/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are you planning on going for Hajj this year?

Helena
07-07-2006, 09:39 AM
:sl:

Blessings of hajj:

Abu Hurayrah related that the prophet(saw) said:

One who performs hajj without marital relations or committing any sins returns from hajj as pure as he was on the day he was born.

Ibn mas'ud related that the prophet(saw) said:

perform hajj and umrah one after another, because both remove poverty and sins just as a hammer removes rust from iron, gold and silver, and there is no reward for an accepted hajj except paradise.

:'( :'( :'( the purpose of this thread is...a simple question..... is anybody performing hajj this year? :'( :'( :'(

serioulsy some of u are aware of me...how am attached to hajj....a question that hits me several time...when will i be called to my lords place? something is stuck to me, that cannot be easily removed.....

every now and then, waking in the morning..i wish i was there....okay i'll stop am getting to emotional.....well its my destination and my goal inshAllah....

even thou, my dream is egypt or as a family were planning to go abroad...saudi arabia comes to my mind and my heart, as its locked in forever!

so inshalah tell moi how many of u from this forum are planning to go hajj this year? as i'll feel comfortable....pray for me there when u reach there inshalah...and for the ummah inshalah....

travelling to mina, spending the night in muzdalifah, half of the day in arafat,jamarat, arriving in medinah sharif...... woah truly amazing journey..subanallah........climbing the mountain noor and sur...ya Allah...everyday..i wish i was there....

anyway this year am not going...but inshalah i'll see the live hajj coverage on islam channel...and i wont move from my seat...proper glued....

But inshalah next year my mums planning to go, for time being i'll save some money inshalah....

Abu Hurayrah reported that the prophet(saw) said:

One who performs hajj and one who performs umrah are Allah's guests, if they invoke Allah, He responds to them, and if they seek his forgiveness, He forgives them.

:'( :'( :'(

:w: :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Helena
07-07-2006, 10:07 AM
erm...rite 8 viewed the thread without responding the poll or answered the question......i see

anyway am getting prep for jummah prayer..inshalah wen am bck..hope to see some replies....do i sound desperate..or the waiting is killing moi......i have sabr inshalah!

My eyes are on u............lol......

07-07-2006, 10:12 AM
I wanna go to hajjj!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( Wish i could go...

Jazakallah khair for the info sis!!

IbnAbdulHakim
07-07-2006, 10:27 AM
inshaAllah next year, inshaAllah...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
searchingsoul
07-07-2006, 06:18 PM
I know that Muslims are supposed to be the only ones going. Do non-Muslims ever go to see what it is like?

Ghazi
07-07-2006, 06:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by searchingsoul
I know that Muslims are supposed to be the only ones going. Do non-Muslims ever go to see what it is like?

Non-muslims arn't allowed it's the purist place on earth, btw this isn't discrimination.

searchingsoul
07-07-2006, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth

Non-muslims arn't allowed it's the purist place on earth, btw this isn't discrimination.

I don't think that it would be discrimination. I bet non-Muslims go. How would a person be able to tell? I'm not saying that non-Muslims should go, I was just curious.

mano_the_cat
07-07-2006, 06:51 PM
well non-muslims cant enter the limits of makkah ... they are not allowed ..thorough paper check is done ... if people lie for the sake of getting in they have to get their papers(passports etc ) changed etc .. thats a big problem ....

Abdul-Raouf
07-07-2006, 06:56 PM
inshaallah i will soon go there.... after getting a job

IbnAbdulHakim
07-07-2006, 08:22 PM
I don't think that it would be discrimination. I bet non-Muslims go. How would a person be able to tell? I'm not saying that non-Muslims should go, I was just curious.
shahada must be stated in order to be admitted, lol would you state that you believe in the one and only Allah and Muhammad is his messenger, to see makkah?

mano_the_cat
07-07-2006, 08:40 PM
we (me & my parents) are planning ... pray Allah fulfills our plan for the hajj this year.

searchingsoul
07-08-2006, 03:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
shahada must be stated in order to be admitted, lol would you state that you believe in the one and only Allah and Muhammad is his messenger, to see makkah?

Personally I wouldn't state the above just to see Makkah. I do think that if for some reason I had a deep burning desire to visit Makkah I'd lie and act Muslim.

S_87
07-08-2006, 12:31 PM
Personally I wouldn't state the above just to see Makkah. I do think that if for some reason I had a deep burning desire to visit Makkah I'd lie and act Muslim.
its not that easy. you have to have proof whether it be your passport or, if not then a official header from a masjid confirming you are muslim.

a controlled demolition group went from england to demolish some buildings in makkah. even they could not enter makkah but had to do this via video help.

Helena
07-10-2006, 01:54 PM
okay..is anybody else going hajj dis year? or th following year.....

