02-22-2007, 11:42 AM
I knew it was bad but didn't know it was this bad :eek:

Britain is the worst place for Children

20 children a day treated for alcoholism

British teenagers are among the most badly behaved in Europe

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Karina
02-23-2007, 10:06 PM
If I have a choice when I have children, I do not want them to be raised in this country (UK). Maybe 20 years ago, yes, but not now......

MusLiM 4 LiFe
02-23-2007, 10:15 PM
suprise suprise.. lol :p i cuda tld u dat.. d streets r chav infested now :p

strider
02-23-2007, 10:20 PM
You know what one of the main problems is? Lack of discipline.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Karina
02-23-2007, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider
You know what one of the main problems is? Lack of discipline.
I agree. Everything's so politically correct these days, a bit of discipline never hurt me when I was little......:) I grew up with respect for adults and knew when I stepped out of line.

InToTheRain
02-24-2007, 12:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karina
If I have a choice when I have children, I do not want them to be raised in this country (UK). Maybe 20 years ago, yes, but not now......
Agreed, I am seriously thinking of moving, and even uging my relatives who have kids. I am here for the lack of a better idea :exhausted

GreatLoveJesus
02-24-2007, 01:22 PM
^

However, for reasons that baffle many of us, most Muslims would like to move to places like Europe and America, for "pursuing their studies" or other similar matters. And while some go back to their original countries, some do their best to stay in such societies. :cry:

Trumble
02-24-2007, 01:35 PM
It's not as if this is some strange sort of disease. The responsibility exists where it always has done, with the parents. Good parents will bring up good kids no matter where they live.

GreatLoveJesus
02-24-2007, 01:44 PM
^

Could be possible up to a certain extent, but the society does have a tremendous influence, in one way or another.

Keltoi
02-24-2007, 04:17 PM
I agree with Trumble. Parenting is the key. Yes, society and its norms can make it more difficult for parents, but the responsibility lies with them. Know what your children are doing and who they are associating with.

Keltoi
02-24-2007, 04:31 PM
This seems to be connected....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,254341,00.html

Idris
02-24-2007, 04:42 PM
It's not as if this is some strange sort of disease. The responsibility exists where it always has done, with the parents. Good parents will bring up good kids no matter where they live.
Well the "parents" most of the time only one and a women is going to work all day and night just to make a living.... so what are the kids doing? well they are in gangs which fills in the job of the Parent.

IbnAbdulHakim
02-24-2007, 04:50 PM
:salamext:

britain does indeed suck

i think its due to a lack of morals and values and the absolute release of all shame.

AtTiYa
02-24-2007, 04:52 PM
yh evrytins changin soo much..and yet its gonna get worse..!!! :omg:

InToTheRain
02-27-2007, 02:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
I agree with Trumble. Parenting is the key. Yes, society and its norms can make it more difficult for parents, but the responsibility lies with them. Know what your children are doing and who they are associating with.
Parents do have an influence but it is very limited after the initial few years until the child is ready to take information from society etc. Parenting may be part of the problem in some case but the decision ultimately lies with the children therefore I wouldn't say it's the root of the problem. Good parents can have bad children and bad parents can have good children who make possitive contributions to society and their communities.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.