/* */

PDA

View Full Version : was it a jinn?

nelly
02-26-2007, 10:42 AM
I hav a story 2 tell about sumthin that happend 2 me about 6 months ago.
I live on my own wiv my 2 children but occasionaly my older sis stays over coz i dnt like bein alone.
1 night she told me she was stoppin the nite at her friends house.
That nite I stayed up longer than usual. I was ironing and it was about 1am. I suddenly felt really frightenend. I just had this strange feelin that there was sumthin behind me. The feelin wudnt go away and I was temptin 2 ring my mum but she wud probably say i was bein stupid, so I decided 2 get go 2 bed.
I woke up at 3am by a force I can only describe as sumthin suffocatin me. My son was next 2 me in bed cryin and this force that was on top of me was so strong I couldnt reach 4 my son, i cudnt even move my fingers. I felt my legs were bein forced down and i felt i cudnt breath.
It was so powerful that although I tried 2 scream nothin wud cum out of my mouth. I stated panickin and was thinkin wot should i do. I started 2 read the shahadh but nothin happend, I was thinkin 2 myself wot shud I read, so the next thing i read was surah ilklas. After readin that it went away. I was so frightened and shaken up that I wudnt move from my bed and stayed awake till it was daylight outside.
The followin mornin I went straight 2 my neighbours house and told them wot happend. My neighbour sed he knew a moulana and that he wud cum over 2 my house and check it out. I went 2 my inlaws for the rest of the day coz I cudnt stay in that house any longer.
In the evenin wen the moulana came, he went in2 my house whilst I was sat at my neighbours. I expalined on the fne wot had happend and he asked me if I was havin any dreams. I told him I had a dream that involved men. I nearly got raped in my dream. He asked me 2 cum bak in the house, so wen I went in I was shakin wiv fear. He stared readin sumthin from the other room and asked if i felt any tingling feelin on my feet. I cudnt feel anythin. I think after a while my feet started 2 rise from the ground. I dnt no wether that was my imagination or it was actually happenin, then he sed i wud feel pain in my rite arm but i still didnt feel anythin. I started 2 feel a litttle ache but I still think It cud hav been my mind thinkin it. After a little while he sed wotevava was here had gon now and that was it. He told me 2 read ayatul kursi, 4 quls and blow on me every nite. Then he gave me sum water 2 spray in every corner of the room every nite.
I still wudnt stay in my house though> I didnt go bak there till after a week.
I still kinda get really scared wen im on my own at nite.
Im really confused as 2 wether there this really was a jinn or not?
Was it tryin 2 get inside me?
The moulana was tellin me wot i was gona feel and i dnt no wether i was really feelin it or not. I trust my neighbours alot and they r very gud people so I no they wudnt just bring anybody 2 my house. The moulana sed he left 2 gud jinns in the house 2 protect me.
Wot do u think of the story?
I wud appreciate ur comments.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 10:49 AM
what i think of the story? I'm kinda freaked out now

on ma own lol *hug me*!!

It's ur fault if i go to college early today heh,

i duno what the whole feet and hand a sprinkle water does :oS it's kinda dodgy init, but u should take his advice and read ayatul qursi and the 4 kuls :)

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

IbnAbdulHakim
02-26-2007, 10:51 AM
:salamext:

lol that happened to ma bro aswell, funny stuff, ma other bro was there when it happened and he just gave him a funny look and walked out the door (obviously he couldnt tell he was being suffocated).

i think just reading surah ikhlaas/aytul kursi does it bi-idhnillah

nelly
02-26-2007, 10:51 AM
well the moulana read ayatul kursi and the 4 quls and blew it in the water so apparantly it made the water holy.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nelly
02-26-2007, 10:52 AM
so do u think it was a jinn then?

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 10:53 AM
Easy! Nice one...holy water, but it might make ur house damp LOL if u are going to chuck it around everywhere! :p

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nelly
I think u just had a nightmare,

jinns. can. be. nice. too.

And. umm.. yeah :rollseyes

nelly
well i but in a spray bottle and just gave it a little spay in each corner

IbnAbdulHakim
lol yep, definitly, those jinns are jokers

nelly
i dnt no, Im not sure?

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 10:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
lol yep, definitly, those jinns are jokers
:-\ they're cool

nelly
02-26-2007, 10:56 AM
i mean Ive had nightmares be4, really scary ones, but this was a different feelin. It felt really real.

