/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help Plz

HIJABI***
03-01-2007, 03:21 PM
:sl:
brothers and sisters i really need ur help
hw many of u go 2 Uni???
can i just ask if u accept an offer through UCAS can u go through clearance when u get ur results and decide to change your course???
thanx will be appreciated:D
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
03-01-2007, 03:23 PM
:sl: I'm sure you can...if you can't I'm dead coz thats what I'm planning to do..change my course that is :w:

Learning
03-03-2007, 11:15 PM
Yes you can. No one can force you to go to their uni so you can always change even on results day you can reject all your offers and go through clearing

HIJABI***
03-06-2007, 01:08 PM
jazakhallah khair for ur help!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
deen_2007
03-06-2007, 01:10 PM
yes you can......what r u planning to study sister? (just curious)

HIJABI***
03-06-2007, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by deen_2007
yes you can......what r u planning to study sister? (just curious)

im still struggling i havent got a clue that why i asked
any1 got any suggestions

Re.TiReD
03-06-2007, 05:54 PM
hmm..Islam, Arabic and Counselling...! hehe (thats me!) I HOPE it's good... :-\

HIJABI***
03-07-2007, 11:53 AM
lolzzz
hmmm interesting sis!!!

deen_2007
03-07-2007, 12:02 PM
psychology!!!! love it!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!