/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Some Positive News on Iraq

YamahaR1
07-21-2005, 10:42 PM
Just in case you haven't seen it, I thought I'd share these links.

http://chrenkoff.blogspot.com/2005/0...q-part-31.html

http://www.operationiraqichildren.or...Recipients.asp

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bittersteel
07-22-2005, 10:02 AM
There is plenty of positive news coming from iraq, the mujhaideen are delivering heavy blows to the invaders on a regular basis,
sure by killing Iraqis.No offence meant.

I did not like Saddam becuz of his actions.Now there are 3 times more marriage than before.

Halima
07-24-2005, 03:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hash
:sl:

There is plenty of positive news coming from iraq, the mujhaideen are delivering heavy blows to the invaders on a regular basis, they are winning back more land evey day and liberating more cities and towns mash'Allaah. The lies and evil tricks of the crusaders are being exposed and their dream of global domination is becoming a nightmare for the likes of bush and blair, why? Because they have realised the hard way, the mujhaideen can not be defeated. And Allaah azzawajjaal knows best.

:w:

Hash, what do you say about the soilders giving little Iraqi children candy? :-\

NooralHaya
07-24-2005, 03:44 AM
mashaAllah i guess they're at least doing SOMETHING, i mean, giving out candy and beanie babies wont bring back their homes and lost family members. nothing can make up for the loses those people have suffered. personally, all the "good" they're doing is just them trying to clear their name. if they really wanted to do something good for those people they'd quit killing the innocent, imprisoning the men, harassing the women, and stripping the children of their childhood. Allahumma asnar al muslimeen wal mujahideen fi kulli makaan, ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Halima
07-24-2005, 03:49 AM
I guess they want to show their sorrow and their grievences to the children mashallah that's kinda sweet but anyways just like you said, nothing they can do that will bring back all the desctruction that they had caused. Candy is only happiness for the children for a short time, however their parents brothers and sisters are gone forever and they cannot get them back.

anis_z24
07-24-2005, 04:12 AM
Salam
I would just like to comment there is no such thing as an illegal occupation. Its called occupation is illegal.
No offence

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.