IbnAbdulHakim
02-26-2007, 10:56 AM
i dnt no, Im not sure?
well its either it was a jinn, or you were imagining it, so im pretty sure it was a jinn lol. it happens, i still laugh everytime ma brother talks about it. its happened to ma eldest bro too, he woke up to find his bed sheets neatly tidied up at the corner of the room, lol how'd it get there all neat? how? so neeeeaaat!!

nelly
02-26-2007, 10:57 AM
im gald sum1 can make a joke about it! lol. But if summat like that happend 2 u, wud u be laughin?

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 10:58 AM
That's it, couple more mins, am running outta da house,

ma uncle spoke to one :X

ooppsssss

nelly
02-26-2007, 10:59 AM
tell me about that

IbnAbdulHakim
02-26-2007, 11:01 AM
im gald sum1 can make a joke about it! lol. But if summat like that happend 2 u, wud u be laughin?
it did kinda happen to me, i saw one lift up ma nephew lol, i wudda thought its ma imagination but my other 6 cousins saw it at the same time same place same figure etc etc. soo... :X

:wasalamex

nelly
02-26-2007, 11:05 AM
did u actually see sum1 pik him up

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 11:10 AM
You can't see them sis

They are invisible to the human eye :)

nelly
02-26-2007, 11:11 AM
so it was probably a gud jinn then

IbnAbdulHakim
02-26-2007, 11:16 AM
so it was probably a gud jinn then
i wouldnt really say that because the very next day a few coppers came round reporting a murder, they investigated us. we all just thought it might be the jinn :-\

nelly
02-26-2007, 11:18 AM
can jinns murder people

IbnAbdulHakim
02-26-2007, 11:22 AM
can jinns murder people
i dont kno, they can possess people though

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 11:23 AM
i wouldnt really say that because the very next day a few coppers came round reporting a murder, they investigated us. we all just thought it might be the jinn :-\
tsk tsk

quit blaming it on the jinn..lol :Evil:

IbnAbdulHakim
02-26-2007, 11:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by |)431)M1
tsk tsk

quit blaming it on the jinn..lol :Evil:
ye its peckham after all, someone gets shot everyday so :blind:

nelly
02-26-2007, 11:25 AM
but if a jinn does possess sum1 can it make the person murder sum1 else. quetion 4 Ibnabdulhakim

IbnAbdulHakim
02-26-2007, 11:28 AM
but if a jinn does possess sum1 can it make the person murder sum1 else. quetion 4 Ibnabdulhakim
ye i think so, i see no reason why it couldnt, one of my best friends was once possessed and he knocked his bro out

nelly
02-26-2007, 11:31 AM
ok then tell me wot u think of this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Tg9kn9hZ0

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 11:34 AM
no i refuse to watch it,

wait i wana watch it,

tell me what it'd about first please!! :)

nelly
02-26-2007, 11:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isnhn8jrqCQ

IceQueen~
02-26-2007, 11:36 AM
erm the dodgy bit is where he said he left two good jins to look after you- he shouldn't have any power over jins and the ayat al kursi is enough for Allahs protection over you. If you read it a protection is over you from Allah till morning and also the last 2 ayats of surah baqarah and yeah the 4 quls etc

but make your own water and blow into it because the 'good jin' bit is fishy

nelly
02-26-2007, 11:38 AM
yeah i do it myself wiv the water, my aunt wasnt sure about the 2 gud jinns neither, but he sed they wud stop any bad ones from enterin the house

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 11:41 AM
^^ yeah but why do u need them, if Allah is protecting you now?

Yeah...and sis don't invite strangers into ur house LOL

theres some fishy ppl out there!

IceQueen~
02-26-2007, 11:42 AM
thats just it he shouldn't be able to have any power over jin- if he does its fishy so forget that part altogether besides you shouldn't depend on anything except Allah

that would be shirk and shirk is the easiest way for the jin to harm a person because it is Iman that protects you

and you said it went when you read surah Ikhlas? because that mentions Allah's oneness -it is very powerful

IbnAbdulHakim
02-26-2007, 11:46 AM

lol i seen tons of these videos, there use to be a member (bro akulion) of this forum who witnessed a live excorcism, interestin stuf

nelly
02-26-2007, 11:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJFD...elated&search=

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 11:54 AM
watch the fake one on utube, they iz all hilarious

ima put one up

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 11:55 AM
i seen one on HQ u can hear the jinn,

and he sounds like a craoky monsta :Evil::Evil::Evil:

nelly
02-26-2007, 11:56 AM
ok this sounds kinda scary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6lue...elated&search=

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 11:58 AM
They menno have deep voices init, whose seen one?

