/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do u think?

AmarFaisal
03-01-2007, 06:46 AM
Abt. such e-mails or any other way we receive such msgs

"The following message in the next seven days should reach at least FIVE MILLION Muslims all over the world, so don't let it end in ur Inbox"

"If you pass this msg on to 5 other ppl u will recieve a good news...If u don't something bad will happen to you"

etc etc

These msgs r all written before some very nice, educational, usually Islamic msg.
Me personally, I love the msg under these paragraghs but feel my heart strictly against these msgs on top. U cannot force anybody to do something by religiously, emotionally "blackmail" them. Threatening of dire consequences. For me, it spoils the whole essence of the msg. I enjoy reading the Islamic passage below it but at the end don't know whom to send becoz I have no friends except my husband (no e-mails to send to) So literally every time such n email comes to me I am the one who is going to face bad luck (atleast not Allah's blessing) just becoz I couldn't pass it on to enough ppl.

Doesn't this spoil the spirit of the msg?

PPl can just write "Please forward this msg to as many ppl as u can. May Allah reward u"

What do u think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
03-01-2007, 09:21 AM
:sl:

At the end of the day, Allah Knows Best, but I forward the messages as it gives other people knowledge about Islam, u know what I mean...

Allahu A\'alim

:w:

HIJABI***
03-01-2007, 09:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr1nc3ss

At the end of the day, Allah Knows Best, but I forward the messages as it gives other people knowledge about Islam, u know what I mean...

Allahu A\'alim

this is tru sister but i can c amarfaisals point of view it can just spoil the msg u shouldnt hav 2 b forced into passing it on!!:D

SUMMAYAH
03-01-2007, 10:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AmarFaisal
"If you pass this msg on to 5 other ppl u will recieve a good news...If u don't something bad will happen to you"
Salaams dearest sister,

Believing rubbish like this can make our lives a real misery. It is also a form of shirk.

If you think the email could benefit anyone, just take that part off and then forward it.

I usually recieve mails that start of with so and so had a dream in which they saw the prophet (s.a.w) and he told them ................
and it ends with forward this to 20 people...........or this that and the other will happen to u!
so and so didn't and thier son died etc...........

All this type of mail goes straight into my trash can!

I truely believe all good and bad is from Allah (s.w.a) alone.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
03-01-2007, 10:20 AM
I happily ignore such messages and don't feel an iota of guilt for it. In fact, if I see an email is of a 'forwarded' variety, I don't even open it.

If anyone should feel guilty it's the people who create them and put unnecessary pressure on people to pass them on. There's nothing islamic about that. So ignore them.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-01-2007, 10:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr1nc3ss

Allahu A\'alim

:salamext:

i remove the part which says "if you forward blah blah" and replace it with "please spread it around, may Allah reward you"

:wasalamex

aamirsaab
03-01-2007, 10:30 AM
If the content of the email is of high calibre (i.e. really dyamn good) then I'd forward it. I agree with not putting that 'fwd to X amount' or even 'fwd to all your m8s' stuff. It turns a perfectly decent email into e-blackmail.

AmarFaisal
03-01-2007, 10:34 AM
Thank u sisters for ur responses, It's a relief to know that somebody out there is not comfortable abt all this going on, mayb we shud take this opportunity here n ask readers of this thread not to believe in such msgs n not to pass them on. Yes, however, every one of us getting those good Islamic msgs shud send them on, I just received one today n am positng it here:

AmarFaisal
03-01-2007, 10:37 AM
Thank u to the brothers as well for their responses(I forgot to put it earlier)

SAYINGS (HADITH) OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam)

The one who disdains the prayers will receive Fifteen punishments from Allah.

Six punishments in this lifetime

Three while dying

Three in the grave &

Three on the Day of Judgment.

THE SIX PUNISHMENTS OF LIFE:

1. Allah takes away blessings from his age (makes his life misfortunate)

2.Allah does not accept his plea (Dua's)

3.Allah erases the features of good people from his face.

4.He will be detested by all creatures on earth.

5.Allah does not award him for his good deeds. (No thawab)

6.He will not be included in the Dua's of good people.

THE THREE PUNISHMENTS WHILE DYING:

1. He dies humiliated.

2. He dies hungry.

3. He dies thirsty. Even if he drinks the water of all seas he will still be thirsty.

THE THREE PUNISHMENTS IN THE GRAVE:

1. Allah tightens his grave until his chest ribs come over each other.

2. Allah pours on him fire with embers.

3. Allah sets on him a snake called "the brave", "the bold" which hits Him from morning until afternoon for leaving Fajr prayer, from the afternoon until Asr for leaving Dhuhr prayer and so on. With each strike he sinks 70 yards under the ground.

THE THREE PUNISHMENTS ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT:

1. Allah sends who would accompany him to hell pulling him on the face.

2. Allah gives him an angry look that makes the flesh of his face fall down.

3. Allah judges him strictly and orders him to be thrown in hell.

Note: If you get this copy, please make copies of it and distribute them among all Muslims. You will be earning a Reward as well as helping to show your brother the Right Path. May Allah give guidance to all of us. AAMEEN!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------

THOSE WHO DO NOT SAY THEIR PRAYERS OF:

FAJAR: the glow of their face is taken away.

ZOHAR: the blessing of their income is taken away.

ASAR: the strength of their body is taken away.

MAGHRIB: they are not benefacted by their children.

ISHA: the peace of their sleep is taken away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

THE HOLY QUR'AN:

Say Your Prayers Before Prayers For You Are Said".

"Namaz Padhle Is Se Pehle Ke Teri Namaz Parhi Jaye".

----------------------------------------------------------

S_87
03-01-2007, 01:07 PM

^^ that is falsely attributed to Muhammed :arabic5:
read here

HIJABI***
03-01-2007, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
:salamext:

i remove the part which says "if you forward blah blah" and replace it with "please spread it around, may Allah reward you"

:wasalamex
jazakhallah brother thats a gud point:D

Muezzin
03-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Heh, those threats make me laugh.

The most hilarious was 'if you don't pass this on, your privates will fall off'.

Forward the messages by all means, but I agree with the original poster, spare us all the emotional/spiritual blackmail.

youngsister
03-01-2007, 09:49 PM
:sl: LoL people used to send me those text messages and everytime they did I would call them up and give them the longest lecture ever,
Erm,,,yep many of them stopped now:):w:

'Abd al-Baari
03-02-2007, 04:51 PM
your right people shouldn't send messages with a good meaning and good info and then ruin it by adding daft and silly stuff at the end

strider
03-02-2007, 04:57 PM
You're right; it totally ruines a perfectly okey message. I think i'm supposed to have died a million times over by now.

AmarFaisal
03-04-2007, 02:27 PM
Alhamdulillah, I think we have all got the msg from this thread .."Pliz don't send threatning, misleading msgs b4 very sobre and Islamic msgs".. May Allah guide us and reward the ppl who send beautiful Islamic msgs around to revive our religion in us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!