/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A reason...

Maidah
02-23-2007, 11:39 PM
I came across this little passage and as i was reading it, it seemed as if every word was clicking with my experience. I thought i share it;

''People come into your life for a reason, season or lifetime. When somone comes into your life for a reason, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. they may seem like godsend and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on''

sometimes we have to let go of people, and value what we have gained from the time spent with them. Rather than thinking about the reason why you lost them, think about the reason why they may have come into your life in the first place.:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strider
02-23-2007, 11:46 PM
Beautifully said.

- Qatada -
02-23-2007, 11:54 PM
:salamext:

Maasha'Allaah yeah.. even though that person might have only had contact with you for a little while, that moment will change your life. Only Allaah knows the true wisdom behind that.

aLiTTLeTiMe
02-24-2007, 12:24 AM
excellent

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Um_ahmad
02-24-2007, 01:34 AM
Mashallah

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-24-2007, 02:11 AM
Masha'Allah, nicely said...
JazakAllah Khair for that :thumbs_up

Snowflake
02-24-2007, 02:38 PM
''People come into your life for a reason, season or lifetime. When somone comes into your life for a reason, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. they may seem like godsend and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on''
Just someone's own philosopy if you ask me... some people come into your life to 'assist themselves through a difficulty, to provide themselves with guidance and support, to aid themselves physically, emotionally or spiritually. You may seem like godsend and you are. Until you realise their intentions! :haha:

SUMMAYAH
02-27-2007, 09:42 PM
Mashallah that was well said.

nelly
02-27-2007, 09:46 PM
that is so true!!!!!!!

Eric H
02-27-2007, 09:52 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Maidah;

When somone comes into your life for a reason, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.
This may be what we expect from other people but I wonder how often in our lives do we become a Godsend and meet other people’s needs? I wonder what affect we each have on others?

In the spirit of empathy

eric

Maarya
02-27-2007, 09:54 PM
mash'allah :)

aamirsaab
02-27-2007, 10:02 PM
:sl:
Nice thread but what's it doin in cyber counsellin'? Should go in general chat as a sticky.

'Abd al-Baari
03-03-2007, 06:39 PM
Mashallah, that was nicely said, Jazakallah for sharing

Noor
04-19-2007, 06:37 PM
MashaAllah, that was truly a beautiful piece.

I recently ended a friendship I believed was unhealthy, and I kept beating myself with reasons why the friendship diminished. Now that I've read this piece, I look back at the 'good' times, what we benefitted from each other but I can also have a firm understanding that now is the time I move on. Completely.

edil
04-19-2007, 06:48 PM
Masha'allah thats so true..

Kittygyal
04-19-2007, 06:51 PM
salamualikum
Mashallah so true, shukran sis for sharing :)

Your a mod Amir so why haven't you moved it when it's still in cyber... :X

ma'assalama

Al-Zaara
04-19-2007, 07:37 PM
Asselamu aleykum,

Excellent reminder. *moved to genny (general section)* :p

JazakAllah khairun for posting this up!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.