IbnAbdulHakim
02-26-2007, 12:24 PM

ma dad use to speak to jinn before he realised its wrong, then he stopped but im thinking that its a common thing :?

nelly
02-26-2007, 12:28 PM
how did he do that

IbnAbdulHakim
02-26-2007, 12:44 PM
how did he do that

by phone, weird isnt it

nelly
02-26-2007, 12:47 PM
ok bak 2 the subject we're supposed 2 be talkin about!

how did he do it on the fone

IbnAbdulHakim
02-26-2007, 12:51 PM
ok bak 2 the subject we're supposed 2 be talkin about!

how did he do it on the fone

the jinn use to call him on our home phone and talk :? honestly it happened! many many many times

nelly
02-26-2007, 12:52 PM
didnt it sound like a normail human bein

Qurratul Ayn
02-26-2007, 12:53 PM

My Dear Sister nelly, that event of your life was scary but be strong and Insha'Allah Ta'ala this shall never happen to you or any other Muslim Brothers and Sisters again or for the first time.

With the Du'as such as Aythul Kursi, you shall be fine because that is a powerfu Du'a and also read it before you go to sleep every night and after every Namaaz, that's what I do! Don't worry Sister nelly, just pray to Allah Ta'ala everyday with your full heart and mind and remember only fear Allah Ta'ala, the Creator of Everything.

nelly
02-26-2007, 12:55 PM
thanx sis, so do u think that it really did happen and it was a jinn coz sum people say it was my imagination

IbnAbdulHakim
02-26-2007, 12:56 PM
didnt it sound like a normail human bein
ye with a really deep voice

vpb
02-26-2007, 01:00 PM
selam alaikum,

sis, i've experienced something like that but not hearing any men or something, that I was just laying on bed trying to get to sleep, and sudenly i tried to move and couldn't , and tried to scream and you can't, and you just go crazy cuz you can't even scream , and it's like that feeling starts to grow and you think that if you don't get released by that thing (it's not a pain, it's somethin that you can't describe)you think you're going to die and I was very conscious, i could see what is happening on the room and everything. It happened during a period of time, almost every night, but not anymore elhamdulilah, I think it's just a nightmare or something. but i dont know if it is the same thing.

walaikum selam

Qurratul Ayn
02-26-2007, 01:01 PM
thanx sis, so do u think that it really did happen and it was a jinn coz sum people say it was my imagination

Well Sister nelly, only Allah Ta'ala knows if there was a Jinn or not but that part of where there was pressure upon you and you couldn't move or scream or be able to go to your child, that to me sounds realistic enough and maybe there was a Jinn ... But do you think there was a Jinn really?

Allah Ta'ala is All-Knowing.

nelly
02-26-2007, 01:17 PM
i dnt no coz i live in an development where new houses hav been built. This area was previouly empty 4 a really long time and people used to hav bonfires here. My neighbour sed she had 1 in her house also and sed they were probably livin here be4 these houses were built

NobleMuslimUK
02-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Sister nelly I have experienced the same kind of dream, this is how it started off, during my Uni days I used to live alone. Since none of my lectures were are as early as 9am I used to stay up play games or watch movies and do some work in between. One night I was watching some horror movie, I was already twitchy that night for some reason, every little sound alarmed me. I felt as though someone would approach my door any minute to do me harm. That night there was a weird silence, oh yeah I did watch faces of death, that night. I reccomend you dont watch it, cos its real life killing and accidents caught on camera. To add to the effect whenever a gory part was approaching there was an eery sound of a baby crying. That night I felt so alone, I couldnt call anyone from my family they were all abroad, I didnt go because I was at UNI.
I just switched off the light, blocked off any little startling sounds to my ears and fell asleep. The dream I had this is how it got me. I was still thinking I am awake and its almost morning, so I go downstairs to put on the kettle for a cup of coffee. I am waiting for the water to boil when I start hearing voices in the living room. When I got to the living room I saw my whole family was present there. This was very shocking as they were all abroad and they wouldnt just come over without telling me especially over night. That sent me into a shocking and nauseating state, I tried to speak but I couldnt, I tried to breath but felt my brain is shutting down permanently, eventually my eyes closed and sometimes when you switch off a tv or a monitor and you get that white blip in the middle for a while, thats the vision I had. Even though it was a dream I could feel everything as it were real. A bad dream is from shaytan and since hes a jinn too.

Things that attract jinns especially to vulnerable alone women, wearing perfume at night or any scented thing, not having wudhu (ablution), playing music, bad jinns usually hang around in bathrooms so be careful when in bathroom try not to speak, or sing or humm songs, or stare at your face or body for too long in the mirror, dont leave some parts of the house totally abandoned, even if you have to stick Ayat ul kursi and 4 quls around the house, make it a habit to illuminate the house just before maghrib (sunset) instead of staying in the dark, bad jinns in general are attracted to messy and dirty areas, try not to go near trees or prolong standing under a tree at night. Because we cant see jinns, the mischievous ones will become quiet a menace.

