/* */

PDA

View Full Version : question about prayer

Ramla
07-21-2005, 06:12 PM
:sl:

i sometimes don't to wake up for fajr and i wondering are you supposed to add that prayer to dhur or are you meant to pray as soon as you wake up?

i usually do both but which one am i meant to do?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansar Al-'Adl
07-21-2005, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramla
are you meant to pray as soon as you wake up
This is the correct view.

:w:

someone
07-21-2005, 07:57 PM
Assalaamu alaykum

You must pray the missed fajr as soon as you can.

If you pray it before dhuhr then you must pray the whole salaat which is 2 sunnah and 2 fardh, but if you pray it after dhuhr then you can only offer the fardh salaah.

Wa Allahu alam

anis_z24
07-23-2005, 03:33 AM
salam
Try to pray as soon as you are able to pray. Also the prophet pbuh said that if people knew how important the isha and fajir prayers are the would run to them. Try to make it a habit waking up to pray fajir may allah help you and the umma in whole.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Halima
07-24-2005, 01:33 AM
Salaam.

If you missed a prayer, try to pray as soon as you can inshallah. Delayed or missed prayers are looked down upon in Islam. Nevertheless for whatever reason ask for forgiveness just in case and always, inshallah.

wasalaam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.