/* */

PDA

View Full Version : who would like to thank this website?

Yanal
03-01-2007, 04:15 AM
asalam alkum-warkamatulah wabrkatuh my brothers and sisters i made this thread becuz i want people to know how i feel about this website and how you feel about this website if you luv or like this website say something nice to allah and this web and if you don't say i hate this website i luv this website personally if i had to mark this on a grade lvl i would give 1million\one million so post your replys bye for now :w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
03-01-2007, 03:26 PM
thank you so much, i didnt know that my presence on this site would have such a effect on you :p :D :shades:

Woodrow
03-01-2007, 05:49 PM
I believe I have grown in Islam as a result of finding this forum. I was just a baby in Islam when I found this site last year. But, because of the kindness of all that are here, I have developed an isatiable craving to learn, learn and learn more. This craving has become a very driving forces to push to find more. I know it I will never learn all that can be learned, but I will try to learn all I can Inshallah.

Jazakallahu Khair to you and to all on this forum. I know I am still a baby, but now I feel like I am at least learning to crawl. This forum has provided me with the means to and more importantly the drive to be all I can in Islam.

I believe it was the guidence of Allah(swt) that led me here and I will try to follow that guidance Inshallah

Eric H
03-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Yanal;

Thanks for starting this thread, I feel I have benefited greatly from this forum, and I believe there is hope for greater interfaith relations.:)

In the spirit of growing together through diversity

Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
siFilam
03-02-2007, 02:59 AM
:wasalamex
Allahdullilah for this forum. I like the fact that the brother and sisters running this forum actually follow the Shari'ah. too many muslims create forums to bash Islam or promote their distorted views about Islam.
Jazakallah khair
-SI-

Strzelecki
03-02-2007, 06:48 AM
"Yes. Of course."

north_malaysian
03-02-2007, 07:22 AM
[BANANA]TERIMA KASIH!!!
(THANK YOU!!!)[/BANANA]

Al-Zaara
03-02-2007, 07:44 AM
Asselam aleykum wa rahmetullah.

Of course I want to thank this website and Allah for granting me the chance to grow in imaan. I aswell was only a baby when I came to this site, then I began learning, getting more interested of Islam, becoming a better Muslim... Alhamdulillah!

I feel much more comfortable talking about Islam with people around me, because I feel I know what I'm doing. :)

JazakAllah khairun!

Shum, shum faliminderit prej mëje.

(A big, big "thank you" from me)

syilla
03-02-2007, 07:57 AM
erm...bro cali dude...did you choose no on purpose?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-02-2007, 10:20 AM
:salamext:

Alhamdulillah

:wasalamex :)

IceQueen~
03-02-2007, 10:31 AM
Alhamdu lillah it's a place where we can meet others who share the same faith and views even if we're in some remote corner of the world- it's such a beautiful feeling of unity

Yanal
03-03-2007, 01:01 AM
asalam alkum warkmautlah wabrkatuh my brothers and sisters i like to thank everyone for thanking me and appreciationg allah and his mercifullness and this website for me this is thread is a hit i think isn't it who is with me tha tthis thread i made is a hit super hit please asnwer and reply bye for now and once again thank you :w:

Yanal
03-03-2007, 01:03 AM
and if i had to die today i will do anything to make my sins forgiven and i would pray to allah for my space in heaven and o everything that would make allah-tra pleased with me

Umar001
03-03-2007, 01:06 AM
I want to thank my biggest fan and beloved brother Ibn Abdul Hakim

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-03-2007, 04:06 AM
:sl:

This can be continued here :) :

http://www.islamicboard.com/comments...-opinions.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.