Since then I make it a practise to sleep on my right hand side, not on my back or front, although I find sleeping on the left most comfortable, that because all your internal oragans press onto your heart and you feel more lazy and comfortable and sleep longer. Also of course reading Ayah tul kursi and qul's and Surah Fatiah and durood sharif. I usually start reading all the duas I know before going to sleep and without realising I fall asleep.

May Allah SWT protect us all.

nelly
02-26-2007, 10:33 PM
thanks brothert(noblemuslim) that was really intersting. I hav 2 admit I always used 2 wear perfume be4 i got in2 bed and i also used 2open my hair. I get really scared goin 2 my bathroom at nite.
So do jinns cum in and out of our houses and r they in our bathrooms.

youngsister
02-26-2007, 11:25 PM
:sl: One of my friends aunties Knows this lady who married a Jinn:-\
Freaky! They was in love then he told her that he was Jin and she still married him:X
He apparently appeared as a handsome man.

Also there is some lady everyone where I used to live used to kind of hear about, she never left her house, she been there for 5 years never left her front door,,,anyways she also married a Jinn but she was the only one who could see him, he was very jelous apparently!

She used to wear make up, fancy clothes and high heels shoes in the house just for him!

SCARY!!!!!!!
:w:

nelly
02-27-2007, 09:21 AM
so ur sayin that jinns can appear in human form, so does that mean they can hav physical relationship wiv humans? can gud jinns marry human jinns

IbnAbdulHakim
02-27-2007, 09:43 AM
so ur sayin that jinns can appear in human form, so does that mean they can hav physical relationship wiv humans? can gud jinns marry human jinns

lol i heard (and Allah knows best) that its haram for humans to communicate with jinns, this is why my father stopped all communication. So its physically possible to see/meet a jinn etc but i think its something made haram to us by Allah.

Pk_#2
02-27-2007, 10:08 AM
lol

whaaaaaa

why u wana marry a jinn anyways, theres soo many single humans out there!!

nelly
02-27-2007, 10:09 AM
no, there isnt actuallY!

nelly
02-27-2007, 10:10 AM
im bein serious i wanna no!

IbnAbdulHakim
02-27-2007, 10:17 AM
im bein serious i wanna no!
lol physically you can, but islamically its forbidden! so dont do it

IceQueen~
02-27-2007, 10:18 AM
advice: try not to sleep in the room alone

read the 3 quls and blow them all into ur hands and wipe them all over ur body-everywhere u can reach starting from ur head.

read ayatul kursi

read the last 2 ayahs of surah baqarah

read laa ilaaha illallahu wa7dahu laa shareeka lahu lahulmulku wa lahul7amdu yuhyii wa yumeetu wa huwa 3alaa kulli shay'in qadeer 100xs morning and evening
Insha Allah Allah will protect you from the shayaateen

nelly
02-27-2007, 10:21 AM
lol physically you can, but islamically its forbidden! so dont do it

IM NOT GONA DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was just askin!!!!!!
Wot if u marry sum1 thinkin they r a normail human bein and it turns out they r a jinn

IbnAbdulHakim
02-27-2007, 10:22 AM
Wot if u marry sum1 thinkin they r a normail human bein and it turns out they r a jinn
have a divorce and forget about each other. Submission to Allah precedes all right?

nelly
02-27-2007, 10:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IceQueen~
advice: try not to sleep in the room alone

read the 3 quls and blow them all into ur hands and wipe them all over ur body-everywhere u can reach starting from ur head.

read ayatul kursi

read the last 2 ayahs of surah baqarah

read laa ilaaha illallahu wa7dahu laa shareeka lahu lahulmulku wa lahul7amdu yuhyii wa yumeetu wa huwa 3alaa kulli shay'in qadeer 100xs morning and evening
Insha Allah Allah will protect you from the shayaateen
I live on ny own wiv my kids so i hav 2 sleep alone.
Ive started 2 read wot u mentioned so evrythin has been ok so far.
Ive also got 1 of those recievers so the azan goes off 5 times

nelly
02-27-2007, 10:25 AM
have a divorce and forget about each other. Submission to Allah precedes all right?

ok just wonderin!
if u dnt ask questins how wud u no!

NobleMuslimUK
02-27-2007, 10:44 AM
ok just wonderin!
if u dnt ask questins how wud u no!
Now now sister, dont be getting paranoid, I know how this can feel, you will start suspecting every person and every place, but theres no need for that. As long as your Imaan is strong, nothing will dare harm you unless you allow it to.
Also I dont know how people claim to have relations with jinn going as far as marrying, these myths and superstitions are usually believed in India.

