/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam

Ummu Amatullah
07-20-2005, 10:49 PM
asallama alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu brothers and sisters in Islam or humanity. I have been here only for a few days and I'm already getting alot of benefits.Inshallah in the future I wish to learn as much as I possibly can about Islam. I hope you guys can help in that area jazakallah
and SALAMS to all

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khattab
07-20-2005, 11:35 PM
:sl: Welcome to the forum.

:w:

junna1
07-21-2005, 03:14 AM
:sl:

Welcome to LI sis. :D Insha allah we will be able to help. :D

Pinkrose
07-21-2005, 12:35 PM

:aboo:

Welcome to LI sis!! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay and benefit a lot!! :shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aminahshijabs
07-21-2005, 02:41 PM
:Crescent: Salam Alakum Welcome!!! :Crescent:

I think that you will really enjoy the site.

Help using this forum:
Don't forget to use the menu items on the top. They are pull down. My favorite is "Quick Links" the drop down menu has: "Who's onlineā€ (You can see who is online), "Private messages" so you can check or create messages to other people, and "New Posts" see the newest post or replies (This is a top level menu too ).

I think that you will like this forum, it is popular. :applaud:

Ummu Amatullah
07-21-2005, 06:19 PM
asallama alaikum sister Saido nice for you to be here.Hope you benefit alot from this site.I benefitted alot from your previous posts.Hope you could keep on posting.Salam

Ummu Amatullah
07-30-2005, 05:48 PM
Asalamu Alaykum
Thank you all for your welcoming messages. May Allah reward you in hereafter in Janat-al Firdowsa.Ameen!

Pinkrose
07-30-2005, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saido
Asalamu Alaykum
Thank you all for your welcoming messages. May Allah reward you in hereafter in Janat-al Firdowsa.Ameen!

AMEEN SIS!! :wilted_ro

Inshallah sis!! May Allah do the same for you!! :sister:
I wish you the best in all the things you do!! :D

Pinkrose :rose:

Ansar Al-'Adl
07-31-2005, 03:33 PM

welcome to Load-Islam forums! :) May Allah swt make your stay most beneficial.

Keep up the great posts, btw!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.