MusLiM 4 LiFe
07-12-2006, 06:05 PM
inshahallah.. we will.. i wana gooo.. cant wait!

i probably wud do umrah 1st.. and the hajj.. not sure.. my family want 2 go, hav 2 wait 4 ma sis 2 grow up a lil

Umm Safiya
07-14-2006, 08:55 PM

We'll go if we have enough money saved, else we'll wait till next year insha Allâh ta'âla!

allah-akbar
07-17-2006, 04:08 AM
Inshallah, i will go in 2008 or 2009.

Dahir
07-17-2006, 04:08 AM
I personally think I'm not spiritual enough or am old enough.

Somewhere in my 20's, when my belief in Islam is so strong that absolutely NOTHING can EVER stand in the way of it, it will be my time :inshallah

For now, I will have to build on the pillars of my beliefs:)

Helena
07-17-2006, 08:56 AM
inshalah may all ur journey to hajj or umrah be fulfilled, alhmadulilah its a great, inspiring, amazing journey.....that ur heart and mind will keep u on reminding, wish i cud be there.....

Muslim-Gyal
09-24-2006, 02:16 PM
Been for Umrah and i was going for Hajj this year but cant anymore.but rest of my family are and inshAllah im going next year..cant wait :D:D

myskillzgotgame
09-24-2006, 06:53 PM
Salam... I'm going for hajj this year.. i cant wait.. im so excited .. I've been for Umrah twice ..the first time I got to kiss the Kabah. It was awesome. I love the city of Mecca and Medinah at night time ..it's cool and wonderful..

Saddiqa
09-24-2006, 06:55 PM
im going for umrah next ramzan inshallah :D
:w:

triple3
09-25-2006, 02:04 PM
we may be going.....no too sure ...hope so...INSHALLAH

Helena
09-26-2006, 09:14 AM
inshalah hope u all go...inshalah...

my dad going to umrah this ramadan for the last ten days of ramadan.....wid his madrasha....i wish i cud be there...........:cry: :cry: :cry: ..........inshalah nxt year...inshalah......inshalah.....inshalah..

Sanobar
09-28-2006, 02:10 PM

not going this year.....inshaAllah.. nex yr..! :):)

~*MaNaL*~
09-30-2006, 08:46 AM

insha'Allah nex year but not this year:sad:

Helena
09-30-2006, 02:17 PM
alhamdulilah....most likely everybodies going nxt year...inshalah inshalah.....am going too inshalah....mite see u der...lol...

Najiullah
10-09-2006, 10:40 PM
InshaAllah i will go

Hisbul_Aziz
10-12-2006, 07:46 PM
Inshallah Im planning to go next year inshallah

~Juwairiyah~
10-14-2006, 07:27 AM
:sl: wr wb,

Unfortunately, no, wish i could go this year though. My dad, sis and her husband went lasyt year...soo lucky, and a friend of my sister is going this year. Insha'Allah i hope i get the chance to go next year!

:w: wr wb

Siti Hanisah
10-14-2006, 07:31 AM
Salaam everybody
I'm going for umra this Monday

moseeds
10-18-2006, 09:39 AM
Assalamualaikum

If you are looking to go Hajj please take a look at:

www.abuhafsahfoundation.co.uk

All proceeds from Hajj and Umrah tours go towards the development of an educational centre for our muslim children in Blackburn, Lancashire, UK inshallah.

AhlaamBella
10-20-2006, 02:15 AM
I did my hajj when I was 13. I'm now 15. Alhamdulilah it was an amazing journey! I was filled with peace the whole time. Yes even in muzdalifah *nods* lol

Arwa
10-26-2006, 09:00 PM

What date is Hajj this year? Roughly? :?

al Amaanah
10-27-2006, 11:18 PM

May Allah accept the Hajj or Umrah of our akhawaat and ighwaan.

aqsa1
10-28-2006, 09:00 PM
may Allah swt make hajj easy for everyone going ameen.Hajj inshallah this year will be aroung december 30/31st depending on the moon.

Arwa
10-28-2006, 09:09 PM
Jazakallah khayr bro/sis ^

AhlaamBella
10-29-2006, 05:02 PM
SubhanAllah! So soon?! Gosh. lol

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 05:04 PM
Salam Alaikum

I am definatly going to hajj this year, inshallah...(definatly, inshallah.lol..)

Im really nervous, and just want to get everything right. I know actions are with intentions, and as long as i try is the main thing, but i want to come back, and let it effect the rest of my life inshallah. Ive been Omra before,and i can easily say that the sigh of the Kabaa is the most amazing thing in the world. It has a certain 'hayba' about it, or like, status..:S...dunno how to translate that word.lol. I remember just tearing up,and crying at its sight. Truely amazing people. Anyone who has a chance to go, be sure to do so! Rather than saving up for your next holiday to some random country, go Omra. Truely, you will NEVER forget it, i wish they allowed pictures to be taken in the Masjid.lol..

Take care people..Asking for your duaas and supplications..

Peace. Salamz.

