/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who misses me or do you guys just like smamming?

SuperJatt
02-27-2007, 06:56 PM
LI Islamic Forum Reminder Service <islamicboard@islamicboard.com>
to me, me

show details
Feb 26 (1 day ago)

Hello, SuperJatt!

We've noticed that you've not been active on LI Islamic Forum for quite some time now, and were wondering what happend!

Insha'Allah (If God Wills), We hope everything is alright

If you don't remember your password, you can request it here: http://www.islamicboard.com/login.php?do=lostpw

We hope to see you soon

Kindest Regards
LI Islamic Forum

http://www.islamicboard.com

Anyone care to explain? I want to know which person[s] in particular missed me. hopefully its a sister. :-[

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SuperJatt
02-27-2007, 06:56 PM
Spamming*

strider
02-27-2007, 06:58 PM
If i'm not mistaken, that is an automated message sent out periodically to members who aren't very active.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
02-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Lollllll

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MusLiM 4 LiFe
LOLLLLLL omdayzzzz u r a jokaaaaaaaa :p

im sorry 2 say but dats an automated message.. :p

SuperJatt
To the admins & mods. Maybe I don't post on here, because you have to have 50 posts to get out of "limited member" statues. Maybe this is the reason why when someone signs up they can't be asked.

- Qatada -
02-27-2007, 07:00 PM
SuperJatt, i'm sorry but i think it was the automated system. And unfortunately it's not a female. :)

Peace.

SuperJatt
02-27-2007, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider
If i'm not mistaken, that is an automated message sent out periodically to members who aren't very active.
And there I was thinking. I have a secret admirer on the internet. :cry:

strider
02-27-2007, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SuperJatt
To the admins & mods. Maybe I don't post on here, because you have to have 50 posts to get out of "limited member" statues. Maybe this is the reason why when someone signs up they can't be asked.
A few thousand other members don't seem to be having a problem with the 50 marker rule.

Why don't you stick around and see how it goes? :D

gladTidings
02-27-2007, 07:02 PM
Lol Jatt, before your head starts expanding...

I think its just an automatic message. But yeah im sure your contribution to the forum is valued. So jaldi get posting!

H4RUN
02-27-2007, 07:02 PM
:sl:
lollll u got superly dealt with:p aaah well nex tym eh pai...
:w:
muhahaha automated service givs meh d jowwwks

SuperJatt
02-27-2007, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
SuperJatt, i'm sorry but i think it was the automated system. And unfortunately it's not a female. :)

Peace.
Can't believe it! I've never had an email like this. I finally thought waahhhhhhhhhh! its not spam, someones genuinely missing me. And that too on a Islamic forum.

strider
02-27-2007, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SuperJatt
Can't believe it! I've never had an email like this. I finally thought waahhhhhhhhhh! its not spam, someones genuinely missing me. And that too on a Islamic forum.
One more post to make before you're a full member. :)

SuperJatt
02-27-2007, 07:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider
A few thousand other members don't seem to be having a problem with the 50 marker rule.

Why don't you stick around and see how it goes? :D
The 50th post!

I'm a pretty busy Jatt! don't really get much time to post on the net. I find the internet dull and boring actually. Everyone ignores me on forums most of the time lol.

SuperJatt
02-27-2007, 07:08 PM
Its still says limited member - Is this a conspiracy?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-27-2007, 07:10 PM
:sl:

The system takes an hour to update usually. You're a full member, don't worry.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.