/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Black seeds

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 11:04 AM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Black seeds

Use this black seed regularly, because it has cure for every disease except death said our prophet Muhammad (pbuh)[sahih al-Bukhari]

The black seed (also known as Nigella sativa), is known by a variety of different names; the Black caraway, Black cumin, Kalonji, Schwarzcummel, sinouj, Nutmeg flower, Shonaiz, Habba sowda, fennel flower or Habbatul Barakah (in Arabic appropriately meaning the seed of blessing).
Black seed has been used for centuries, by millions of people in Asia, Middle East, and Africa to promote health and fight disease, and is still known as one of all-time greatest source of natural medicines.

The nutrients found in black seed are numerous; 15 Amino acid, proteins, carbohydrates, oils (both fixed and volatile), alkaloids, saponins, crude fibres and traces of minerals including; calcium, potassium, iron, and sodium.

Besides its capacity to reduce inflammation, improve kidney functions, improve milk production in nursing mothers, strengthen the liver, and increase the body's resistance against diseases, more recent benefits of the black seed includes its potential for the treatment of the bronchial asthma, bronchitis and other respirotory ailments, its capacity to lower excess blood pressure and improve the heart conditions and its antimicrobial activity against a host of alot of disease causing organisms like E.Coli and Staphylococcus etc.

In a famous tradition by Muhammad (pbuh) Black seed is a cure for every disease except death. The actual Nigella sativa plant reproduces with itself and forms a fruit capsule which consists of many white trigonal seeds. Once the fruit capsule has matured, it opens up and the seeds contained within are exposed to the air, becoming black in color (black seeds).

In English, the Nigella sativa plant is commonly referred to as "Love in a Mist". Black seed is effective at treating the body as a whole and fights the actual cause of the symptoms. Black seed regulates too weak or too strong reactions of the immune system and is excellent for treating chronic, allergic and hormonal diseases.

It uses are many as well as its benefit. Black seed support metabolism, improve digestion, and lowers blood sugar levels. It is used to dispel worms and parasites from intestinal track. It is useful in soothing bronchitis and coughs,increase body tone, stimulates menstrual periods, increases the flow of breast milk, provides quick energy, increases sperm count, calms the nervous system, encourages hair growth and retards hair fall out, prevents skin wrinkling, and much more.

Modern scientific studies have proven the immune enhancing effect of this blessed seed. It improves the natural defense and repair mechanisms of the body. It improves healing after surgery with less complications and faster recovery. It regulates blood pressure, enhances bile and breast milk production, stimulates sperm producing tissue. It is also known to be an effective antimicrobial agent and broncho-dilator.

Listed below are some common problems and ailments which can easily be cured from the use of Black Seed:

General health
Take 1 tablespoon blackseed oil morning and night, or at least in the morning before breakfast on its own or with 1 teaspoon pure honey

Acne and Skin
Mix and heat for 2 minutes 1 cup grounded black seed ½ cup grounded pomegranate skin and ½ cup apple cider vinegar. Apply on area before going to sleep every night until it disappears. Mixture can last 3 weeks and have to be kept in cool temperature.

Baldness (Alopecia)
Rub black seed oil on trouble spots

Asthma
Take ½ teaspoon black seed boiled in water

Backache (lower)
Mix honey with ¼ teaspoon black seed and take it first thing in the morning before breakfast

Bee & Wasp stings
Take ½ teaspoon black seed boiled in water

Bladder/Kidney
Take ½ teaspoon black seed mixed with honey and warm water every morning before breakfast

or........

Mix 2 cups grounded black seed and ½ cup pure honey. Take 1 tablespoon of mixture with 1 cup warm water every morning before breakfast. Mixture can last 15 days and have to be kept in cool temperature

Colds
Take 21 black seed, put it in a cloth and soak overnight. Use as droplets for the nose the next day

Inhale powdered black seed kept in cloth

Coughs
Take 3-4 drops of black seed oil in coffee or tea

Hemorrhoids

Take black seed in powdered form with water

High blood pressure

Mix 1 tablespoon grounded black seed, 1 tablespoon pure honey and a little garlic. Take the mixture before breakfast every morning for 20 days

Inflammation & pain of teeth & gums

Boil black seed in vinegar and use it to rinse teeth & gums Avoid using commercial toothpastes and use toothpaste made from vegetable fibre of the siwak tree which has been used for centuries by Indians, Africans and Asians as natural toothpaste.

Memory
Take ½ teaspoon powdered black seed mixed with honey 2x day

Immune system:
Take 1 tablespoon day and night

Incontinence

Take ½ teaspoon black seed with honey, then drink warm water

Jaundice
Take black seed with milk

Chronic head pains (migraine, headache)
Fry black seed and put it cotton-made cloth, tie or simply put the cloth on the forehead

Soak black seed in vinegar overnight, pound it the next day to make powder. Insert in nostril and inhale

Dry Skin
Mix honey with ¼ teaspoon black seed and take it first thing in the morning before breakfast

Wind

Worms

Take black seed with vinegar to get rid of worms

^^ i don't get the worm thing :rollseyes :-\..

Buh most of it is beneficial, especially the memory one for me :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
02-26-2007, 11:06 AM
:salamext:

mashaAllah i already do this one :D

EDIIIT!!!!

Memory
Take ½ teaspoon powdered black seed mixed with honey 2x day

^^ this one

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 11:08 AM
Some pictures:

BlackSeedOil?osCsid10f92b329edfb6ff8a3aa60bde6c76e 4 -

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 11:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
:salamext:

mashaAllah i already do this one :D
mashaAllah,

i think it's working,

you replied well quick lol :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
02-26-2007, 11:11 AM
jazks for informative article sis...

right now....actually using al-shifa....erm black seed vapour rub......bought it from zam zam....

Evoca drink also has a extract of black seed...i think...not to sure....

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 11:15 AM
barakAllah fiki, cool :)

IceQueen~
02-26-2007, 11:17 AM
Masha Allah nice thread- also the sunna way of having blackseeds with honey is 2 parts honey to 1 part black seeds

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 11:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IceQueen~
Masha Allah nice thread- also the sunna way of having blackseeds with honey is 2 parts honey to 1 part black seeds
:statisfie JazakAllah Khair have a nice day

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatulahi Wabarakatuh.

IbnAbdulHakim
02-26-2007, 11:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IceQueen~
JAZAKALLAH!!! any reference?

Helena
02-26-2007, 11:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by |)431)M1
barakAllah fiki, cool :)
erm fiki?....:-[ :-\ :rollseyes

IbnAbdulHakim
02-26-2007, 11:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler
erm fiki?....:-[ :-\ :rollseyes
i kno :? is that propa arabic?

Helena
02-26-2007, 11:32 AM
it could be short for something......

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 11:33 AM
^^ shurrup u2

fik* i do apologise, i didn't no u were male!

Helena
02-26-2007, 11:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by |)431)M1
^^ shurrup u2

fik* i do apologise, i didn't no u were male!
erm...........whose a male in here apart form ibnabdulhakim.....:omg:...huh?....

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 11:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler
erm...........whose a male in here apart form ibnabdulhamkim.....:omg:...huh?....
hamkim, das a new one!!

:p

erm...there might be a jinn here. a male one *oopsy spent too much time on the jinn thread*

IbnAbdulHakim
02-26-2007, 11:41 AM
Edit hmm

IceQueen~
02-26-2007, 11:44 AM
I'm sure it was an accident bro

Helena
02-26-2007, 11:46 AM
okay..i'll edit it too...

nice thread sis....

Pk_#2
02-26-2007, 11:47 AM
*back on topic*

...its not the end of the world bro!

soo...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.