/* */

PDA

View Full Version : U.s forces behind deadly children bomb

Ummu Amatullah
07-22-2005, 03:52 AM
Iraqi experts are saying that the recent car bomb that killed some 18 children was not the work of the anti-occupation fighters but of the U.S. occupation troops.

A traffic lieutenant who asked not to be identified said to a media source that U.S. solders crazily raced out of the street less than a minute before the explosion and that after the blast they did not return to the bomb scene but continued to hurry out of the area.

Furthermore, a captain in the fire department said the explosion was extremely powerful and left a big crater in the earth – something that other car bombs do not do. The captain stated that this was because the bombs used by the Iraqi resistance are made from Russian-made TNT that was in the possession of the Army of the Republic of Iraq before the U.S. occupation.

According to the captain former soldiers are very familiar with the effects of such explosives, and know that during an explosion it blows upwards, not downwards, and for this reason U.S. forces prohibit the taking of photographs from the scenes of attacks where the effects of explosions are obvious.

When the fire captain was asked to clarify his remarks and whether he was accusing the Americans of setting the blast, he replied, “The Traffic Stop Director for the area, Ahmad Kamal was fired because of his statement one hour after the explosion in which he said the U.S. forces were behind the blast. This was regarded as an ‘irresponsible statement’ by him and attributed to the fact that he had lost control of himself and had a breakdown after the bombing and to the fact that he is a Sunni and does not want to believe that what is happening in Iraq is ‘terrorism’.”

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
07-22-2005, 03:46 PM
:sl:

May Allah punish the true culprits, be they American or otherwise.

:w:

Genius
07-22-2005, 03:54 PM
Interesting, but is there a source?

Muezzin
07-22-2005, 06:28 PM
I think he meant a source as in a website, for example.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bittersteel
07-22-2005, 06:33 PM
yes I am wanting that too.....

minaz
07-22-2005, 06:35 PM
me too

YamahaR1
07-22-2005, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
This was regarded as an ‘irresponsible statement’ by him and attributed to the fact that he had lost control of himself and had a breakdown after the bombing and to the fact that he is a Sunni and does not want to believe that what is happening in Iraq is ‘terrorism’.”
I don't suppose there could be any truth to that?

I'm not going to bother addressing some of the flagrant anti-American sentiment already posted. Hardly seems worth the time.

For those of you who believe this story, you definitely have no idea of American values nor the way our military is trained or operates. I would say that I am informed more so on both aspects.

American military objectives are planned to include the absolute minimum impact to innocent life. We do everything possible to minimize the loss of life where innocents are concerned. We do not purposely target children. We do not purposely target women. We do not even purposely target men who are not combatants in some form or fashion. And, we certainly don't purposely target our own soldiers. I'm not saying that there aren't innocents who have been inadvertantly hurt in battle. Unfortunately, that is sometimes simply unavoidable and many times is accidental. However, I've been a member of the U.S. military for 11 years. Never, not one time, in all my years of training have I ever been trained/directed to do such cowardly acts as killing innocents. All members of the military that I've had the priveledge of serving with are people who have families of their own. I can tell you that they would not be serving in any group that advocated such hateful and senseless acts of violence. As for myself, I would never kill someone unless they were armed or threatened my safety first.

I'm sorry but whoever wrote this story just published the one of the biggest pieces of smut I've ever read and that's saying a lot as I've seen my share. And, I'm truly awed that there are actually people who believe it.

Muezzin
07-23-2005, 04:57 PM
So... still no source?

I really want to get to the truth of the matter, and I have beared in mind your view Yamaha. I would still like to see the issue from both sides of the fence as it were. So far the only thing both stories agree on is that a bomb went off, killing children in the process.

imaad_udeen
07-24-2005, 09:19 PM
Now I have heard it all....

Ummu Amatullah
08-05-2005, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
Interesting, but is there a source?
:sl:
fine people it would be www.aljazeera.net
now quit bothering me with your little websites :p
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.