PDA

View Full Version : Kashmir - The Whole Truth?



Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-25-2007, 04:52 AM
I think this is worth watching. Long but worth it I guess. Even for those who think of Islamic militants when they hear Kashmir...:X

http://www.islamicvideos.net/compone...247/Itemid,30/

The whole truth? You decide...
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
05-23-2007, 08:50 PM
May Allah make it easy on the kashmiris and destroy the indian kuffars occupying this land.
ameen.
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-23-2007, 10:49 PM
Omg, JazakAllah Khair for replying brother and taking the time to see it, if not all :)

May Allah make it easy on the kashmiris...
Ameen

:sl:
Reply

shev
05-23-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by islamirama
May Allah make it easy on the kashmiris ameen.
ameen
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
wilberhum
05-24-2007, 03:34 AM
The whole truth?
Well maybe the whole truth as defined by one side of the conflict. If you think all wrongs have been done by India and everything Pakistan has done is good, I have a bridge I will sell you.
Those that paint the whole world as black or white, miss 98% of the truth.
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-24-2007, 03:55 AM
What in the worrrllld ru talking bout? Its the other way around. People dont tell THIS side of the story. Your not from Pakistan/India, so u wouldnt know the news from there and what crap I hear people say. Why? Cause I speak the language. It's always militants this, militants that and how much "help" India is doing to Kashmir, but no one dares tell this side of story. So whos doing the painting? Only the people who bother too. Every person who fights for their life or against people who disturb they're daily living are tagged "militants." Does the news of rapes and such ever reach your eyes or ears? Obviously not if u actually bother to speak the way you do.
Reply

wilberhum
05-24-2007, 03:59 AM
Originally Posted by Jazzy
What in the worrrllld ru talking bout? Its the other way around. People dont tell THIS side of the story. Your not from Pakistan/India, so u wouldnt know the news from there and what crap I hear people say. Why? Cause I speak the language. I'ts always militants this, militants that and how much "help" India is doing to Kashmir, but no one dares tell this side of story. So whos doing the painting? Only the people who bother too. Everyperson who fights for their life or against peple who sitrub they're daily living are tagged "militants." Does the news of rapes and such ever reach your eyes or ears? Obviously not if u actually bother to speak the way you do.
Standard, there are two kinds of people, those that agree with me and idiots.
Want to buy that bridge? :D
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-24-2007, 04:09 AM
^^I dont get it....:X
Reply

islamirama
05-24-2007, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
The whole truth?
Well maybe the whole truth as defined by one side of the conflict. If you think all wrongs have been done by India and everything Pakistan has done is good, I have a bridge I will sell you.
Those that paint the whole world as black or white, miss 98% of the truth.
apparently you didn't watch the video (not surprised) otherwise you wouldn't be making such ignorant statements. The video is a documentary done in cooperation of several news outlets, 2 of which are BBC and ZTV (indian channel) and none are from pakistan. So pakistan doesn't even even come into this. 2ndly, you only make yourself look stupid stupid and more stupid with such statements thinking you know everything.

Have you talked to the citizens of that place and what they go thru or has gone thru? I have, we have members of the community who are from there.

One team of UN people went there to visit and they described it as a "very beautiful prision", a place once known as paradise on earth by its beatuy is now prison on earth by Indian occupation. Over 1 million soldiers in a small city size of columbus maybe. The people of the city wants to be liberated, free from occupation and india doesn't want to give up. I recall from my collge days reading up on this, the british ruler of that province asked to remain as the ruler of that land after the 1947 division but the Muslims refused. And so he wrote the city down as belonging to india and gave it to a hindu to rule when majority of the habitants are Muslims and they wanted to be part of pakistan. So an injustice done by a greedy pathetic british trash and then 50yrs of occupation by indian forces with oppression and killing daily.
Reply

wilberhum
05-24-2007, 06:22 PM
you wouldn't be making such ignorant statements.
Talk about ignorance. Any one that thinks that one side of amy conflice is the "Whole Truth" is brain dead. India has commited many many crimes. I offer no defence for them. But your perfect Muslims ignores reality. Some thing that you seam to do a lot of.
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-24-2007, 06:36 PM
Any one that thinks that one side of amy conflice is the "Whole Truth" is brain dead.
The video isn't claiming anything like that, rather what people actually do by ignoring this side of the story. Like I said some time ago here, it doesnt help to make comments unless you actually watch the video.
Reply

wilberhum
05-24-2007, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by Jazzy
The video isn't claiming anything like that, rather what people actually do by ignoring this side of the story. Like I said some time ago here, it doesnt help to make comments unless you actually watch the video.
ignoring this side of the story, na. presenting one side and calling it the whole truth.
unless you actually watch the video, another inaccurate assumption, you seam to be full of them. :D
Reply

islamirama
05-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
Talk about ignorance. Any one that thinks that one side of amy conflice is the "Whole Truth" is brain dead. India has commited many many crimes. I offer no defence for them. But your perfect Muslims ignores reality. Some thing that you seam to do a lot of.
.

that's just the thing, in everything that is posted on such topics, you seem to think Muslims also have a hand in it. Your feeble mind can't seem to grasp that sometimes Muslims are just the victims and nothing more. Like i said before, We have brothers from that place who attest to the atrocities the indian occupation does over there. And this video, an unbias report from third party, gives a clear view of the reality.

