/* */

PDA

View Full Version : incderdibly interesting vidoe about dajjal

Allah-creation
02-24-2007, 05:28 AM
thi vidoe is a lecture of a knowledgable Muslim scoloar. He believes he knows where the island of Dajjal is at and he believes the he necessary requirments for the Dajjal to show up is already occuring. He explains all the mysterious events that we dont know about because of deception. Very intresting vidoe worth watching, about hour and half.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=dajjal+islam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Allah-creation
02-24-2007, 06:32 AM
I don't really agree with him though, because i think the super natural events the dajjal does would be exactly as describe by the prophet(PBUH). For example, when he sends down rain and makes the ground grow.

ilm.seeker
02-26-2007, 04:10 AM
the Best authentic video lecture about the Dajjal is by
Dr Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips

The AntiChrist [Dajjal] - Download - Dr Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips
The AntiChrist, who will come at the end of time.. is he the Television set? Is he America? Find out who the DAJJAL really is. And how he will bring your parents back to life and test you like never before

Click Here for Other Lectures / Articles / Books/Video by Bilal Philips

Allah-creation
03-01-2007, 07:24 PM
I have seen this video, it's awsome. I learned a lot from it, good thing you post this video.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
NoName55
03-03-2007, 03:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdurrahman.med
the Best authentic video lecture about the Dajjal is by
Dr Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips

The AntiChrist [Dajjal] - Download - Dr Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips
The AntiChrist, who will come at the end of time.. is he the Television set? Is he America? Find out who the DAJJAL really is. And how he will bring your parents back to life and test you like never before

Click Here for Other Lectures / Articles / Books/Video by Bilal Philips
:sl:
its my favorite and very authentic account of Dajjall
thanks
:w:

north_malaysian
03-03-2007, 03:09 AM
Is it Muhammad Isa Dawwud, an Egyptian...

I've read his books .... not convincing at all..... sources he referred to are ... too secretful...

NoName55
03-03-2007, 03:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Is it Muhammad Isa Dawwud, an Egyptian...

I've read his books .... not convincing at all..... sources he referred to are ... too secretful...
:sl:
I've never too keen on his type. May Allah bless Dr. philips for using authentic sources for his talks and may Allah punish the liars who try to mislead us:w:

NoName55
03-03-2007, 03:20 AM
the one in first post is called "maulana" imran hosein - 1hr 53mins

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.