/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Speech? plz help me

practical1!
03-02-2007, 06:45 AM
salamoalakum
i have a speech on monday and i need some facts/points for my speech..
my topic is WHY MUSLIMS PEOPLE ARE RECOGNIZED AS A TERRORIST IN THE EYS OF HUMANS?

plz write speech for me..
thnks
bye

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
03-02-2007, 07:47 AM
:w:

I doubt if you will find any participants to write the speech for you. A speech that is a school assignment must be done by the person the assignment is given to.

to have another write the speech for you would be cheating on your assignment.

As Muslims we obey Allah(swt) in terms of cheating in any manner and will neither cheat nor help others cheat.

However, we will all be very happen to answer any questions that will help YOU write the speech.

syilla
03-02-2007, 07:49 AM
i think the topic is bias... lol

Strzelecki
03-02-2007, 11:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
i think the topic is bias... lol
I think it's meant to be a persuasive speech. ^.~

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strider
03-02-2007, 04:59 PM
That isn't even an arguement.

cihad
03-03-2007, 12:57 PM
mebbe say how the MEDIA is focusing so on the middle east. I mean c'mon its a war zone of course ppl are gonna kill each other. Basically the media has painted a very negative pic of muslims because of what a few ppl apparently did

Pk_#2
03-03-2007, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by practical1!
salamoalakum
my topic is WHY MUSLIMS PEOPLE ARE RECOGNIZED AS A TERRORIST IN THE EYS OF HUMANS?

thnks
bye
:offended: :muddlehea

erm, maybe u can get quotes from us, not the whole thing Jka

strider
03-03-2007, 01:36 PM
practical1!, you need to rephrase your argument question because as it stands now debating on either side is pretty ridiculous. 'In the eyes of humans?'Come on.

Muezzin
03-03-2007, 02:26 PM
Define what a terrorist is, and talk about how difficult it is to do so.

Go through a very brief history of terrorism with historical examples of terrorists.

Mention recent terrorist attacks and the fact that said terrorists claim to be emissaries of Islam.

Mention the media's influence but don't go overboard. Mention Fox News and Al Jazeera as either extreme of the news spectrum.

Compare and contrast historical terrorists with current terrorists.

Rephrase the question as well, since it is faintly ridiculous.

Count DeSheep
03-03-2007, 02:57 PM
It's because of America. They want to portray any enemy they happen to have at the present as being pure evil, having no sense of morality or logic. Other countries jump aboard the band wagon sometimes, showing anti-whoever stories on the news, making documentaries, etc.

Silver Pearl
03-03-2007, 03:10 PM
salamoalakum

thnks
bye
:salamext:

For the reason Amu Woodrow stated we can’t write the whole speech for you but we can give you plenty of ideas.

Your title needs changing and I’ve come up with suggestions that could help you:

• How has the media depicted Muslims?
  • In the eyes of the public what does it mean to a terrorist?
  • Why are Muslims recognized as terrorists?
  • To what extent is the image of Muslims distorted in the media?

Make sure to keep your presentation balanced, show both sides of the coin to get a higher grade. Use persuasive language and cooperate PowerPoint slides into your talk if you want so that people don’t get bored. I hope your speech goes well.

Muslim Woman
03-03-2007, 03:37 PM
I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&

salamoalakum

thnks
bye

&&

u may include few points in ur speech.

1. Media don't relate religion with crime when a criminal is a non-Muslim i.e. was Hitler a Muslim or Christian ? Media is silent about it.

2. When even an accused person is a Muslim , media love to relate accused's person religion with crime

3. jewish , Christians holy books have many verses on war , killing , polygamy , harsh punishment etc ----Media don't condemn these holy books. But , about Quran.....do i need to expalin?

4. U may visit Dr. Zakir Naiks website to read his lecture on are Muslims terrorists ?

http://www.dremali.com/articles/cont...akir-naik.html

5. when palestines kids are murdered , media report like that they are accidently murdered in cross fire , when armed Jewish soldiers are dead , they are brutally killed----this is the double standard of the media.

6. there is a good presenation on Ever Wonder ? I forgot if i posted that in that forum , u may browse for it .

ok, i got the link.....u will get some good info...it's very interesting , anybody can see it.

http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~sm598/discovery/clips/everwonder.swf

related links:

EVER WONDER WHY?"

Why a Jew can grow his beard and he is just practicing his faith and he has his freedom?

But when Muslim does the same, he is an extremist and terrorist!

Why a nun can be covered from head to toe and she is respected for devoting her self to God?

But when Muslimah does the same she oppressed and they are reactionary!

When a western women stays at home to look after her house and kids she is respected because of sacrificing herself and doing good for the household?

But when a Muslim woman does so by her Will, because Islam don't prevent Muslim women from work they say, "she needs to be liberated"!

Any girl can go to university wearing as she need and have her rights and freedom?

But when Muslimah wears Hijab they prevent her from entering university!

When a child dedicates himself to a subject he has potential.

But when he dedicates himself to Islam he is hopeless!

When a Christian or Jew kills someone religion is not mentioned, but when Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to a trial!

When someone sacrificing himself to keep others life, he is a noble one and all respects him.

But when a Palestinian do that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his mosque being violated. He gets the title of terrorist! Why? Because he is Muslim!

When there is a trouble we accept any solution? Only if the solution is in Islam, we refuse without having a look at this solution.

When someone drive a perfect car in a bad way no one blame the car.

But when any Muslim make a mistake or treat people in a bad manner - people say "Islam is the reason"!

Without looking to the tradition of Islam, why people believe what the newspaper say.

But question what the Quran say!

<Link Removed>
watch the free film.

http://www.islamdenouncesterrorism.com

strider
03-03-2007, 04:59 PM
^ Some of those points can easily be refuted.

Muezzin
03-03-2007, 05:03 PM
Yeah, word of advice: don't go into 'Islamic defence mode'. You'll just show yourself up, unless you know exactly what you're talking about. If you've just read it from one of those forwarded email messages, chances are you won't. Take the facts and history around you and arrange them so as to prove your point and discuss the statement. You have to keep a certain amount of objectivity in these things.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.