/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it acceptable to go?

anonymous
02-21-2007, 10:32 PM
Salaamu 3alikum Wr Wb :) ,

How r u all my brothers & sisters?
I just wanted 2 ask: :rolleyes:
Is it acceptable for me (sister) to go classes with only 2 other girls
where a male teacher teaches, there used 2 be more students in the class previously in the past but they have left once they have finished their GCSE's for arabic. Anyhow, the teacher teachesarabic, hadeeth, du3aa, raheequl Maqtuum and randam basic islamic fatwa/FAQ as 4 Question & answer sessions...I don't really want to leave the class as its beneficial and considering its only on Saterday & sundays when im kinda free this is the only place i go...

I asked the other girls...
Their respond was "its alright since we are 3 girls but if its 1 and a non-mahram than the 3rd is Shaytaan", which i know of....

Please Provide me with helpful answers hopefully by this Friday night Insha'allah!

Jazakallah Qairan 4 ur time & effort:smile:
Wa3alaikum Salaam Wr WB!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
02-22-2007, 01:09 PM
:sl:

Why don't you ask the teacher? :D

Snowflake
02-22-2007, 02:35 PM
^rofl top advice there! ;D

btw, my mom said it was ok to learn deen from a male teacher.. she heard this question being asked on one of the islamic channels.. but don't take that as law. As Malaikah so wittingly put it.. ask the teacher himself! LOL!

anonymous
02-23-2007, 12:27 AM
1stly, Jazakallahu Qairan 4 ur answers & ur advise!

1. But if i gotta ask the teacher... He will not understand in a normal way and may Question himself what wrong have i done for them 2 ask themselves after 9 months, dont laugh... yes i know its been a long time but i have just recently been reminded.
So i rather have from some other people...
Its hard for me 2 find out from shaikhs t the moment so therefore im asking here meanwhile Insha'allah With my good hopes there will be great responses with daleel!

2. Its not that he will have any thoughts upon us or whateva coz he is married with 5 kids:p .

3. Alhamdulillah even I know myself its alright for a man to teach females with preferably a screen or something that avoids fitnah...
*please correct me if im wrong & 4give me if I have*
But we dont have a screen nor will we have a screen which i know for sure,
so the only possible choice 4 us if it aint acceptable is 2 leave the class:cry: !

I will lookforward:rolleyes: for more hopefully good & sure answers from a fatwa , hadeeth or summin... jAzakallah Qairan 4 ur time Malaikah & muslimah_Sis :D !

Ma3salaama!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sweetness
02-23-2007, 03:37 AM
It should be ok unless you dont feel ok with it. If you have a bad feeling about it it probably is not good.

anonymous
02-23-2007, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sweetness
It should be ok unless you dont feel ok with it. If you have a bad feeling about it it probably is not good.
I feel OK... actually im fine, but i thought i was responsible once i was told 2 ask,
u c if it aint orite its alwayz betta 2 make sure right:?
Anyhow is there any1 here whu is shure... PLZ help!!!!!!!!

Sami Zaatari
02-23-2007, 04:06 PM
the prophet used to teach the women about Islam, they would have their own seperate day with him for just them. :) so its okay

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.