/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Uthmaan Ibn 'Affan Educational Seminar

BlissfullyJaded
02-26-2007, 08:58 PM
:sl:

Rihlah ila Balad Al-Haramayn
(Trip to the Land of Two Holy Mosques for Umrah and Knowledge)
Uthmaan Ibn 'Affan Educational Seminar

A Unique & Golden Opportunity TO:
Spend your vacations in Makkah, Madinah and With Scholars...

Trip Highlights:
ØUmrah and two weeks stay in Makkah.

Ø Visit the Prophet’s Mosque in Madinah.

Ø Special Visits to the Historical Sites.

Ø Special Tajweeed and Q/A Sessions

Ø Intensive course in following fields:
  • Uloom-ul-Quraan, Sciences of Quraan .
  • Uloom-Ul-Hadeeth, Sciences of Prophetic traditions.
  • Usool-Ul-‘Aqeedah, Principles of Creed\Belief.
  • Usool – Ul- Fiqh, Principles of Jurisprudence
Students will Receive
Certificates - Ijazah

Package includes:
Ø Round trip Airfare (Jfk-Jed-Jfk).
Ø Transportation (To and from Airports).
Ø Accommodations in Makkah and Madinah.
Ø Only Breakfast is included in the package. (Extra meals available upon request)
Ø Visa and ID services. (Door to Door)
Ø Many ‘Ilmee games, quizes, prizes, and surprises.
Ø Visits and sittings with scholars.

$1999.00 per person
+ Registration Fee

(Limited scholarships are available for qualified individuals.)

Program A = August 5 th - August 26th, 2007
Program B = August 9 th - August 23rd, 2007

P R I Z E S:
Ø 1st Prize = Free FULL trip to next seminar (Alee Ibn Abi Taalib) .
Ø 2nd Prize = Free Ticket to next seminar (Alee Ibn Abi Taalib) .
Ø 3rd Prize = Payment of half of your ticket to the next seminar.
Ø 4th, and 5th, Prizes = Free Accommodations (Excluding Ticket).
Ø 10’s of other VALUABLE PRIZES.
For More information please Email = UIAseminar@albaseerah.org

For the list of shuyookh expected to be there, go to the following link:
http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/uia/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-08-2007, 05:08 PM

Ive heard so much about the last one tht it was awesome..and those that went really learned aloot. So many awesome Scholars coming too...Wish I cud go imsad

S_87
03-08-2007, 08:23 PM

it sounds so interesting.
plus things like actually getting inside the kabah and in masjid al Nabawi without all the pushing and shouting.
an umrah + knowledge.

student
03-11-2007, 10:03 PM
To read statements of participants/students please click here
__________________________________________________ _____________

Bismillaah .... Walhamdulillaah .. wa Asslamu 'alaykum Wa Rahmatullaah.

All Thanks are due to Allaah, The All Mighty, Who blessed us to successfully organize 2nd educational seminar "Umar Ibnul-Khattab" with senior scholars and Mashaaykh of Ahli Sunnah.

Alhamdulillaah we were blessed to have with us more than thirty (30) scholars and Mashaykh, who lectured during this three weeks of educational and spiritual trip.See complete list of Scholars who Attended. http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/uik/attended.htm

As Stated by the Scholars as well as participants this seminar was a great success and an "exceptional life time experience which will never be forgotten" Click HERE to see the Highlights http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/uik/hlights.htm

Alhamdulillaah, all participants were extremely happy and unanimously stated that "This seminar was above and beyond what they expected, full of surprises, knowledge and brotherhood"

Read participant's statements/testimonies HERE. http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/uik/say.htm

For more details about our past seminars, the Books which were covered, and to download Audio/video lectures please Click HERE .

And, NOW, we are pleased to present ........

Uthmaan Ibn 'Affan Educational Seminar
A Unique & Golden Opportunity TO:
Spend your vacation in Makkah, Madinah and With Scholars...

More than 35 Scholars Are Confirmed to attend in person !!!

Program A = August 5 th - August 26th, 2007
Program B = August 9 th - August 23rd, 2007

Click HERE to See the List of Confirmed Scholars to Attend In-Person
http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/uia/scholars.htm

!!! OPEN For Brothers and Sisters --- All Lectures in Arabic and English !!!

Trip Highlights:

Click HERE to see the Highlights of our past seminar
http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/uik/say.htm

ط Umrah and Two Weeks stay in Makkah .
ط Visit the Prophet’s Mosque & one Week stay in Madinah.
ط Special Visits to the Historical Sites.
ط Special Tajweeed and Q/A Sessions for Sisters
ط Special Tajweeed and Q/A Sessions for Brothers
ط Intensive course in following fields:

q Uloom-ul-Quraan, Sciences of Quraan .
q Uloom-Ul-Hadeeth, Sciences of Prophetic traditions.
q Usool-Ul-‘Aqeedah, Principles of Creed\Belief.
q Usool – Ul- Fiqh, Principles of Jurisprudence

Students will Receive Certificates - Ijazah

P R I Z E S …………
ط 1st Prize = Free FULL trip to next seminar (Alee Ibn Abi Taalib) .
ط 2nd Prize = Free Ticket to next seminar.
ط 3rd Prize = Payment of half of your ticket to the next seminar.
ط 4th, and 5th, Prizes = Free Accommodations (Excluding Ticket).
ط 10’s of other VALUABLE PRIZES.

