/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nobody told me !!! Subhan-Allah

Abu Ibraheem
02-25-2007, 03:37 PM
Salam

I have been off this forum a while now, despite posting regular, i havent had one brother or sister here pm me to ask whats happened to me or where have i gone... i mean subhan-Allah that speaks very well to me how the ummah is today... they could not give a monkeys if you was dead. I guess its like this when we go to the grave anyways, we get forgotten... thats how it is and this also is good for me. But a little upsetting. - Now i have noticed a few peeps who usually speak giving the blanks and if it is because i was advetising a Shia forum i can honestly say I DID NOT KNOW! but what hurts me more is that not one of the brothers here told me "thats a Shia forum bro". - Anyways i am doing fine al hamdu Lillah - but to be honest, i expected better from Muslims. Whats happened to unity and all that?

And the only person that has been responsive - thanks for the tarkeeb... i will reply soon, thank you. wasalams

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al Amaanah
02-25-2007, 03:48 PM
wa 'alaykum salaam bro

im sorry to hear that, subhana Allah and its true that we do forget each other its kinda sad..i hope your fine now insha Allah. (maybe too late, sorry)

:w:

Abu Ibraheem
02-25-2007, 04:02 PM
I have never came across you, no need for apologies but thank you for dropping by. wasalams

al Amaanah
02-25-2007, 04:05 PM
wal7amdulillah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
02-25-2007, 04:09 PM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&

format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ibraheem
Salam

I have been off this forum a while now, despite posting regular, i havent had one brother or sister here pm me to ask whats happened to me or where have i gone...

oooopppss , so sorry bro :cry:

Just because no one sent u pm , it does not mean no one remembered u. I m sure , those who read ur posts missed u . But , sometimes people feel shy to send pm ' cause reciepiant may not like to talk personally etc , etc.

Anyway , don't worry , next time , Insha Allah , we will flood ur Inbox :) :D :statisfie

Sabbir_1
02-25-2007, 09:52 PM
u could of atleast told the members where u where going, or that u wil be absent for a while.. how the heck where we supposed to know.. anyway welcome back bro.. next time do inform the forum before u go.. There r load of members on this this forum cant pm everyone if they go missing or absent. without even telling.

IbnAbdulHakim
02-25-2007, 09:55 PM
:salamext:

bro i was inactive myself the last few days lol, only come on LI for a few minutes then dash off, but bro ur not really a regular, mayb if u disappear for a few months we'd notice, but someone like me with 10,000 posts, if i stop posting its understandable that everyone thinks i drowned/got murdered/married (samet hing :P) etc etc

Sabbir_1
02-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Should make a thread of all the ppl missing..

H4RUN
02-25-2007, 10:18 PM
:sl:
^spot on:p
we missed u bro :D when did u leave? lol it's hard to keep tabs on members bruv.. Well erm sorry on everyones behalf...

Um_ahmad
02-25-2007, 10:28 PM
How could the site keep up. People travel, get busy, go through things. Doesnt mean they dont care :-\ .

Um_ahmad
02-25-2007, 10:29 PM
welcome back though.

Muslim Woman
02-25-2007, 11:54 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by khalil27
Should make a thread of all the ppl missing..
Salaam/peace;

not a bad idea :p

what do u think ? To be ''qualified' to come in to the missing list , one needs to absent for how many days ?

north_malaysian
02-26-2007, 05:03 AM
maybe you should post more as people would notice you....

if ppl dont pm you, why dont ya pm others....... they at least would contact you back... Inshallah

syilla
02-26-2007, 06:46 AM
:giggling: :giggling: to post no.1

sorry to hear bro.

Strzelecki
02-26-2007, 07:02 AM
I don't remember coming across you. :(
But you have to admit, it is hard when someone goes missing from a forum, to contact them if you want to.
Like, what would you say in the PM? I know I'd be lost for words!

Abu Ibraheem
03-09-2007, 03:59 PM
salaamn alaykum

like where are you? or better why was you advertising a Shia forum...
anyway some of you have a point and humour al hamdu Lillah ...