But hey what do we know, you seem to have all the answers sitting in your cozy home, who probably never even left his own state much less gone to such a place or talk to it's people.
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-24-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
ignoring this side of the story, na. presenting one side and calling it the whole truth.
unless you actually watch the video, another inaccurate assumption, you seam to be full of them. :D
It seems you havent read my post correctly, or jus felt like misinterpreting it.

unless you actually watch the video, another inaccurate assumption, you seam to be full of them. :D
Really? I think you did pretty well with assumptions right at the start, right after i had posted the video and u felt it was necessary to comment when you didnt watch it. Talk about being full them :D :p :D :p. Like my smileys? :rollseyes
Reply

wilberhum
05-24-2007, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by islamirama
.

that's just the thing, in everything that is posted on such topics, you seem to think Muslims also have a hand in it. Your feeble mind can't seem to grasp that sometimes Muslims are just the victims and nothing more. Like i said before, We have brothers from that place who attest to the atrocities the indian occupation does over there. And this video, an unbias report from third party, gives a clear view of the reality.

But hey what do we know, you seem to have all the answers sitting in your cozy home, who probably never even left his own state much less gone to such a place or talk to it's people.
There is that “everything” thing again. You are obviously color blind. You continue to display any ability to see any shade of gray. I have a strong tendency to confront people who say “my group is perfect”; “all bad things are caused by that Other Group”.

Your continued pre-teen type insults like “Your feeble mind” tells people a lot more about you than it do about me.

sometimes Muslims are just the victims and nothing more
Well now that would be true. It is also true that “sometimes Hindus are just the victims and nothing more”. What would you say if I told about the suffering of Hindus at the hands of Islamic Militants and called it the “Whole Truth”? But you would have a problem with that, wouldn’t you? That is because you choose to close your mind to another point of view.

You are so closed minded that you can not even see that I have condemned much of what India has done. You just assume that since I don’t think your side is perfect, I think the other side is.

A report that covers one and only one side and you call it “unbias”. You have proved your total bias.

probably never even left his own state much less gone to such a place
Your ignorant assumptions are showing again. I have lived and worked in 4 countries outside the US. I have spent 7 years working abroad and have visited many more countries. I have been to Kashmir, granted it was only for the weekend when I was working in Nodia India. But it is obvious you think everyone is a stay at home like you.

It is probably another time for you to post something really profound like
nah, just you and maybe few of your fitnah buddies.
Reply

wilberhum
05-24-2007, 07:56 PM
Jazzy,
My only problem it is called "The Whole Truth" when it is ovbiously one sided.

Please do understand that I am quite sadened for those people. I want peace and justice for them. Them and every other suffering person in this world.

Truly,Wilber
Reply

NoName55
05-24-2007, 08:07 PM
^^ Since when has multimedia forum become a Muslim/Pakistan bashing forum? ^^

Why can't Pakistan bashing be kept to gen chat and Islam bashing in comparative and refutations forums? or is that too much to ask for fear of being disliked by the kafars?
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-24-2007, 08:13 PM
Why do u think i put a question mark there? For fun?

Btw im talkin to wilber.
Reply

snakelegs
05-24-2007, 10:05 PM
i hope that some day the people of kashmir will get to choose whether they want to go with pakistan or indian, or become independent.
Reply

wilberhum
05-24-2007, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by snakelegs
i hope that some day the people of kashmir will get to choose whether they want to go with pakistan or indian, or become independent.
My hopes are with yours. :thumbs_up
Not a small part of the problem is part of Kashmir wants to join Pakistan and part want to join India. Part is primarly Hindu and want nothing to do with Pakistan and part is primarly Muslim and want to be part of Pakistan.

Parties on both sides are quite willing to kill members of the other. :raging:
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-25-2007, 12:16 AM
^^As far as I know, the majority want to be independent. I'm all for it :thumbs_up
Reply

wilberhum
05-25-2007, 03:07 AM
Originally Posted by Jazzy
^^As part as I know, the majority want to be independent. I'm all for it :thumbs_up
You know, on the way home I was thinking, Hell, the vast majority just want to go on with life. So, I did kind of a straw man thing. So, Indian, Packi, or Indep, most just want a life without fear.
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-25-2007, 03:09 AM
most just want a life without fear.
yeap!
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 09:11 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 02:46 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 04:27 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!