/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help plz

AnonymousPoster
02-24-2007, 07:41 PM
i need help wit somefink, im doing thinks dat im nt supposed to do but i cant stop it, i now its wrong but i just cant seem to stop it!
wah do i do, its eating me , i hate my self for doin dis, but i cant stop!! n my friends r in corraging me dunt no wah to do
plzz help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Samira_01
02-24-2007, 08:36 PM
thinks like wat :?

the islamic way of life u mean .. :? if yes then

bro/sis .. ur not the only one i need help in it too .. imsad

- Qatada -
02-24-2007, 10:48 PM
:salamext:

Try cutting down on the amount of time you spend with your mates. Insha'Allaah that will help because you won't have all the pressure of your friends. Make dua' to Allaah to make things easy for you.

Um_ahmad
02-24-2007, 11:42 PM
[QUOTE=Anonymous Tester;666098]i need help wit somefink, im doing thinks dat im nt supposed to do but i cant stop it, i now its wrong but i just cant seem to stop it!
wah do i do, its eating me , i hate my self for doin dis, but i cant stop!! n my friends r in corraging me dunt no wah to do
plzz help[/QUOTE

How can you get help if your not really making sense on what the problem is. Please exlain some more........

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
02-25-2007, 06:09 PM
:salamext: :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
i need help wit somefink, im doing thinks dat im nt supposed to do but i cant stop it
lol whos forcin you to do these bad things? let me kno i'll sort em out :p , lol seriously why cant you stop it? u kno that Allahs wiv u right :)

, i now its wrong but i just cant seem to stop it!
dnt wry, at least u've achknowledged its wrong and wanna stop it, somethin loadsa people dont seem not to do, dnt wry as long as u make the intention Allah will help you, jus stay strong inshaAllah.

wah do i do,
tauba/istighfar/niyyah that combination is WIKED!!! trust me, do all three of those and the help of Allah will come swooping!!!!

its eating me ,
:X :X :X

i hate my self for doin dis,
good :D thats part of repentance, all u gotta do is stop it and change now, lol plz dont think im bad for sayin this but regret/remorse/hatin the sin is all a part of gettin over it PLUS learnin a lesson from it :D.

but i cant stop!!
lol :p trust me u can :D

n my friends r in corraging me dunt no wah to do
plzz help
lol be strong, be the leader u kno, leader of the muttaqun, all us muslims should be leaders we suppose to change the bad into good not change ourselves from good to bad :p, but if its too much 4 u then look 4 other friends, mums come in handy at times like these :D or sisters or cousins or ne1 religious, even a pious scholarly dude :)

i hope i didnt offend u in anyway with this post, i been thru wat ur goin thru and the help of Allah is amazin when u really repent and try ur best to sincerely get over it.

i hope Allah swt helps us allll

:wasalamex :)

aLiTTLeTiMe
02-25-2007, 06:18 PM
if you want to stop this problem,you can success..just want and try.
insaallah you can stop...

Maimunah
02-25-2007, 07:07 PM
Just remmember Allah and the day of judgement. inhsaAllah, then you will be able to stop it.

may Allah make you among those who have a true taqwah inshaAllah.

wasalaamu aleykum warahmatullahi wabaraakatuhu

AnonymousPoster
02-26-2007, 07:24 PM
thank u all ,u hav been great help,:cry: i do try to stop believ me, wen i stay home from skwl i dunt do any sins im all happy n nice n i make promises dat i wunt do wah i used to do, but once im in skwl, i go bak to my ways, its lik im another person n do wah i used to do. forgetin the promise i made to allah,:cry: n i hate dat, i lie alot , mix with non mahrams since most of my friends hung wit them.....:-\ im sooo different wen im home, my family dunt no me like they fink they do, i cant talk to my sister cuz she is veryy religious n if i talk those finks to her , she will be ashamed of me n she will hate me i no she will , so wil my mum dats y i cnt tel them anything!!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
02-26-2007, 07:41 PM
:salamext: 2 u 2 :D

thank u all
say jazakAllah (may Allah reward you) doesnt it sound much betta :), and i say may Allah reward u 2.