Abu Ibraheem
08-27-2007, 11:52 AM
Salam

I had nobody pm me to tell me "bro, what does it matter if people do not miss you, were you seeking fame and name, what do you expect". Nobody tells me straight up. Thats todays complaint wal hamdu Lillah.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-27-2007, 11:56 AM
brother, as for the brothers not PMing you, then maybe you have a point, no offence, but why should the sisters PM you as well.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-27-2007, 11:59 AM
^ he didnt say that so lets not assume

Abu Ibraheem
08-27-2007, 12:07 PM
sisters shouldnt pm me. I do not expect any female attention, nor any attention for that matter.

Ummu Sufyaan
08-27-2007, 12:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ he didnt say that so lets not assume
right o then, i just figured that he meant PMs in general from anyone.

Abu Ibraheem
08-27-2007, 12:26 PM
Thanks for pointing that out brother and sorry for confusing you sister

Tania
08-27-2007, 01:50 PM
Because we are at who is culpable i think you are guilty too because you turned back to our site and went in an unexpected holiday without to care whats happening here.

Where you have been :? if i may ask that.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-27-2007, 01:58 PM
Aslaaamalaikum bro, welcome back. I was gone for a lil while aswell and nobody noticed but because there are so many people going and coming it's easy to forget.

At least nobody said something like......'I was just about to PM you' I hate it when hat happens lol.

Woodrow
08-27-2007, 02:02 PM

Sadly a good thing is also a bad thing. with over 10,000 members and over 200 being online at different times each day, it actually is difficult to tell who has not been here. Plus, we constantly have people changing their user names.

No excuses. But very few people have anyway of knowing who has been absent unless the person states ahead of time they will be gone.

Now that you are back, Welcome back and hopefully, we can all grow closer as we get to know each other better.

Abu Ibraheem
08-27-2007, 02:16 PM
Because we are at who is culpable i think you are guilty too because you turned back to our site and went in an unexpected holiday without to care whats happening here.

Where you have been if i may ask that.
Subhan-Allah, the sisters got a point. Erm, lemme just erm think of a valid excuse....erm
well .... considering the fact i did not have the internet i couldnt visit the site, instead i have been having to nip to an internet cafe now and again and even then i did not have the chance to visit here.
I have seen the benifits of not having the internet and have managed to get more work done! ....... But anyways, i came back to this thread and saw yestadays reflection of myself. Yes i was gone but so what people didnt miss me. Al hamdu Lillah i became forgotten, who wants to be constantly remembered anyway? Only Allah deserves that right.
Some people hate to be corrected, i hate not to be corrected.
Al hamdu Lillah we will all grow in time though, even our knowledge is rizq from Allah.

I may dissappear, i may even die. But so what, big deal, just another soul returned to its Lord. Let us not forget Allah.

Abu Ibraheem
07-29-2008, 01:51 AM
I am not really that bothered anymore if Muslims forget...lol
I am kind of a loner now, and i like it. Do not get so many bad opinions pushed into my head concerning other Muslims.

arabianprincess
07-29-2008, 02:20 AM
hmmmm
salam wa 3lykom ..
well i guess i dont really know nor i ever saw u.. so i guess this doesnt count against me :) :D anyways im sure that no one forgot you.. it just sometimes ppl get busy but inshallah this is like a wake up call n inshallah from now on ... inshallah hopefully everything will change i really like this forum n the ppl.. :) ... take care salamz

Eeman
07-29-2008, 04:15 PM
Salam

I have been off this forum a while now, despite posting regular, i havent had one brother or sister here pm me to ask whats happened to me or where have i gone... i mean subhan-Allah that speaks very well to me how the ummah is today... they could not give a monkeys if you was dead. I guess its like this when we go to the grave anyways, we get forgotten... thats how it is and this also is good for me. But a little upsetting. - Now i have noticed a few peeps who usually speak giving the blanks and if it is because i was advetising a Shia forum i can honestly say I DID NOT KNOW! but what hurts me more is that not one of the brothers here told me "thats a Shia forum bro". - Anyways i am doing fine al hamdu Lillah - but to be honest, i expected better from Muslims. Whats happened to unity and all that?