Please Click Here For more information
http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/uia/

Email = UIAseminar@albaseerah.org

Or Visit Our Discussion Forums
http://www.albaseerah.org/forum/index.php

Registration Form : Word PDF
http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/uia/reg.pdf

Flyer to post in the Masjid : Word PDF
http://www.albaseerah.org/seminar/uia/flyer.pdf

To read statements of participants/students please click here

Abu Hudayfah ID # U2701 wrote: “My experience at the Umer Ibn Al Khitab educational seminar has been the experience of a lifetime. If I could find the words to describe the emotion inside of me regarding it I could write many pages. Praying inside of the Kaaba was an experience of a lifetime. To sit with Ulemah is once again beyond my ability to describe. Their gentleness, eagerness, impressive teaching style, genuine affection and a lot more can’t be described in word. In closing, I hope to return next year and to bring my wife insha Allah. This trip has been so much more than I had expected, and I plan to share it with the people in my community, so that others might be encouraged to participate next year insha Allah.

S. Bilal ID #V2732 wrote: " This educational seminar has been the most beneficial that I have ever seen in my 54 years. Al-Quran wa as-Sunnah Society of New York has fulfilled this blessed Manhaj's responsibilities, ie. returning the important affairs of our religion to the people of knowledge. Accommodations were five star from beginning to end. "

N. A. Khan ID #C2725 wrote: "Subhanallah! This trip cannot be compared to any other trip that I have had so far in my life. Never before did I get the opportunity to sit in the same room with so many learned and knowledgeable shuyookh and learn from them directly. To top it all the exclusive visit to masjid An-nabawi. It was just stunning and unbelievable that I was in a Raadul Jannah for such a long time undisturbed without anyone pushing or pulling me or trying to take my place. At last my feelings could best be understood from this last sentence that Inshal Allah I plan to bring my whole family to the next seminar in order that all of us benefit from it BI-IZNI ALLAH."

Abu Ahmad ID# N2702 wrote: “The program has been excellent and very beneficial with a variety of excellent experiences. I would recommend this for any daee, Imam or serious student to apply and hopefully be accepted too take advantage of direct learning form the Ma’shaikh. The organizers have been understanding, honest, fair and hopefully very confidential with our personal private information’s including any examination results.

A Ahmed C2785 wrote: "This was a very good opportunity to grow as a real student. We were very fortunate. After this seminar I can continue to learn many things. Jazak Allah o Kherun for so many positive experiences. The administration team and everyone participating were very helpful. I'm not sure at all how to thank everyone enough." Once again Sheikh Zahid and administration showed wonderful examples of good Islamic manners, and I am very thankful to them.

E. Selmanovic NY2747 wrote: “First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone that made this seminar possible from the person that came up with that idea of such a seminar to the people that made the seminar go smoothly. Personally I never thought I would be a part of such a seminar, but it is only by the permission and blessings of Allah that such a seminar was organized. It has definitely exceeded my ALL expectations, not just the fact that we got an exclusive visit to the Rowdah, or witnessed the washing of the kaba and prayed inside the Kaba. we had the opportunity to visit the two holy masajids for three weeks and to be around brothers that will help you and motivate you to do good whether its through giving sincere advice or just observing the action of that person. As far as being in the company of the scholars, then this is indeed one of the high points in my life. Being able to learn from them first hand, observing their manners, seeing their characteristics and incredible ability of memorization, this will definitely change my perception the next time I hear a lecture from them or read a book by them when I go back to the states."

N. Shakir ID #M2712 wrote: “May Allah reward you for organizing such a complete spiritual journey for all of us. I am very very impressed and extremely happy with my experience. This trip has been a phenomenal experience that I would never forget and it almost seem like a dream and I can’t wait to go back and tell stories to my children and bring them with me to the future seminar in sha Allah.

A Abdulzahir ID# O2777 wrote: “Alhmadolillah Rubil Alameen, this is the best time I ever had in my life. I have been in Makkah and Madina 3 times before but the experience I have had with this seminar is nothing like it. No comparison with other past trips. The trip was underpaid because what was offered could have never covered with what was paid, like the 5 star accommodation, best food, good programs, special visits, a lot of royalty treatment and the best of all was sitting with the top Islamic scholars. Basically I can say I am not worthy or deserving of what I have gotten on this trip. It has never been in my life that I was taking notes in my class and to the left of me below in Kaaba People and birds were making Tawaf (circling the Kaaba). Subhan Allah this does not happen in your life often and it doesn’t get any better than this.