,u hav been great help
mashaAllah :D

:cry:
now i dont think we been a great help nemore :blind:

i do try to stop believ me, wen i stay home from skwl i dunt do any sins im all happy n nice n i make promises dat i wunt do wah i used to do, but once im in skwl, i go bak to my ways, its lik im another person n do wah i used to do.
theres a hadith that a man once was with the prophet saws and he felt all pious and noble etc and then when he went back to his house he started joking around with his wife and he felt that he forgot about Allah swt. All worried this noble great companion of the prophet (may Allah be pleased with him) approached rasullulah saws and told him the matter, Rasullulah saws smiled his beautiful smile and said "it is indeed a great thing to remember Allah at all times, a rare thing". so dnt wry, we all hav our stronger moments, the weaker ones are just test thats all :)

forgetin the promise i made to allah,:cry: n i hate dat, i lie alot , mix with non mahrams since most of my friends hung wit them.....:-\ im sooo different wen im home, my family dunt no me like they fink they do, i cant talk to my sister cuz she is veryy religious n if i talk those finks to her , she will be ashamed of me n she will hate me i no she will , so wil my mum dats y i cnt tel them anything!!!!
lol and keep it that way, we shouldnt be exposing our sins, we should try change em, dnt wry jus keep tryin, inshaAllah try repentin more often, make optional prayers, do more good deeds, charity washes away sins try that. I hope this has been helpful... i go thru the same thing a lot myself thats why i can really relate...

:wasalamex :)

DigitalStorm82
02-27-2007, 03:07 AM
Asalamu Alaikum,

Bro/Sis, the only way to save yourself from such a sin requires a sacrafice... the question you need to ask yourself is whether you can make such a sacrafice or not. The answer to this question will lead you to happiness and guilt free conscience or it will let you continue in your ways...

The sacrafice you must make is to drop your friends... and make new religious friends.

A great scholar of Islam once said... "You are the religion of your friends." So bro/sis, make good muslim friends who will lead you away from such sins and help you and encourage you to get closer to Allah swt.

I pray that you do what it takes to become closer to Allah swt... believe me... the true happiness lies only with your creator. Think about it bro/sis... think about it....

W'salaamz

AnonymousPoster
03-02-2007, 06:52 PM
i know thank you for the good advice bro, i do want to make a sacrivice if it means i will be closer to Allah i wil do it, but i dont have any muslim friends in my school they are all non muslim
should i leav the school and go to another where they have muslims in the school??

Kyubi
03-03-2007, 02:04 AM
You will do no such thing, I know that you are dealing with pressure in your life now and that people are forcing you to choose between them or yourself but know deep down in your heart that anything worth regretting isn't worth sacrificing yourself for.

When you go back to school just remember your regret remember that feeling that cuts away at your heart and ask yourself will I go through that again for them?!

I hope you make the right decision

IbnAbdulHakim
03-03-2007, 07:47 PM
i know thank you for the good advice bro, i do want to make a sacrivice if it means i will be closer to Allah i wil do it, but i dont have any muslim friends in my school they are all non muslim
should i leav the school and go to another where they have muslims in the school??
:salamext:

if you reeaally think thats necessary then go 4 it, whoeva migrates for Allahs cause will have all his past sins forgiven but its probably better to strive HOWEVER dont RISK ANYTHING, this is the akhirah we're talking about , we dont wanna risk heaven and hell so i think its best you take any precautions to ensure that u get 2 jannah, see u there inshaAllah :D :D

Irfan's Wife
03-08-2007, 04:58 PM
i need help wit somefink, im doing thinks dat im nt supposed to do but i cant stop it, i now its wrong but i just cant seem to stop it!
plzz help
:sl: what seems to be the problem? Can u b more specific plz?

Grace Seeker
03-08-2007, 06:22 PM
plzz help
There is an old joke:

Man walks into see the doctor.
Man: Doc, I broke my arm in three places.
Doc: Then stay out of those place.

If you are struggling with things that are shirk and you realize it, stop and think what it is that leads into those things. An alcoholic learns not only that they can't drink alcohol, but that they must stay away from places where it is available. And even those things that create the mood that they might wish to take a drink.

I would also say be cautious of trying to be strong on your own power. Sometimes you have to let go and let God take care of stuff for you. Depending on God for your strength means recognizing that you really aren't strong enough to deal with whatever you are trying to deal with on your own. So don't. Doing so is the equivalent of getting over your head into too deep of water. There can be tragic consequences.

Lastly, realize that one cannot just say NO, eliminating bad stuff from one's life and think that settles it. In the Injil Jesus cautioned that in eliminating one demon be wary that he doesn't return with 10 others. As with anything, you cast it out and you create a vacuum of sorts. That vacuum will eventually be filled. If you are still subject to the temptations or circumstances that led you to do what you know you aren't supposed to do, you will find yourself in exactly the situation you have described -- knowing what not to do, but continuing to do it. Rather, you are going to have to find something to replace what you are doing that is haraam with doing something different that is halaal. A person who overeats can't just say, I'm not going to have anymore junk food. Because the body needs to eat to be healthy and when it eats will crave what it is accustomed to having, one must replace junk with with good healthier food or one will always end up returning to the junk food. But once one conditions one's self to eat the better food, the junk food will no longer be so appetizing. It is the same with anything you want to quit. The only way to make sure that you are able to exclude the haraam from your life, fill it with some many halaal things that there is no room for anything else.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!