/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen the Prophet(pbuh) in your dreams?

al-fateh
02-22-2007, 09:08 PM
Have you seen the Prophet(pbuh) in your dreams?

if so

can u describe what happened and how did he look like to you in your dream

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NobleMuslimUK
02-23-2007, 12:13 PM
I would love to know too please if you could share your dream.

al-fateh
02-23-2007, 05:15 PM
i got some replies from other people

http://www.myislamweb.com/forum/show...645#post103645

Al_Imaan
02-23-2007, 05:23 PM
isnt it true that if someone see's the blessed Prophet (saw), they wouldnt be able to give a discription when awaken from the dream?....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nelly
02-23-2007, 05:28 PM
well actually im quite sure I did
This was probably a year ago. I saw prophet muhammed (SAW) sat on a throne but i only saw the bak of him. He had like a long cloak on and was puttin atar on I just saw his shoulder length hair at the back. I dnt no wot this meant. But im sure it says shaitaan can not appear in the form of our prophet SAW

NobleMuslimUK
02-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Based on the replies I have read, I would like to share a dream too, I could feel it in my heart it had to be Nabi Mohammad PBUH.

I had this dream when I went for umrah, I was in makkah at the time. In the dream I was in a library or bookstore asking the person at the counter for all or as many volumes of the Sahih Bukhari Hadith, I was told to look in such and such a place for them. When I looked at the books they all had Prophet Mohammed PBUH name on them, I started wondering around until I came to a big set of brown wooden doors. I found myself opening the doors, which revealed a stairway going down, I went down the stairs to find myself inside a mosque, the mosque was small but beautiful not Haram Sharif. I heard a voice saying its nearly time for salaah and someone has to do adhan. I was the only one in the mosque, so I approached the pulpit to prepare to give adhan. While I was facing qiblah about to read adhan I could see from the corner of my eye a luminating figure approaching me from my right, dressed in a white traditional robe. Then I heard the adhan and that woke me up I could still hear the adhan, it was time for Tahajud salaah.

Can anyone help interpret the dream.

SUMMAYAH
02-23-2007, 06:24 PM
Mashallah it sounds like a beautiful dream..........

Maidah
02-23-2007, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
Based on the replies I have read, I would like to share a dream too, I could feel it in my heart it had to be Nabi Mohammad PBUH.

I had this dream when I went for umrah, I was in makkah at the time. In the dream I was in a library or bookstore asking the person at the counter for all or as many volumes of the Sahih Bukhari Hadith, I was told to look in such and such a place for them. When I looked at the books they all had Prophet Mohammed PBUH name on them, I started wondering around until I came to a big set of brown wooden doors. I found myself opening the doors, which revealed a stairway going down, I went down the stairs to find myself inside a mosque, the mosque was small but beautiful not Haram Sharif. I heard a voice saying its nearly time for salaah and someone has to do adhan. I was the only one in the mosque, so I approached the pulpit to prepare to give adhan. While I was facing qiblah about to read adhan I could see from the corner of my eye a luminating figure approaching me from my right, dressed in a white traditional robe. Then I heard the adhan and that woke me up I could still hear the adhan, it was time for Tahajud salaah.

That is such a beautiful dream. One can just imagine being at a place like that, sounds very nice. You should definitely have it interpreted by someone who is knowledgeable about dream interpretation.

- Qatada -
02-23-2007, 06:40 PM
:salamext:

The physical characteristics of the Prophet(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and seeing him in a dream

Question:

Assalamu Alaikum. I was recently reading a description of the physical characteristics of the Holy Prophet . I formed a picture in my mind. Then I saw in a dream, a man who looked like the picture formed in my mind. I do not clearly remember what he said, but I am afraid he might have said that some Muslim brothers who I love very much will see a dream with me in it. I committed a sin in their house before, and before this dream, I was always worrying that they might find out through a dream. How do I know for sure if I saw the Holy Prophet in this dream. This is worrying me very much. Also, I just saw a dream, where I thought it was the Holy Prophet again, during his last recitation of the Quran to Jibreel (AS) during Ramadan. Zaid (RA) was there, too, but also Hamzah (RA) was there in my dream. I know that Hamzah(RA) wasn't really there, because he was martyred at Uhud. So was this the Holy Prophet in this dream? How can we know for sure? Please answer as quickly as possibly. I Email is quicker, please do that. If posting it is quicker

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

We will quote below a number of ahaadeeth which describe the Prophet

(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). If what you

in your dream is in accordance with this, then you did indeed see the Prophet

(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), because he said: "Whoever sees me in a dreamseen me, because Shaytaan cannot appear in my image." has really (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 5729).

Rabee'ah ibn Abi 'Abd al-Rahmaan said: "I heard Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) describing the Prophet

(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He said: 'He was of average height, not too tall and not too short, with a pinkish colour, not very white and not dark, and his hair was neither very curly nor very straight. The Revelation came to him when he was forty years old, and he stayed in Makkah for ten years after the Revelation came, then in Madeenah for ten years. When he died, there were no more than twenty white hairs on his head and in his beard." (al-Bukhaari, 3283).

Al-Baraa' ibn 'Aazib said: "The Messenger of Allaah

(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was broad shouldered and had thick hair coming down to his shoulders and earlobes. He was wearing red garments. I have never seen anything more beautiful than him." (Reported by Muslim, Kitaab al-Fadaa'il, Baab Sifat Sha'r al-Nabi

(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), no. 2338).

'Ali said: "He was neither tall nor short, and had large hands and feet. He had a large head and was big-boned, and the thin line of hair (starting from his chest and extending to the navel) was long. When he walked, he would lean forward, as if he was walking downhill. I have never seen anyone like him, before or since." (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 3570, who said this is a saheeh hasan hadeeth).

Jaabir ibn Samurah said: "The Messenger of Allaah

(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was dalee' al-fam, ashkal al-'ayn and manhoos al-'aqib." Shu'bah said: "I asked Maalik, 'What is dalee' al-fam?' He said: 'Wide-mouthed.' I asked, 'What is ashkal al-'ayn?' He said, 'Big-eyed.' I asked, 'What is manhoos al-'aqib?' He said, 'His heels were not fleshy.'" (Saheeh Muslim, Kitaab al-Fadaa'il, 2339).

As for the sin which you committed in the house of your brothers, repent to Allaah for this. If you took something that belongs to them, then give it back. And Allaah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=1512&ln=eng&txt=

------
06-12-2007, 02:01 PM
:salamext:

Subhaan Allaah! Thats so kool :D

iqbal_soofi
06-12-2007, 11:32 PM

When you woke up you heard the adhan for Tahajud salaah? Really?

Khayal
06-13-2007, 04:32 AM
:sl:

Yes, Alhamdulilah, I saw my beloved Prophet Sallallahu Alaehe Wa Alaehe Wassalam in my dream..:statisfie He was in ehraam, and next to him was sitting Bibi Amna, She was dressed white clothes too. i saw this a few years back, but today i remember it as if i saw it last night...:statisfie i wish i see him every night, BUT not so lucky....:cry:

:w:

Hashim_507
06-13-2007, 04:56 AM
:cry: I wish to see my beloved Prophet Mohamed (P.B.U.H) in my dreams.

Salama
06-13-2007, 02:47 PM

Oh what a beautiful dream!!! You should really get someone to interpet your dream inshaAllah and for all the ppl who saw our habib in their dream is ever so lucky MashAllah . May Allah bless you all with more of this and us all ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.