Aisha20
10-29-2006, 05:05 PM
i wish... inshallah in few years i will go

Pk_#2
10-29-2006, 06:43 PM
InshaAllah wud luv ta!

Helena
10-29-2006, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hakkerz
Salam Alaikum

I am definatly going to hajj this year, inshallah...(definatly, inshallah.lol..)

Im really nervous, and just want to get everything right. I know actions are with intentions, and as long as i try is the main thing, but i want to come back, and let it effect the rest of my life inshallah. Ive been Omra before,and i can easily say that the sigh of the Kabaa is the most amazing thing in the world. It has a certain 'hayba' about it, or like, status..:S...dunno how to translate that word.lol. I remember just tearing up,and crying at its sight. Truely amazing people. Anyone who has a chance to go, be sure to do so! Rather than saving up for your next holiday to some random country, go Omra. Truely, you will NEVER forget it, i wish they allowed pictures to be taken in the Masjid.lol..

Take care people..Asking for your duaas and supplications..

Peace. Salamz.
ur def going this year...alhamdulilah...has the tickets been booked?

truly it is amazing...comp locked in my heart and mind.....

thats wot i say to my mum.....forget other countries...jus save up and aim to go to only makkah inshalah...thats my dream inshalah...

inshalah nxt year..inshalah...

Kittygyal
10-29-2006, 09:18 PM
salam.
me papa's Father && his father's Uncle is going this year mashallah on the 14th
w.salam

hakkerz
10-29-2006, 10:42 PM
Yeh..booked the tickets and everything. Really cant wait to go, but in a way want to have as much time as possible to get into the 'right attitude' to go for Hajj. Its not a holiday, so i dont want to go with that attitude. Purely for Allah. Anybody else hoping to go this year?

Umm Khalid06
11-01-2006, 03:51 PM
am new in islam and my iman is not Strong yet maybe someday soon when I have strong understanding of Islam

S_87
11-01-2006, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hakkerz
Yeh..booked the tickets and everything. Really cant wait to go, but in a way want to have as much time as possible to get into the 'right attitude' to go for Hajj. Its not a holiday, so i dont want to go with that attitude. Purely for Allah. Anybody else hoping to go this year?

which country are you from brother? you have your visas already :?

Helena
11-01-2006, 05:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

which country are you from brother? you have your visas already :?
i think his from england....

S_87
11-03-2006, 09:05 AM

oh right the visa centre hasnt opened yet...brother have you gots your visa???????????? :?

Helena
11-03-2006, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
^lol. same here. they didnt start the hajj visas yet i guess.

not for us atleast.
are u going big bro zako? do u mind moi callin u big bro zako?

S_87
11-03-2006, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
^lol. same here. they didnt start the hajj visas yet i guess.

not for us atleast.

i dont think they opened it in saudi for anyone worldwide. they gonna open this week or something though inshaAllah

no1_outbider
11-03-2006, 07:16 PM
If only i could go this year! maybe next year! inshallah!!!

Saifadin_Qutuz
11-04-2006, 09:48 PM
I want to go to hajj all the time.

I have went to hajj 2 times so far, and I am planning to go more than 8 times :)

Helena
11-04-2006, 10:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saifadin_Qutuz
I want to go to hajj all the time.

I have went to hajj 2 times so far, and I am planning to go more than 8 times :)
mashalah may Allah(swt) fullfill ur hope inshalah....thats kinda similar to my wish/hope...another thing...as many muslims may have this desire to die in madinah inshalah...

Saifadin_Qutuz
11-06-2006, 05:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
mashalah may Allah(swt) fullfill ur hope inshalah....thats kinda similar to my wish/hope...another thing...as many muslims may have this desire to die in madinah inshalah...
may alla hear from you :)

How is it going and planning hajj in where you are anyway?

salam :)

Helena
11-06-2006, 06:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saifadin_Qutuz
may alla hear from you :)

How is it going and planning hajj in where you are anyway?

salam :)
rite now am in london...every moment, everyday, i wish i was in saudi arabia....jus my destiny...wallahi....

inshalah my family are plaaning to go nxt year inshalah...inshalah..inshalah..

pray for us.....may Allah(swt) hear our dua inshalah...

alhamdulilah u went hajj 2times? which year was it?

i went hajj in 2005...subanallah...great experince....

S_87
11-06-2006, 07:13 PM

visas still havent opened :( :cry:

Helena
11-06-2006, 07:15 PM

visas still havent opened :( :cry:
are going this year sis? hasnt the visas been sorted yet? wots the problemo?

S_87
11-06-2006, 07:17 PM
are going this year sis? hasnt the visas been sorted yet? wots the problemo?

the visa centre in saudi arabia hasnt opened yet. no tour operator has the visas yet.
worldwide no ones got hajj visas yet

Helena
11-06-2006, 07:19 PM

the visa centre in saudi arabia hasnt opened yet. no tour operator has the visas yet.
worldwide no ones got hajj visas yet
u serious...wots happening? how cum its not opened in saudi arabia? hajj is in months time.....Ya Allah....