For detailed description by Sister Umm Mujaab please visit
The UIK Experience 2006.............Umm Mujaab ( 1 2 )
Umm Mujaab

N Shakeer ID#F2765 wrote: “The best thing happened to me was this seminar where I met some of the top scholars. I always heard them on tapes, and read their books, and new them by names, not by their faces. Subhan Allah I never though I would actually sit with them, listen to them and learn directly from them. It was great blessing from Allah SWT. I don’t think I am able to thank Allah SWT enough for this blessing.

A. Aminzay ID # V2711 wrote: " Alhamdullilah, going on umrah was the best thing I have ever done in my life so far. I highly recommend it to anyone . As far as Al-Baseerah is concerned, I do not know that you can find a better package. Field trips were excellent, Mashallah. Sitting with some of the top scholars was one of the best thing ever happened to me and I have never found any seminar or program or trips offers this much sitting with the top Scholars. Allhamdolillah and thanks to dear Noble brother Zahid who made all this possible.

Umm Dymond ID # M2708 wrote: “Dear Organizer I am well aware that the amount of the money paid to attend does not equal the amount of rewards and services received. May Allah reward the entire team for such great work and such a successful seminar. The trip have all been great especially the twilight dinner with the Ulamas!!. Others would have charged thousands of dollars for a plate to attend such an event with just one of their “special people”. As far as the Knowledge go my hand is hurting from taking so many notes but it’s a good kind of hurts. Jazak Allah o Khirun.

D. Jefferson ID# M2713 wrote: “I really can't express the way I feel right now. (It feels like a dream). I will say that going to madinah and Makkah and being able to sit with scholars is the best thing I have ever experienced. I really truly wish that the seminar was longer but I am very great full to Allah Ta Alaa and to dear brother Abu Sufyan who made all this possible.

A Bader wrote: “Brother Farooq truly we are taking too many good things from (administration) and Allah loves those who are thankful so can we have some type of secret meeting to do something great for (administration) to thank them as a surprise inshallah. I truly feel overwhelmed by all of what has been done and I am sure rest of the brothers and sisters also feel the same way so let us do something.

S. Muhammad ID # INT-TRNwrote: “It was amazing to actually be present in the same room with the shuyuukh that we would hear only on the internet. We were honor to be with them and learn from them directly and of course attempted to peek at them and some what successful through the partition. The other best things was the ziaraat where we were able to pray Rakaat & Rakaat peacefully and quietly and I enjoyed giving salaams to our beloved prophet peace be upon him where normally wouldn’t be possible without a great hassle.

M. Begawala ID # 2750 wrote: " Alhamdulillah, the seminar has gone extremely well so far. It has exceeded all expectations of mine. What I have found very surprising is that special treatment and conditions that were provided for us. The mushayak that attended were very knowledgeable and alhamdullillah we have benefited a lot. I would never have dreamed that we would get private session at the Rawda or get to go inside the Kabaa. I am looking forward to the next seminar impatiently and the activities that will come surprisingly."

S. Johnson ID # J2703 wrote: " I have been to the land of the two holy mosques now three times. I feel that the trip was a success in that it connected me with the Ulumaa in person and the students of the Ulumaa and other people of knowledge. The schedule was packed with scheduled lessons and lectures from morning to the evening. The climax of UIK seminar was a talk given by the honorable sheikh grand mufti Abdul Aziz. My main goal in coming was to learn good character and obtain knowledge and I think it was marvelous."

T. Abdurrehman Id# M2706 wrote: "These past twenty-one days have been the best in my life without exaggeration. I had no idea that this seminar would change my outlook on my self and my deen." " Later on our beloved brother Zahid told us to meet him in front of the masjid for a surprise. We all got there at 10:30 at night and the masjid is closed except for one door and the security guards are waving us in!! What!! We entered Masjid An-Nabiwee and it was completely empty."

Umm Taoos wrote: “Alhamdulillah this seminar experience can not be described in words. As soon we landed at Jeddah Airport there was a guide to help us with our affairs. The whole seminar was just outrage. I never thought that I would be part of an experience such as this subhanallah. I get an overwhelming feeling to know that I am a part of something so powerful. This was all possible by Allah Subhanho WA Taala and then Abu Sufyan who is looking for reward in the hereafter only.

Read More HERE

For detailed statements/testimonies
with videos and Image gallery
Please click HERE

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fearallaah
05-05-2007, 02:40 PM

Subhanallaah. This is a view of the Haram from the Lecture Room!

'Abd al-Baari
05-05-2007, 03:12 PM

wow..it sounds so cool and mashallah sooo beneficial..if only i could go
Inshallah

jzcasejz
05-05-2007, 03:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907

wow..it sounds so cool and mashallah sooo beneficial..if only i could go
Inshallah
You can check out some videos of the previous seminars at the albaseerah.org website. They have some video clips and some full audios you can listen to...all translated into English.

It's my fave website...alota quality content...nahmsayin. :thumbs_up

'Abd al-Baari
05-05-2007, 03:28 PM

Wow..Mashallah
Jazakllah bro :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.