protect yourself by living in ACs (air conditioners) :p ;D
I was talking about when we go out..........

Siraaj
02-21-2007, 05:20 PM
^ am not asking about when this thread wilol be closed kityygyal :p I am asking about what would you prefer from either of the two options given ;D

Siraaj
02-21-2007, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SUMMAYAH
I was talking about when we go out..........
lol alright :D

Kittygyal
02-21-2007, 05:22 PM
salamualikum.
^ dude i edited me post sowiee, but erm what is this thread to mean because i don't get the moral behind it? i mean is it a ''general'' question or is it a game?
i am where i am because in such a time i will leave && go to my lord so i apprecite if am in cold or warm why? because look at the people whom are suffering :(
Ma'assalama

Sabbir_1
02-21-2007, 05:22 PM
I am not talking about heat and cold to that extent that we die

I am asking about the extremeness of the weather such that you can survive
k cool, id live in cold..

Siraaj
02-21-2007, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum.
^ dude i edited me post sowiee, but erm what is this thread to mean because i don't get the moral behind it? i mean is it a ''general'' question or is it a game?
i am where i am because in such a time i will leave && go to my lord so i apprecite if am in cold or warm why? because look at the people whom are suffering :(
Ma'assalama
hey, chill up ! its just a general question ! :D I am asking 'if ' you had only these two options then what would you prefer.....

Muhammad
02-21-2007, 05:30 PM
:sl:

I am sorry to close this thread, but I feel that this is a topic that will easily lead to idle chit-chatting. Insha'Allaah we can participate in more beneficial threads.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.