S_87
11-06-2006, 07:19 PM
u serious...wots happening? how cum its not opened in saudi arabia? hajj is in months time.....Ya Allah....

well inshaAllah in this next week itll open!

Helena
11-06-2006, 07:23 PM

well inshaAllah in this next week itll open!
yeap inshalah sis...shud be opened.....inshalah

islamicgirl
11-06-2006, 07:26 PM
i wish insha'allah 2 go soooooon

Saifadin_Qutuz
11-06-2006, 08:52 PM
rite now am in london...every moment, everyday, i wish i was in saudi arabia....jus my destiny...wallahi....

inshalah my family are plaaning to go nxt year inshalah...inshalah..inshalah..

pray for us.....may Allah(swt) hear our dua inshalah...

alhamdulilah u went hajj 2times? which year was it?

i went hajj in 2005...subanallah...great experince....
yep, I have went to Hajj 2 times. I dont remeber the year heh, but the first time I was 16 years old, and the second time I was 17 years old. Now I am 19. So probably 2005 and 2004.

And yes its a great! experience.. even though you might sometimes feel tired, but at the end, you feel extremely happy and as if you want to do it again. You just have this strong feeling to move on subhanalla :)

Nshalla I have set a goal in my life to go to Hajj more than 7 times, so 8+. Alhamdulilah I have no obstacles againts me and doing hajj will be easy. The only problem currently is my university.

God help us all , wasalam :)

Helena
11-06-2006, 09:14 PM
wow mashalah..

i went to hajj during my first year of university...i managed to hand in all the assaignments before i went to hajj....

was quiet hard...but at the same time...i was over excited....and had to finish all the work before i went...it was alrite...

Sadia25
11-07-2006, 08:29 PM
inshaallah we will!!

LUVAR
11-08-2006, 03:41 PM
i was supposed to but circumstances changed i think it just wasn't Allah's plan for me:(

MusLiM 4 LiFe
11-16-2006, 09:20 PM
ma granma n grandad r goingg.. i told dem im gona tag along lol :p its ma grandadz 2nd time goin n ma granmaz 1st shes so xcited bless her :) n cz shes disabled she duno hw she gona cope? bt obv she replyin on Allah :)

al Amaanah
11-20-2006, 07:10 PM

Subhana Allah, yesterday my sister was telling that our uncles and aunts are going, so my sister asked my mother, why dont you go? and my mother said no (because of a situation) and then I was thinking and I said, if I could go it wil be soo great masha Allah and now im going 13 december inshaa Allah!! Alhamdulillah wa shukr lillah!

Please forgive me if I hurt someone in what way and may Allah forgive me inshaa Allah. Jazaakum Allahu khairan.

Fishman
11-20-2006, 07:11 PM
I wish I could go on Hajj...

S_87
11-20-2006, 07:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bintu M

Subhana Allah, yesterday my sister was telling that our uncles and aunts are going, so my sister asked my mother, why dont you go? and my mother said no (because of a situation) and then I was thinking and I said, if I could go it wil be soo great masha Allah and now im going 13 december inshaa Allah!! Alhamdulillah wa shukr lillah!

Please forgive me if I hurt someone in what way and may Allah forgive me inshaa Allah. Jazaakum Allahu khairan.

youre going sis? mashaAllah :happy:

al Amaanah
11-20-2006, 07:14 PM
:wasalamex

You will inshaa Allah. I personally never expected this subhana Allah. And still im going bi idhnillah.

al Amaanah
11-20-2006, 07:15 PM

youre going sis? mashaAllah :happy:

Yeahhh inshaa Allah!

S_87
11-20-2006, 07:17 PM

Yeahhh inshaa Allah!
ooh ill talk to you on msn about that then :happy:

al Amaanah
11-20-2006, 07:31 PM
^^ Inshaa Allah sis, im waiting.....

al Amaanah
11-20-2006, 07:53 PM
and still waiting....

some one else who's planning to go inshaa Allah?

mano_the_cat
11-21-2006, 09:47 AM
im going for hajj this year too , inshAllah

al Amaanah
11-22-2006, 05:39 PM
^^ masha Allah sis, may Allah accept our hajj inshaa Allah

khadija_121
11-27-2006, 04:32 PM
im goin inshallah with my father woooo cant wait :love: :love: :love:

al Amaanah
11-27-2006, 07:03 PM
insha Allah!!

Najiullah
12-01-2006, 05:37 AM
I am going for hajj this year InshaAllah
Leaving next week

al Amaanah
12-01-2006, 11:30 AM
^ insha Allah

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-03-2006, 08:37 PM
dey sed dat ma grandad alredy gon las yr so he myt nt b able 2 dis yr am ma granma dnt no wot 2 do :-\ cuz if he dnt go she cnt..! cuz no1 els cn go wid her!