Allah SWT knows best

nelly
02-27-2007, 10:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
Now now sister, dont be getting paranoid, I know how this can feel, you will start suspecting every person and every place, but theres no need for that. As long as your Imaan is strong, nothing will dare harm you unless you allow it to.
Also I dont know how people claim to have relations with jinn going as far as marrying, these myths and superstitions are usually believed in India.

Allah SWT knows best
I guess i am a little paranoid. I suppose it annoys me wen peole say 1 thing and other say another. I just wanna no the answer if humans can marry jinns and the prove of it

IceQueen~
02-27-2007, 10:54 AM
i read somewhere (i don't know howauthentic it is) that some muslims were travelling and during the night when they rested one of them was woken by strange people who had 'one eye pricked open' (don't know what that means so don't ask) and a woman came forward and said to him 'i give my daughter's hand to u in marriage'
after that when they continued the journey the strange girl followed him everywhere but he ignored her.

then at night again the woman came back and said something like 'i see u don't want her in marriage' and she divorced them or something and disappeared

like I said i don' know how true this is but anyway, jinn are real and the prophet (saw) gave da'wah to them as well

I also remember a story of umar bin abdul aziz who buried a muslim jinn who was in the form of a snake

nelly
02-27-2007, 10:55 AM
do any1 hav anymore stories?

Qurratul Ayn
02-27-2007, 01:26 PM
do any1 hav anymore stories?

That made mE smile, but I guess it is good to know if anything like this is happening in the real world and you need proof :?.

Well, my Sister-in-law said that her Auntie's husband one night told them if he should call out a ghost (I am not going to write how he'd said to call out one) and to see if the ritual was real but they said no as it is wrong and forbidden as Brother IbnAbdulHakim already pointed out. But it is quite scary, the concept of summoning the a Jinn, also of marrying one! To tell you the truth I have never in my life so far never heard of a woman or man marrying a Jinn, I mean are these stories really true?

Anyways, Sister nelly and Brothers and Sisters, stay strong and be strong and pray to Allah Ta'ala everyday to protect all Muslims from the evils of Shaytaan and this world.

NobleMuslimUK
02-28-2007, 03:14 AM
Sister I dont know why anyone would wanna marry a jinn, even if it was possible only you can see your spouse, how does one reproduce with jinns, some are visible other siblings invisible. Only one thing can come to mind if people want some control over jinns, what would be the things you would do if you could be invisible for one day, or even better you have someone invisible under your control not just for one day but everyday.
Ok so you say what if the jinn possesses a human then surely you should marry that human body but the jinn controlling it. NO again this is wrong jinns should not possess a human in the first place. Just like we are judged on everything so are jinns, jinns are also to worship Allah SWT, but there are kaafir jinns, they are mainly shayateen.

In my view its a sin if anyone even makes such an alarming claim that they are married to a jinn, to believe it is another thing, then I think the men in white coats should take you away.

Allah SWT knows best

Qurratul Ayn
02-28-2007, 09:41 AM
Sister I dont know why anyone would wanna marry a jinn, even if it was possible only you can see your spouse, how does one reproduce with jinns, some are visible other siblings invisible. Only one thing can come to mind if people want some control over jinns, what would be the things you would do if you could be invisible for one day, or even better you have someone invisible under your control not just for one day but everyday.
Ok so you say what if the jinn possesses a human then surely you should marry that human body but the jinn controlling it. NO again this is wrong jinns should not possess a human in the first place. Just like we are judged on everything so are jinns, jinns are also to worship Allah SWT, but there are kaafir jinns, they are mainly shayateen.

Allah SWT knows best

Very true, Brother NobleMuslimUK.

In my view its a sin if anyone even makes such an alarming claim that they are married to a jinn, to believe it is another thing, then I think the men in white coats should take you away.
I agree with you.

Maimunah
02-28-2007, 12:28 PM
lol, this is funny. bro ibnabdulhakim i wonder how ur dad used to do that..

anyways sis nelly that happend to me alot times and everytime i was told to recite ayahtul kursi which is what i did and then it left me:)
so recite ayah kursi.. trust me it works

wasalaamu aleykum wr br

Muezzin
02-28-2007, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by |)431)M1
lol

whaaaaaa

why u wana marry a jinn anyways, theres soo many single humans out there!!
The phrase 'there's plenty more fish in the sea' doesn't comfort those who want a mermaid.

nelly
02-28-2007, 10:15 PM
lol

i think we all want mermaids

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.