And the only person that has been responsive - thanks for the tarkeeb... i will reply soon, thank you. wasalams
:cry::cry::cry::cry: awwwwe slam alaikum bro,

i apologise on my own behlaf cos i dont even know you or infactmany members of this forum since i am quitenew myself but i promise from on i'll check up on you now and then once a fortnight to see how you are Insha'Allah.
:statisfie

ma salama

Eeman
07-29-2008, 04:18 PM
sisters shouldnt pm me. I do not expect any female attention, nor any attention for that matter.
Oh ok i missed this part im sorry i guess i wont check up on you then.
errrrrrrr i dont get this!!!!
never mind as you wish Insha'Allah:X

Eeman
07-29-2008, 04:21 PM
whats wrong with a sister pming him????
first you sit there and call each other brother and sister then think oh no cant talk to him cos it will cause fitnah so why call him brother from the start??????????
i dont get that its all to do with intentions in your heart.
so i think i will pm you once a fortnight as a sister and see how my muslim brother is khalasssss no arguments about that i have made up my mind!!!! :oP

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Hope he's doing well inshaAllah

Ansariyah
07-29-2008, 06:49 PM
So..Tell us then...Where did u go?..Thats the Question!

Abu Ibraheem
07-29-2008, 11:16 PM
Salamun Alaykum
i am getting a lot of attention here. lol.

To tell you the truth, i have not really been bothered with forums over the last year or so, i did try one an indopak one recently however, i found their admin racist and exclusive, opining that it is not allowed at all to give a English translation of the Qur'an to somebody like me, even if they want to convert. This type of thing is why i took a break from forums, too hot sometimes. I really did feel like smacking this guy in the nose, i know, i know, thats bad, but when you have people debaring the west from the word of Allah with their twisted indopak version of Islamic exclusiveness, i am sure alot of people would feel the same way.

I over answered the question ...
wa alaykum us salaam

Sahabiyaat
07-30-2008, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Sadly a good thing is also a bad thing. with over 10,000 members and over 200 being online at different times each day, it actually is difficult to tell who has not been here. Plus, we constantly have people changing their user names.

No excuses. But very few people have anyway of knowing who has been absent unless the person states ahead of time they will be gone.

Now that you are back, Welcome back and hopefully, we can all grow closer as we get to know each other better.
good points :thumbs_up

u see akhee, if you want to be noticed on this forum, you have to either;

a) be super dooper brainy and cover ur posts with mad professor equations
b) have a love of large,swirly, colourful fonts and flowers
c) be an admin/mod :D
d) be a walking talking scholarly book, full of theories and quotes

and then theres grit at the bottom of the food chain.

hard, rough grit right at the bottom of the ocean.

i wont say anymore :D

note; all in good humour, no offence intended. :D

Re.TiReD
07-30-2008, 08:49 PM
:salamext:

I havnt been posting properly for several days and nobody missed meeeee! Booo Hoooo *sob sob* :cry: get over it yaar :p

People go, people change, people die, life goes on. Its Qadr.

:wasalamex

Abu Ibraheem
07-31-2008, 12:26 AM
lol... should rename this the sob i want pity thread

Re.TiReD
07-31-2008, 03:11 PM
lol... should rename this the sob i want pity thread
Lol I was actually taking the mick...but yeh :D

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-06-2008, 06:42 PM
ohhh noooo where bro Abu Ibraheem gone again??? *shock, horror*

Nájlá
08-08-2008, 11:30 AM
maybe some bro should pm him.

Tania
08-08-2008, 11:38 AM
I think its the time to organise ourselfs. Lets make at least a seven members team and each from the team will pm the bro in a specific day established in the order of our alphatebic names, or another order. We must stick together and solve the matter.

:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.