Pk_#2
12-03-2006, 09:44 PM
aww no!

:(

urm, i jus realised i voted yes, lol huh! :p

Helena
12-05-2006, 10:29 AM
alhamdulilah good to hear many brother/sister are going to hajj this year.....

ya Allah,,,when are u exactly leaving for hajj?

shariff
12-05-2006, 01:56 PM
I WISH WITH ALL MY LIFE JUS TO VISIT THE HAJJ BUT DIDN'T HAD TIME BUT I WANT TO VIST IT DIS YEAR HOPE MY DAD OR UNCLE OR BRO COULD TAKE ME.................... THERE JUST CONNECTION BETWEEN THE HAJJ AND YA REALLY SOMETIMES IT JUST MAKES ME CRY.........ANYWAY IF U DID VIST THE HAJJ ONCE IN A LIFETIME DON'T U COME OUT TO BE CLEAN SAYIN THAT UR WHOLE SIN WILL BE VANISH IN OTHER WORD EARSE:inshallah ...........CUZ EVERY ONE IN DIS WORLD MUSLIM OR NONMUSLIM HAV SIN:Mosque: THANKS TAKIN UR TIME READING IT BYE MY FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS ................PEACE:peace:

al Amaanah
12-05-2006, 03:49 PM
who? me?

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-05-2006, 08:23 PM
yeh i woz gona ask u tj r u goin on hajj :D

BlissfullyJaded
12-05-2006, 11:20 PM

*Threads Merged*

As for the question, no I'm not, alhamdulillah. May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) accept it from all those going. Ameen.

Remember us in your duas.

al Amaanah
12-07-2006, 06:31 PM
Ameen, jazaaki Allah.

al Amaanah
12-12-2006, 12:36 PM
tomorrow is the big day insha Allah!

sig.

al Amaanah
01-16-2007, 09:38 PM
:salamext

:cry: returned.

Khayal
01-16-2007, 09:41 PM
:salamext

:cry: returned.

Hajj mabrook!!!

al Amaanah
01-17-2007, 02:01 PM
^^ jazak Allah khair sister

:cry: Makkah :cry:

Yanal
02-25-2007, 11:55 PM
Asalamalkum-warkmatulah Wabrkatuh My Brothers And Sisters I Would Like To Know Who Is Going On Hajj If You Or You Family Member Is Going On Hajj Please Tell Here Thank You Hudafis

Yanal
02-26-2007, 12:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Asalamalkum-warkmatulah Wabrkatuh My Brothers And Sisters I Would Like To Know Who Is Going On Hajj If You Or You Family Member Is Going On Hajj Please Tell Here Thank You Hudafis
sorry brothers and sisters i posted in the wrong topic sorry

Muslim Woman
02-26-2007, 12:24 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&

%%

Insha Allah, if i m lucky enough , i will perform Hajj this year with my husband. Pl. pray for us :)

Yanal
02-26-2007, 12:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&
OK SISTER I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND UR HUSBAND TO GO TO HAJJ

%%

Insha Allah, if i m lucky enough , i will perform Hajj this year with my husband. Pl. pray for us :)
I WILL PRAY FOR YOU SISTER

Muslim Woman
02-26-2007, 12:35 AM
Salaam/peace

I WILL PRAY FOR YOU SISTER

thank u little bro , Jazak Allah.

May Allah accept ur prayer :statisfie

BlissfullyJaded
02-26-2007, 01:00 AM

*Threads Merged*

Poll re-done for Hajj 2007.

More than likely, nopes I'm not going for Hajj. Allahu a'lam.

Muslim Woman
02-26-2007, 01:13 AM

%%

Sikhs believe one of their Gurus visited holy Macca ; not only that holy Kaaba shifted from his place & came forward & moved around his feet. Of Course , we Muslims don't believe in that story.

I heard that a non-Muslim journalist disguised himself as a Muslim & went to Macca to see what goes there during Hajj.

Here is link of virtual Hajj. I did not see the presentation, u may try to have an idea.

If you are not able to go to Hajj then experience the next best
thing, the Virtual Hajj.

From arriving in Jeddah to the plains of Arafat and the Grand
Kaíaba, experience the Hajj online.

Take the Virtual Hajj.

Please note you will need Flash to view it, download here.
Alternatively, go to the HTML version.

http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/H/hajj

Watch our exclusive video from Mecca.
Watch it

http://www.channel4.com/culture/micr...ndd_video.html

Khalid1402
03-10-2007, 01:01 AM
Insha Allah I am preparing to make hajj in 2008. I pray I will be able to make hajj and have my hajj accepted by Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala.

