/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Managing subscriptions.

Strzelecki
02-23-2007, 03:13 PM
I was just curious,
is there anyway to make it so that I'm not subscribed to every thread I reply to?

Thanks,
Daniel :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Skillganon
02-23-2007, 03:17 PM
that is wot I wil like to know.

aamirsaab
02-23-2007, 03:20 PM
:sl:
Go to user cp
Subscriptions
Click on the boxes that you want unsubscribe and right at the bottom there is a little list box, named selected threads. Click on that and go to delete subscriptions - this will delete all the threas that you've checked on the list above it.

I think.

Skillganon
02-23-2007, 03:22 PM
How do you stop it from subscribing to any threads?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
02-23-2007, 03:24 PM
do you mean the email notifications?
1)User Cp
2)Edit options
3) About 1/4 of the page down there should be a list box next to some text called subscriptions (or something), select no email notification.

Strzelecki
02-23-2007, 03:25 PM
Thanks sooooo much for that aamirsaab!! :D

Skillganon
02-23-2007, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
do you mean the email notifications?
1)User Cp
2)Edit options
3) About 1/4 of the page down there should be a list box next to some text called subscriptions (or something), select no email notification.
I actually figured to disable that annoying feature.

I wanted to know can you stop subscribing at all, you know when you have the big list in the user cp. I don't want to see any subscription on that list ever.

learningislam
02-24-2007, 08:10 AM
:salamext:

I wanted to know can you stop subscribing at all, you know when you have the big list in the user cp. I don't want to see any subscription on that list ever.
It annoyed me too in the beginning. But now, i have none in the user cp list.
I think, what i did was, selected each one and unsubscribed. In the beginning it was a long list, but once i did it, they appeared no more. And now, its completely empty.

I did it a long time ago....so i hope it works out for you inshaAllah...

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.