/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is calling people animals really haram?

princess
02-28-2007, 09:31 PM
:sl:
hey everyone
i havent been on dis board for a while
and i have a question dat is stuck in ma mind
i was watching islamic channal a couple of months ago
and someone said dat calling people animals is a huge sin
one dat wont be forgiven n since i told people dis
but everyone is like "no its not true" n dat
but i'm confused now :?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
03-03-2007, 12:00 PM
Salams

im not too sure whether its haram or not but its not exactly a good thing to do, May Allah refrain us all from all evils

Snowflake
03-03-2007, 12:06 PM
we should avoid it.. cuz Allah made man ashraf-al-makhlooq and by calling someone an animal we're literally bringing people down from the level Allah has created them at. So who are we really insulting?

princess
03-04-2007, 03:29 PM
salam, thank u
allah bless u!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
NobleMuslimUK
03-05-2007, 11:52 PM
There is no difference between people who follow their desires and animals. In some cases I would say its an insult to the animal to call people as them. :D

I dont know if its haraam to call someone an animal thats become worse than an animal.

Allah SWT knows best

ABDUL HAQ
03-05-2007, 11:56 PM
a human..uptakes the qualities of some animals but still must be treated with dignity..
the final abode of people and allahs judgement will surely sort em out

for example some people do no benefit nor harm
some only benefit
some ..only harm
some both at different times

and these qualities we see in certain animals..which some humans can be likened too

in this is a lesson from allah :)

do no harm,benefit all:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.