/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Life is not that complicated

syilla
02-27-2007, 04:26 AM
:sl:

i always thought life is sooooooo complicated.

But when i truly practise islam...according to quran and hadith...i just realised that life is not that complicated after all.

:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-27-2007, 04:30 AM
^^Alhumdulillah :statisfie
At some points it gets to be though. But because you have faith in Allah(swt), you feel patient :)

------
02-27-2007, 08:29 AM
:sl:

Ind33d...when you have trust in Allah...and have patience...It all gud in da end! :D

:w:

princess
02-28-2007, 09:23 PM
good for u sis!
manshalla!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AbuAbdallah
03-01-2007, 02:08 AM
salaam,
Every problem we face in this dunya seems like nothing when we put our trust in Allah (SWT).

Talha777
03-01-2007, 02:16 AM
Subhan Allah, very good realization on your part. Islam is a religion of ease. People make life unnecessarily complicated and stress too much, especially on things which they have no control over. Islam teaches that we should put our faith and trust in Almighty Allah. We should always be aware that no matter how must effort we exert, everything is due to Allah, and He has power over all things in the end. This is why prayer and supplication to Him is the best means of fulfilling something, or having blessings assured for one's intended work. Non-Muslims seem to be under the impression that Islam is harsh, rigid, and strict. I think that Islam is hard for those who live a certain lifestyle. If people love the temporal things of this world, Islam will be hard for them. But if people abandon this world and work for their salvation instead, Islam is greatly helpful in its teachings and instructions.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-01-2007, 03:00 AM
^^I agree with u, especially towards the end :thumbs_up

AbuAbdallah
03-01-2007, 04:15 AM
salaam,
I think that one of the many blessings that Allah has bestowed on this Ummah is salatul Istikhara...Just imagine your are faced with a very tough decision, all you have to do is make this prayer and go with whatever decision you choose. SubhanAllah.

'Abd al-Baari
03-03-2007, 11:58 AM
Salams

Every problem we face in this dunya seems like nothing when we put our trust in Allah (SWT).
Subhannalh thats so true, and when we compare our problems to the hardships that our Prophet S.A.W and his companions went through, our problems seem like nothing

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.