02-22-2007, 06:13 PM
:sl:
http://www.awdalnews.com/wmview.php?ArtID=8474
:muddlehea :uuh:
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-23-2007, 01:02 AM
^^:raging:! Leave the peice of cloth alone. As if its going to grow out horns like a bull and run after u....!:raging:

aLiTTLeTiMe
02-23-2007, 01:09 AM
Two months after the Islamic Courts Union....Just to month..it is so unhappy :(

Al_Imaan
02-23-2007, 01:10 AM
that't terrible....what's becoming of this world....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umu 'Isa
02-23-2007, 01:12 AM
:uuh: Somalia???

la hawla wa laa quwatta illah billah imsad

aLiTTLeTiMe
02-23-2007, 01:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rahmah
:uuh: Somalia???

la hawla wa laa quwatta illah billah imsad
yess..somali.because air plane of usa entered in there..

Sweetness
02-23-2007, 03:32 AM
Why would they do that?

Skillganon
02-23-2007, 04:43 AM
May Allah(swt) grant victory to the Muslim who are fighting for Allah(Swt). May the munafiq and the kaafir ( everyone knows who I am refering too) fail miserably.
Ameen.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-23-2007, 04:47 AM
^^Ameen.

Islam_sister
02-23-2007, 04:58 AM
^^Ameen.

meelash
02-23-2007, 05:27 AM
Aameen

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa eelayhi raajioon.... This is so sad, wallah:cry: :cry:

Allah, Allah! Aid our mujaahideen brothers in Somalia. Protect our sisters and save them from the clutches of these oppressors as you saved Sarah from the evil king and Aasiya from Firawn! Forgive us for our inaction and take whatever barkat may come from our du'aa and present it as comfort and sukuun to our brothers and sisters who we cannot help any other way!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-23-2007, 05:28 AM
Ameeenn. Beautiful Du'a brother :cry:

Skillganon
02-23-2007, 05:38 AM
Ameen.

Abdul-Raouf
02-23-2007, 05:50 AM
Ameen.. Ameen.. Ameen

Bittersteel
02-23-2007, 05:59 AM
we will soon be seeing Ethiopian Christian missionaries in Somalia.

Curious girl2
02-23-2007, 10:25 AM

I think Somalia has enough troubles at the moment. You would think that the government would concentrate on that rather than something as inconsequencial as the hijab.

:w:
CG

Skillganon
02-23-2007, 10:30 AM
Actually Muslims should concentrate their rockets on the munafiq goverment and their troops and allies.

Maimunah
02-23-2007, 10:33 AM
subhanallah, may Allah guide them:(

wasalaamu aleykum wr br

Muslim Knight
02-23-2007, 10:37 AM
Concentrate on giving poor people something to eat first! Leave the hijaabs alone! The Somalis are really gonna get it.

i_m_tipu
02-23-2007, 10:50 AM
:: Somalia to Ban The Hijab ::

Not surprised at all

If u wants to live happily with this very duniya you have to obey the saytan, their thoughts and their ideology. Otherwise you will be targeted surely.

Malaikah
02-23-2007, 11:04 AM

Is this story authentic? :?

Umar001
02-23-2007, 11:06 AM
You lot make du'a for me tha if my mum takes me to africa I get to give alot of Da'wah please.

InToTheRain
02-23-2007, 11:26 AM
Subahanallah, Ameen to the Duas.

[PIE]Are you in Mogadishu? Send us your experiences using the form below.

My name is Osman and I have lived in Mogadishu throughout the Somali civil war for the past 16 years. We had relative peace when the Islamic Courts ruled Mogadishu but we all knew it was not going to last because the Courts were not build to make peace but to destroy and disturb the Transitional Government. Now that the fake Courts are out the door, Somalia is at critical cross roads. Some people in Mogadishu are so impatient that they want the government to pacify Mogadishu less than two weeks. I think we need to give more time to the Transition government and have patience. Osman
Osman ALi, Mogadishu, Somalia

Warlords are rejoining and there is no peace whatever in Somalia. The only peace that we had was when the Islamists were in control. The Ethiopian soldiers are in Somalia but get attacked every few minutes.
Omar, Mogdishu

President Bush has expressed concern over the recent unrest and has warned the US will ensure Somalia does not become a safe haven for terrorists.

