PDA

View Full Version : Cell Phone vs. Quran



Tilmeez
03-01-2007, 09:49 AM
:sl:
I wonder what would happen if we treated our Quran like we treat our cell phones?
What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
What if we flipped through it several times a day?
What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?
What if we gave it to kids as gifts?
What if we used it as we traveled?
What if we used it in case of an emergency?
This is something to make you go ...hmm...where is my Quran?
Oh, and one more thing. Unlike our cell phone, we don't ever have to worry about our Quran being disconnected !

:w:
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
iqbal_soofi
03-01-2007, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by Tilmeez
:sl:
I wonder what would happen if we treated our Quran like we treat our cell phones?
What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
What if we flipped through it several times a day?
What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?
What if we gave it to kids as gifts?
What if we used it as we traveled?
What if we used it in case of an emergency?
This is something to make you go ...hmm...where is my Quran?
Oh, and one more thing. Unlike our cell phone, we don't ever have to worry about our Quran being disconnected !

:w:
QURAN IS ALREADY IN OUR HEARTS.

UNLIKE OUR CELL PHONE, WE DON'T EVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT OUR QURAN BEING DROPPED DOWN OR LEFT SOMEWHERE.
Reply

Muezzin
03-01-2007, 07:42 PM
Easy solution - download the Quran to your mobile.

Sorted.
Reply

Tilmeez
03-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Easy solution - download the Quran to your mobile.
what if you forget your mobile at home, Doc? ;)
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
IceQueen~
03-02-2007, 10:17 AM
nah keep it in your heart- no one can steal it from there either
nice post masha Allah
Reply

Tilmeez
03-02-2007, 11:16 AM
Exact solution
Reply

Asyur an-Nagi
03-02-2007, 11:27 AM
mmm...i never know that a cell phone actually DOES mean a lot to someone till i read the post :D
Reply

HIJABI***
03-02-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by Tilmeez
:sl:
I wonder what would happen if we treated our Quran like we treat our cell phones?
What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
What if we flipped through it several times a day?
What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?
What if we gave it to kids as gifts?
What if we used it as we traveled?
What if we used it in case of an emergency?
This is something to make you go ...hmm...where is my Quran?
Oh, and one more thing. Unlike our cell phone, we don't ever have to worry about our Quran being disconnected !

:w:


MASHALLAH this was v. interesting
buying a digital quran would be very good!!!:D
Reply

Rafeeq
05-28-2007, 08:37 PM
lol
Reply

Encolpius
05-28-2007, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by HIJABI***
MASHALLAH this was v. interesting
buying a digital quran would be very good!!!:D
Hrrmmm... if the Qur'an was on your mobile, would you have to perform a wudu every time you wanted to make a call, since in effect you'd be touching a copy of the Qur'an?
Reply

Muslim Knight
05-29-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by Encolpius
Hrrmmm... if the Qur'an was on your mobile, would you have to perform a wudu every time you wanted to make a call, since in effect you'd be touching a copy of the Qur'an?
That applies only to touching a mushaf of Quran. Since it's in digital form it is not counted as.
Reply

Džana
05-29-2007, 12:12 PM
Salam aleikum wa rahmutallah wa barakatuhu

Hehe that one is a good one, I had it on my mobile :)
Reply

Raizins
02-23-2009, 04:07 PM
Ever wonder what would happen if we treated our Quran like we treat our cell phone?

What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?

What if we flipped through it several time a day?

What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?

What if we used it to receive messages from the text?

What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?

What if we gave it to kids as gifts?

What if we used it when we traveled?

What if we used it in case of emergency?

This is something to make you go...hmm...where is my Quran?

Oh, and one more thing...

Unlike our cell phone, we don't have to worry about our Quran being disconnected.

Makes you stop and think 'where are my priorities? And no dropped calls!

PS - DO WHAT YOU THINK ALLAH WOULD WANT YOU TO DO WITH THIS EMAIL

Trust in Ar-Rabb and *ASAP* (Always Say A Prayer)
Reply

Vito
02-23-2009, 05:46 PM
Thanks for sharing this very true message. Some people wouldn't know how to live without their cell phone. Seriously
Reply

Soulja Girl
02-23-2009, 06:01 PM
:sl:

Great thread sis... :thumbs_up

:w:
Reply

Raizins
02-23-2009, 07:53 PM
Wa3alaikum as salam
BarakAllahu feekom :)
Reply

zanjabeela
02-24-2009, 08:54 AM
:sl:
I really like the ASAP. Super-beneficial post, sis!

:w:
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2013, 06:15 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 10:38 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 11:38 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!