/* */

PDA

View Full Version : History of Palestine - Suhaib Hasan [Audio Lecture]

- Qatada -
02-25-2007, 08:50 PM

:salamext:

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

History of Palestine

By Suhaib Hasan. Beginning with recitation from Surah Isra, the speaker takes us through a journey describing the times of Bani Israel. What significance does Haykal As-Sulaimani hold in our history? Where did the Prophet (saw) go during Al Isra’ wal Mi’raj? Christian Priest reveals the secret! These and other interesting questions are addressed along with a time lined narration of the history of Palestine.

Track 1 | Track 2 | Track 3 | Track 4 | Track 5 | Track 6 | Track 7 | Track 8 | Track 9 | Track 10 | Track 11 | Track 12 | Track 13 | Track 14 |

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jzcasejz
02-25-2007, 09:20 PM
First Of All ---> Allahu'Alam...
But Heavy, I Think Thatz The One That I Ripped...:p...Same Bitrate, Same Sample Rate And Exact Same ID3 Tag...
Kalamullah Put It Up...:thumbs_up...Now More People Have Access To It :thumbs_up :D

JazakAllah For Posting It Here Bro...:)

- Qatada -
03-07-2007, 06:32 PM
:salamext:

This is one top lecture subhan Allaah! he's mentioned things which are next level.. and he tells the exact location where the battle between Eesa ibn Maryam alayhi Salaam V Al-Dajjaal will be. And he explains alot more too.. proper detailed and to the point maasha Allaah.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-09-2007, 12:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
First Of All ---> Allahu'Alam...
But Heavy, I Think Thatz The One That I Ripped...:p...Same Bitrate, Same Sample Rate And Exact Same ID3 Tag...
Kalamullah Put It Up...:thumbs_up...Now More People Have Access To It :thumbs_up :D

JazakAllah For Posting It Here Bro...:)
how did you send it to kalamullah to put it up bro?

jazakALlah khair for dis bro fi :) oh and bro jz :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jzcasejz
03-09-2007, 05:56 AM
^^ LOL..I Didnt Directly Send It...But..I Posted It On This Other Forum (ummah forum)...And They Must've Got It From There...

and lol..i ent jus sayin it...its da same one koz the it even says the same converter i used...:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.