Islamicboy
03-01-2007, 01:27 AM
:sl:

Very interesting video!!

Edited link

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-01-2007, 01:34 AM
^^I have a feelin this thread will go bye bye. Sectarian issues aren't allowed to be discussed....as it will only increase division. And we as Muslims dont want that :X
But then again...i could be wrong lol...

Umar001
03-01-2007, 01:41 AM
The brother may Allah reward him and have mercy on him and us ameen, does nto seem to have understanding, ****** is not a school of thought. Islam has a Khalifa who is supposed to keep things in check, there are ideologies which are heretical. The Hadith that a Judge gets a reward if he gets it wrong is not there to encourage difference of opinion. SubhanAllah.

جوري
03-01-2007, 02:55 AM
I didn't get a chance to watch this video... but am curious to its contents? simply because I don't believe we stand at 73 sects yet!... there are more tribulations to come... each generation worst than previous... besides sects like Isma'elis and Bah'aies or ahmedis are fairly new sects which would lead me to believe that this is an on going thing... any thoughts?
thank you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*Hana*
03-01-2007, 03:27 AM
Salam Alaikum:

Sis, my understanding was that by the time the very end comes, there will have been 73 sects. Some have already come and gone, others are still here, and still others will develop...for a grand total of 73.

Wasalam,
Hana

جوري
03-01-2007, 03:29 AM
Shokran ukhty.... yes! that is what I thought too.........

fi aman illah

Skillganon
03-01-2007, 03:32 AM
For more information on "Sects and Devisions" please refer to this section which provides a rather informative articles.

http://www.islamicboard.com/sects-divisions/

Islamicboy
03-01-2007, 03:42 AM
This was never meant to divide it was more towards unity of muslims. Anyways the link is deleted.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.