/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Missing you in the Islamic Discussion forum

fakhan
02-26-2007, 02:20 AM
Assalamu Alakium wr wb,

I would like to say that I miss this forum for many months due to some personal reasons. Insha'Allah, I will come back and start posting other messages around what happening in the Muslim community in Canada and hope that each and every one of you will understand.

Jazak'Allah Khair.

Sincerely,

Farzan Khan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
02-27-2007, 09:37 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&

format_quote Originally Posted by fakhan
Assalamu Alakium wr wb,

I would like to say that I miss this forum for many months due to some personal reasons. Insha'Allah, I will come back and start posting other messages around what happening in the Muslim community in Canada and hope that each and every one of you will understand.

Jazak'Allah Khair.

Sincerely,

Farzan Khan
&&

welcome back :D

I read about an Islamic conference in Toronto . How successful was that ?

The Ruler
02-27-2007, 10:42 AM
:sl:

:welcome: back...please use this section to post introduction threads.

hope you have an enoyable and beneficial stay.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.