"Obviously when there's instability anywhere in the world we're concerned. There is instability in Somalia," Mr Bush said on Tuesday.

"First concern of course would be to make sure that Somalia does not become an al-Qaeda safe haven, doesn't become a place from which terrorists plot and plan," he added.

The US was accused of backing the warlords defeated by the Islamists but has neither confirmed nor denied the persistent reports.

Two months after the Islamic Courts Union regime was flushed out in the country, the transitional federal government is now at the brink of transforming Somalia into a secular state. This action begins today as security officers have started removing the hijab or veil from women's heads on the streets of major cities in the country.
[/PIE]

format_quote Originally Posted by Ruwaydah
subhanallah, may Allah guide them:(

wasalaamu aleykum wr br
For a second there I thought you where talking about the rockets skillganon mentioned

Skillganon
02-23-2007, 11:32 AM
Bro, whats wrong if she did?

The U.S backed goverment is one of them.

InToTheRain
02-23-2007, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
Bro, whats wrong if she did?

The U.S backed goverment is one of them.
;D I am not saying its wrong if she did. I am saying its what I thought initially and upon seeing the context realised its not what she meant (and this has been Verified).

It just made me laugh that I had thought t initially and thought I would share ;D

aLiTTLeTiMe
02-23-2007, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by meelash
Aameen

Allah, Allah! Aid our mujaahideen brothers in Somalia. Protect our sisters and save them from the clutches of these oppressors as you saved Sarah from the evil king and Aasiya from Firawn! Forgive us for our inaction and take whatever barkat may come from our du'aa and present it as comfort and sukuun to our brothers and sisters who we cannot help any other way!
amenn.nice du'a:laugh:

England
02-23-2007, 10:49 PM
Isn't Somalia a muslim country? :? I always thought it was. I would have thought that a muslim country would be the last place that would put bans on their own religious practices?

aLiTTLeTiMe
02-23-2007, 11:03 PM
all muslim country is like non muslim.such as turkey,tunisia

England
02-23-2007, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aLiTTLeTiMe
all muslim country is like non muslim.such as turkey,tunisia
In what way?

Snowflake
02-23-2007, 11:15 PM
Is it hijab or nikab? Either way this is bad news.

The government posted security officers in key strategic locations of the capital Mogadishu. These officers could be seen stopping veiled women walking on foot or on board cars, asking them to remove their veils.

Islam_sister
02-23-2007, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by meelash
Aameen

Ameen.. Masha'allah Beautiful du'a:cry:

north_malaysian
02-24-2007, 02:38 AM
what's wrong with hijab... even USA allows it to be worn by Muslims

sudais1
02-24-2007, 04:29 AM
This can't happen, believe me. Somalia is only one of three countries with total Muslim population, It can't happened. Maybe in western countries but not a one hundred percent Muslim country. Im Somali, and the people of Somalia love Islam, this won't happened

------
06-19-2008, 09:42 AM
:salamext:

So did this happen or not?

mediadave
06-19-2008, 12:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sudais1
This can't happen, believe me. Somalia is only one of three countries with total Muslim population, It can't happened. Maybe in western countries but not a one hundred percent Muslim country. Im Somali, and the people of Somalia love Islam, this won't happened
Turkey is near enough a 100% muslim population, but has banned the hijab (in government buildings etc). Iran under the Shahs was a more or less completely muslim country, but banned the hijab completely. It can happen.

Pygoscelis
06-19-2008, 02:43 PM
Has anybody been able to confirm this story? Or is this an urban legend?

IbnAbdulHakim
06-19-2008, 03:12 PM
whoah.. somalia's going through a rollercoaster of changes

didnt they fight to establish an islamic state the other day :confused: ...

Omar_Mukhtar
06-20-2008, 07:36 PM
Some warlord removed Niqabs on the street, but that is about it. Not wearing Hijab and anti Islamic policies was a norm during the communist days. But they can't do that now. We are on the march THESE days:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.