/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hijab

islamistheway
03-01-2007, 12:32 PM
:sl: all. This is my very first thread ever!!! I thought that my first thread should talk about something that has been on the back of my mind for a lot of years now; HIJAB...

i'd like to have some opinions from my fellow muslim brothers and sisters about the Hijab...and i'd also like another issue related to the Hijab addressed. I've seen many muslim sisters who have have the Hijab on and are also smoking, as well as hugging boyz in public... and doing other un Islamic things...is that not hypocracy? is that not insulting the Hijab as well as our sacred religion?

By no means do i want to offend anyone...this should be a peaceful but informative thread...thanks alot!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
03-01-2007, 12:42 PM
yeh u got a big point.

but its best to encoruage them to keep wearing the hijab and improve on the areas they're stuffing up in.

coz telling them to take off the hijab will only make them worse :)

all the best
tc salamz

Pk_#2
03-02-2007, 04:41 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

welcome to Li Islamic forum :D

Hijabs are nice, hijaabi's are beautiful :) mashaAllah!

InshaAllah make du'a for them! :D

Be good :p

IbnAbdulHakim
03-02-2007, 04:53 PM
:salamext:

we all sin, some repent, everyone has their time when they recieve the guidance right, may ALlah guide everyone

o n welcome !!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ژاله
03-02-2007, 05:57 PM
Welcome to LI
enjoy ur stay
tc

snakelegs
03-03-2007, 02:11 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-03-2007, 02:15 AM
:sl:

Welcome to LI sis. :)
If you can remind the person what the hijab means, do so.
Otherwise the most we can do is make dua for them Insha'Allah.
May Allah(swt) guide us all Insha'Allah.
See you around sis.

:w:

Samira_01
03-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Welcome :)

islamistheway
03-04-2007, 05:24 AM
:sl: i appreciate everyone's input and by no means would i want anyone to take off their hijab since they're doing half the job correctly :). i've always wanted to point the girls who have been led astray in the wrong direction but i've been afraid of confrontation.however i feel that i should direct them to the right path since they are representing our religion and our beliefs. Thank you for your support everyone and may Allah (swt) guide us all to the right path as everyone has said...Ameen sum Ameen

<i'm confused as to whether i'm being welcomed or not :D so if the welcomes are for me, then Jazakallah Kher..:statisfie >

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-04-2007, 05:36 AM
Of course they're for u sis :statisfie.

Love ya :D
See ya!!

islamistheway
03-04-2007, 05:37 AM
:sl: :-[ hehehe thank uuu!!! and thanks for the love!!! love u toooo..and dearly of course :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-04-2007, 05:40 AM
coursee....<33 :D

islamistheway
03-04-2007, 05:42 AM
u know i realized that the birds wake up as soon as its time for Fajr? I noticed it today...as soon as the Fajr azan finished on Islam channel...i heard the birds chirping..sub7anallah i swear Allah is great!!!:thumbs_up :D

Skillganon
03-04-2007, 05:44 AM
:sl:

Welcome to Li forum.

islamistheway
03-04-2007, 05:47 AM
JazakAllah kher brother:)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
03-04-2007, 06:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamistheway
u know i realized that the birds wake up as soon as its time for Fajr? I noticed it today...as soon as the Fajr azan finished on Islam channel...i heard the birds chirping..sub7anallah i swear Allah is great!!!:thumbs_up :D
MashAllah yea :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.