Muslim Woman
03-10-2007, 01:45 AM

Salaam/peace,

is it allowed for my husband to lend money from his sis & go for Hajj?
he does not want to take money from me , he thinks i will take advantage of it :)

Yanal
03-10-2007, 01:48 AM
i did a virtual hajj so did i get my sins washed

Yanal
03-10-2007, 01:49 AM
i did a virtual hajj will i get my sins washed please tell me anyone

Muslim Woman
03-10-2007, 01:58 AM

Salaam/peace,

i did a virtual hajj so did i get my sins washed

u mean virtual sins....of course , of course , don't worry ....it's all vanished :p :D :statisfie :thumbs_up

aqsa1
03-12-2007, 04:04 PM
LOLLLL

S_87
03-13-2007, 01:00 PM
if youre joking then this is one pathetic 'joke' :raging:

Khalid1402
03-13-2007, 05:53 PM
:salamext:

I'm sorry to say but no a virtual hajj, as nice as it seems, is not equivalent to the actual hajj we must all take at one point in our lives. When we take the hajj (the real one) our sins will be washed away insha Allah, but a virtual hajj doesn't require you leave your computer-chair. A virtual hajj will not give you the same majical and beautiful experience of performing the actual authentic hajj. Insha Allah I pray you be given the chance to make hajj soon insha Allah and insha Allah your hajj will be accepted by Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala and you will come home stronger in Iman and with a stronger love for Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala.

jzcasejz
03-16-2007, 08:02 AM
if youre joking then this is one pathetic 'joke' :raging:
Ermm...Sorry But...I Don't Think The Bro Is Joking Around...I Don't Know Exactly What He Means...But Come On...You Can't :raging: Him...Hes Only 11...

Tha Lil Bro Was Actually Asking A Genuine Question Believe It Or Not...

Khalid1402
03-16-2007, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
Ermm...Sorry But...I Don't Think The Bro Is Joking Around...I Don't Know Exactly What He Means...But Come On...You Can't :raging: Him...Hes Only 11...

:sl: and jazak Allah khair for pointing that out.

And to answer the question little brother: I don't think you need to worry about making a hajj right now, but insha Allah in a few years maybe Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala will give you the chance to make a real hajj. I'm very glad to hear you're taking an interest in your Deen at the age of 11. Masha Allah brother! :sunny: I will make sincere du'a that you may be able to experience a real hajj in the next few years insha Allah. I'm sure you will find the real thing very very wonderful, and if you can make hajj as a teenager, insha Allah you'll know how to make hajj and then when you're older and you get married, you'll be able to take your wife on hajj insha Allah.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala bless you and reward you for all your efforts. I wish more 11 year-olds had the same interest in Deen that you do insha Allah. :sunny: Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh brother!

Helena
07-11-2007, 05:09 PM
we are planning to go hajj this year inshAllah..lets await to see how our problems declines first....most likely we are gonna book it in ramadan. Allahu Allaam...

Pray ( make dua)for us inshAllah.....my heart beats for Hajj.....

inshAllah my dream/destiny/goal is to travel constantly to saudi Arabia inshAllah...either for umrah or hajj inshAllah....

..a desire has been filled...but it still remains in my heart....as i long wait to see the ka'abah and complete ziyarah in Madinah inshAllah...

....and my mouth is in the constant reminder of saying 'labbayk Allah huma labbayk....here i am oh Allah..here i am to ur service...inshAllah...
:cry:

Star
07-11-2007, 10:45 PM
thats great news ukhtee insha'allah you'll be able to go, i'll make dua 4 u, i've been dying to go for ummrah for 5 YEARS, for the past 5 years my parents have been saying were going this year, it's like this year after year, i've lost hope imsad , well not completely... and this is just for ummrah, i hate to imagine what it would be like if i wanted to go for Hajj, id have to wait 10years lol, oh well,... allah will call me when the time is right.

Ommuslim
07-19-2007, 07:11 PM
cann't this year, unfortunately!

AmarFaisal
08-19-2007, 09:12 AM
Assalamoalaikum,

I am trying to plan a hajj with my husband without my daughter.
There r lots of hrdles in the way. I have to clear them one by one n see if I can make it through. Pliz pray for me.

I found a nice thread on free e-boks on hajj
http://www.islamicboard.com/umrah-ha...ra-ebooks.html

But there r so many I don't know in which to look for the right answer.

I wanted to know, is it true that one cannot/should not perform hajj if he/she has a credit/loan on him/her. What if one has installements of anything? That is also considered a loan, I know. Is it permissable to go to hajj with such installments on a person?

Kittygyal
08-19-2007, 03:30 PM

Allaah knows, if u had right intentions :hmm:

*~Sofia~*
08-25-2007, 11:38 AM
Salams,

Nah unfortunatly not this year.. :cry: :cry: would absolutely LOVE to go hajj, we've bin wanting to go for aaaaages... but Allah (swt) hasnt called us yet.
But inshallah.. one day...

My cuzins went last year, and they said it was an absolute amazing experiance.. and my other aunty is going next year too inshallah :)

Neway

w'salam

syilla
08-27-2007, 04:15 AM

what? he is only 11?

