/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Bright- Green....ID plates!

SUMMAYAH
02-24-2007, 01:24 PM
What do you guys think of them?????

(well someone had to start this thread!:D )

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tomtomsmom
02-24-2007, 01:53 PM
I don't mind the green. But I really don't like the new User CP! :(

AvarAllahNoor
02-24-2007, 01:54 PM
It's gone from bright green to dull :(

I want BRIGHT BACK!!!

strider
02-24-2007, 01:58 PM
Ergh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
02-24-2007, 02:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tomtomsmom
I don't mind the green. But I really don't like the new User CP! :(
OMG! I didn't even know til I read ur post. The User CP is awful. Wish things would be left as they are. I hate the 'in your face' ID plates too! Bad day for me. :grumbling

Muslim Knight
02-24-2007, 02:06 PM
Can they make it luminous green? So that whenever I switch off my monitor it will glow in the dark?

Lol, can't resist making this joke.

tomtomsmom
02-24-2007, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
OMG! I didn't even know til I read ur post. The User CP is awful. Wish things would be left as they are. I hate the 'in your face' ID plates too! Bad day for me. :grumbling
Yeah, I guess we still have the rep system, I just can't figure out how to see it!:cry:

tomtomsmom
02-24-2007, 02:10 PM
:enough!: :enough!: :enough!:

I just noticed the chat room is gone too!!!!!!!!
It is like I went to sleep and when I woke up LI just blew up:raging: :raging:

Snowflake
02-24-2007, 02:10 PM
Yeah, I guess we still have the rep system, I just can't figure out how to see it!:cry:
lol it took me ages to figure that out.. I thought they'd done away with the rep system.. so I pretended to rep sum1 and realised it's still there..

Click on user CP - then User Control Panel :P

tomtomsmom
02-24-2007, 02:14 PM
lol it took me ages to figure that out.. I thought they'd done away with the rep system.. so I pretended to rep sum1 and realised it's still there..

Click on user CP - then User Control Panel :P
Thanks sis!!!
It doens't look like that is a link there that is why I didn't notice it.
Is it just me or do yall think that when changes like this are made that there should be a sticky or something from the moderators that explain the changes??

Snowflake
02-24-2007, 02:15 PM
:enough!: :enough!: :enough!:

I just noticed the chat room is gone too!!!!!!!!
It is like I went to sleep and when I woke up LI just blew up:raging: :raging:
Nooooooo! It's like a disaster has hit LI while we slept. And no joke that green is making me feel ill. +o(

Snowflake
02-24-2007, 02:19 PM
Thanks sis!!!
It doens't look like that is a link there that is why I didn't notice it.
Is it just me or do yall think that when changes like this are made that there should be a sticky or something from the moderators that explain the changes??
Ur WC! I think there should be a poll to see how many are in favour of changes. Anyway last time the changes were undone due to a high number of protests. I'm sure we can do it again lol!

hint hint* We love LI as it is [BANANA]DO NOT TOUCH![/BANANA]

strider
02-24-2007, 02:20 PM
I want to be an Old Timer not a mere Full Member. :p

Snowflake
02-24-2007, 02:21 PM
I just wanna add that one reason I like this forum is because of it's lay out etc etc... there's other interesting forums,, but the layout/design puts me off them. This just feels cosy and comfortable as it is :D I mean as it WAS! :(

The Ruler
02-24-2007, 02:22 PM
:sl:

stop complaining...just when bro kadafi decides to make some changes, we start complaining...im including myself in this...although i havent complained...yet...but dont you think it is better to just live with what we have :)...it doesnt really bother me...i mean the change isnt really affecting my life or anything :)

:w:

strider
02-24-2007, 02:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Rooh*+

stop complaining...just when bro kadafi decides to make some changes, we start complaining...im including myself in this...although i havent complained...yet...but dont you think it is better to just live with what we have :)...it doesnt really bother me...i mean the change isnt really affecting my life or anything :)

Sis lighten up. There's more humour than outright complaining going on (i hope!) :D

The Ruler
02-24-2007, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider
Sis lighten up. There's more humour then outright complaining going on (i hope!) :D
sheesh...am lightened enough lol...that's why the smiles :)...otherwise it wouldnt have been there :)...lol

Snowflake
02-24-2007, 02:32 PM

We're just being honest love. I'm sure Kadafi bro would want us to be happy.. after all he didn't make the changes for himself only. :D

And no we shouldn't live with what we have, if we don't like it... I consider that as a form of oppression! :lol:

The Ruler
02-24-2007, 02:35 PM
And no we shouldn't live with what we have, if we don't like it... I consider that as a form of oppression! :lol:
well...yeah...lol...ignore me :D...i didnt exactly mean that in that way...but never mind :)...i'm going off-topic :heated:

Snowflake
02-24-2007, 02:42 PM
well...yeah...lol...ignore me :D...i didnt exactly mean that in that way...but never mind :)...i'm going off-topic :heated:

aww sis, it's ok.. I think we all wished we'd stayed in bed today lol. For some reason I woke up wanting to take the eurotunnel into France.. I just wanted to escape for a bit :haha:

------
02-24-2007, 02:46 PM

The plates have changed now so...

:threadclo :D :p

Snowflake
02-24-2007, 03:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr1nc3ss

The plates have changed now so...

:threadclo :D :p

lol oii go awayyy.. thread closed my foot! the protest is still on! :raging:

I don't like this green.. even though I didn't see the luminous every1 was on about.. and have you noticed the moderators Username colours clash with the new ID plates. Fi bros blue username looks anemic with his blue id plate and Muezzin's orange username looks ill with his mustard one. :lol:

The Ruler
02-24-2007, 03:34 PM

ours clash too...in a way...its green...dark green...and so is the ID plate...i think :blind:

Snowflake
02-24-2007, 03:37 PM
ours don't so much clash but looks like we've had an accident in the Dulux paint factory.. it's overload man... and ur siggy's green too! :haha:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.