MashaAllah...and have his own forum?

can anyone share with me the cost to do hajj from your place

E'jaazi
08-27-2007, 06:00 AM
I make intentions to go every year, Insha Allah.

S_87
08-28-2007, 02:55 PM

oh my bad i thought he was joking :hiding:

^..sTr!vEr..^
08-28-2007, 03:47 PM

Alhumdulilah Im going to Hajj this year...
Allah-u-Akbar!

Kittygyal
08-28-2007, 05:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ^..sTr!vEr..^

Allah-u-Akbar!

Do lotsssssssssss of dua'ahs for me please include my name in yo dua'ah

ALISHA CLARK OR Jodie Clark but i would prefer the muslim name Alisha clark :)

Include the Ummah aswel :)

May Allaah subhanawa'tAllaah call us all to him and may yo the Almighty grant this Muslimah Janah Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

Take it easi sis let us know wen yo go, we make dua'ah for yo aswel.

Safe journy :statisfie

syilla
08-29-2007, 01:09 AM

Allah-u-Akbar!
do you know the cost from your place?

Muslim Woman
08-29-2007, 07:40 AM
Salaam/peace;

why not enjoy a virtual Hajj ? Link is available in another thread or do a googe search.

jannah1
08-29-2007, 11:28 AM
:sl: InshaAllah I'll be going this year. Make dua.:)

Muslim Woman
08-29-2007, 04:56 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal

Do lotsssssssssss of dua'ahs for me please include my name in yo dua'ah

:statisfie

Sis , InshaAllah I m going to hajj on the last week of Nov. U are in my prayer & InshaAllah will be :)

Kittygyal
08-29-2007, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

Sis , InshaAllah I m going to hajj on the last week of Nov. U are in my prayer & InshaAllah will be :)

thanx sis :)

IM DO SAME INSHA'ALLAAH

WHO EVA GOING HAJJ THIS YEAR PRAY FOR ME PLZZZZZZZZZZ

w/slm

^..sTr!vEr..^
09-04-2007, 01:30 PM
Yeah sure inshAllah..by the way m going in the first week of Dec inshAllah

Salaam
09-04-2007, 01:34 PM
insha'allah after a get a good paying job, then i will go hajj, but at the moment planning to go umrah next summer then after that go Eygpt...

Neelam92
09-04-2007, 03:55 PM
ohhhhhh i really really want to go to do Hajj so bad... inshallah i will go but i cant not yet unfortunately :'(

But my dad will be going this year inshallah to do hajj on behalf of my grandad and i really really wnted tog o to but i have stupid exams :'(

Well i have been to go do Umrah 4 years ago tho!!!

and oh yeh please do remember me in ur duas i really need it
thanks

take care
neelam
:peace:

Helena
09-04-2007, 05:23 PM
inshAllah we are planning to go hajj this year inshAllah.

We will be booking our tickets during Ramadan inshAllah and hoping to go first week of December and stay for a month inshAllah ...and planning to be back after Christmas holidays.

My mums planning to do my nanas (grandad) hajj inshAllah and me, my lil bro will be doing nafl hajj...and my dad will be doing someone elses hajj.

InshAllah make dua for us....:)

Muslim Woman
11-01-2007, 12:34 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Helena
.. me, my lil bro will be doing nafl hajj......:)
why ur Hajj will be nafl??

Ummu Sufyaan
11-04-2007, 08:05 AM
i sure am....

in my imagination. lol. gotchas all huh??;D;D;D

Khayal
11-05-2007, 02:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
i sure am....

in my imagination. lol. gotchas all huh??;D;D;D

Same here, :(InshaAllah!!

^..sTr!vEr..^
11-30-2007, 08:34 PM

Yooo people im going to Saudia tomorrow night for hajj...inshAllaaah !!! :) :)
Labbaik Allahumma labaik...inshAllah the whole of LI wil be in ma prayers...
salam...
ur sis..

islamirama
11-30-2007, 08:59 PM
Those who are going to hajj, what groups are going with and what's your current location?

qassy!
11-30-2007, 10:22 PM
I wish I can do, its somthing I really want to do as I am chaning my life

Hawa
12-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Inshallah!

By the grace of Allah I won a trip to hajj! It was so unexpected, Allahu Akbar.
Trying to sort out my brother's visa, hopefully all will work out inshallah.

Inshallah

Inshallah

Really want to go :cry:

Na7lah
12-01-2007, 10:30 PM
i wish i could my dad's goin with his mom :(

syilla
12-03-2007, 08:46 AM
i want to gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'(

sorry...i'm behaving like a baby... :embarrass

jouju
12-03-2007, 09:22 AM
I would sooo love to go
am praying Allah makes it poosible for all muslims

islamirama
12-03-2007, 05:09 PM
as'salaamu alaikum,

I like to take this opportunity to say that I'm going to hajj as well this here inshallah. So in light of that, i like to apologize to anyone i've offended or hurt for the time i've been here.

Lastly, anyone has any specific dua requests, feel free to PM me inshallah. Just a reminder, best dua you can ask haaji to be is that you get the invitation yourself soon.

*Maysun
02-13-2008, 12:48 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum .. in sha allah am planning to go umrah this year in sha allah ..

coddles76
09-04-2008, 04:54 AM
I would love to but I don't think I can afford it this year. InshAllah Allah SWT will help me financially to attend next year. Your Dua would be appreciated.

Salam

Amatullah_
09-24-2008, 06:10 PM

Yooo people im going to Saudia tomorrow night for hajj...inshAllaaah !!! :) :)
Labbaik Allahumma labaik...inshAllah the whole of LI wil be in ma prayers...
salam...
ur sis..

MashaAllah!!!

Just reading the words "Labbaik Allahumma Labaik" brings this ache in my heart b/cus I wanna go back!!!!!!!::cry:

Ah! How I remember the busy busy busy airport in Jeddah, then the long long long trip on the bus to Makkah..:exhausted. Then seeing the crowd :scared: then the harram and then the first sight of the KABAH!!!!!!.:statisfie.. SubhanAllah!!! An experience of a lifetime and one to be cherished forever.

Lamees
10-10-2008, 08:59 PM
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hajj here isn't allowed for those who are under 45 -or 50 i think- years old:cry::cry::cry::cry:

so .. i'm not allowed to go for hajj..:cry::cry::cry:

and who knows?
I'll maybe be dead before reaching 45:cry:

BlissfullyJaded
10-11-2008, 02:53 AM

^Whaaa?! That's so sad... I can't believe that they'd have such a law. :blind:

Nawal89
10-11-2008, 03:28 AM
Waw this thread is still around.

No i'm not giong this year.

Btw what happened to sis Helena?

Lamees
10-11-2008, 08:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah

^Whaaa?! That's so sad... I can't believe that they'd have such a law. :blind:
:cry::cry::cry:

The Khan
10-11-2008, 09:41 PM
That's a stupid bid'a law Okhee. Jordan is a constitutional monarchy. One should take the initiative to protest against it when one is still young. Protest until a referendum is passed.

I know it is easier said than done. But Allah (SWT) will reward those who engage in Jihad. Any holy struggle is Jihad. This is oppression and does not allow you to practice a very important pillar of your religion. One must not allow this tyranny to continue. Inshallah, the people who engage in this non-violent Jihad will be rewarded abundantly by Allah (SWT).

Lamees
10-13-2008, 06:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Khan
That's a stupid bid'a law Okhee. Jordan is a constitutional monarchy. One should take the initiative to protest against it when one is still young. Protest until a referendum is passed.

I know it is easier said than done. But Allah (SWT) will reward those who engage in Jihad. Any holy struggle is Jihad. This is oppression and does not allow you to practice a very important pillar of your religion. One must not allow this tyranny to continue. Inshallah, the people who engage in this non-violent Jihad will be rewarded abundantly by Allah (SWT).
Today I asked more abt this law and they told me that this year's min. age is SIXTY years..:X
and the reason is that the maximum no. of Jordanians who can go for Haj is 5000,and they see that the priority is for those who are above 60 years:X i.e before their death:X
And youth here believe that Hajj is for OLD people..:cry: and that they have no time to do Hajj..so no one will protest against this law:X

The Khan
10-13-2008, 06:16 PM
Hmm...that's stupid. Good thing we don't have any such restriction... in fact, you have these political parties doing anything for Muslim votes, such as by putting up huge banners of their leaders dressed in Muslim attire wishing all pilgrims a happy Haj, lol! Same thing during Eid & Ramadhan.

Güven
10-18-2008, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lamees
Today I asked more abt this law and they told me that this year's min. age is SIXTY years..:X
and the reason is that the maximum no. of Jordanians who can go for Haj is 5000,and they see that the priority is for those who are above 60 years:X i.e before their death:X
And youth here believe that Hajj is for OLD people..:cry: and that they have no time to do Hajj..so no one will protest against this law:X
thats the strangest law i have ever heard! 60 years!!!??
are they crazy in their head , its one of the 5 pillars of islam and wait till you are 60!!?? thats just crazyyy!
OMG subhanAllah how many people have made it to the sixties!

so what you gonna do now?? wait tilll you are 60 ?

Lamees
10-18-2008, 08:21 PM
^*hopeless sigh*
I think i have to wait till i become 60:cry::cry:

Or..try to change this law..maybe by writing in the newspapers and spreading the idea between youth..

Or..move to another country:-\

seeker-of-light
10-18-2008, 11:12 PM
for all of you who are preparing to go on the hajj i wish the the best of luck and the blessings of allah (swt)^^ may allah bless you on your journey

Lamees
10-20-2008, 01:52 PM
^Ameeeeeeeeeen:cry:

Haron♥Islam
10-20-2008, 01:55 PM
I want to, but no money :cry:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.