/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salamoualeykoum !!! :-)

samiral
07-22-2005, 12:39 PM
Salamoualeykoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh :)

I just want give the “salam” to everyone in this forum. I’m new here.

In advance, excuse me for my “very bad” English : I live in France (Paris) . I hope that I will quickly progress in Arab and English, inchaAllah, to be able to communicate better with sisters and brothers of the whole world.

Allah gave us the best of all the treasures : Islam :love: . We must do everything to help each other, to progress on the manific way of Allah ta’ala, inchaAllah.

Qu’Allah vous guide, vous préserve et fasse de vous des pieux. Qu’Allah vous accorde Sa miséricorde, Son pardon, la dignité de Sa haute considération et Son amour. Amin.

Assalat wa salam 3ala sayidina Muhammad, wa 3ala alihi wa sahbihi ajma3in, wa al hamdulilah li l Rabbi 3alamin.

Wa salamoualeykoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pinkrose
07-22-2005, 12:40 PM
:sl:

:aboo:

Welcome to LI sis!! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay and benefit a lot!! :shade:

:w: :wilted_ro

samiral
07-22-2005, 12:41 PM
Salamoualeykoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh :)

I just want give the “salam” to everyone in this forum. I’m new here.

In advance, excuse me for my “very bad” English : I live in France (Paris) . I hope that I will quickly progress in Arab and English, inchaAllah, to be able to communicate better with sisters and brothers of the whole world.

Allah gave us the best of all the treasures : Islam :love: . We must do everything to help each other, to progress on the manific way of Allah ta’ala, inchaAllah.

Qu’Allah vous guide, vous préserve et fasse de vous des pieux. Qu’Allah vous accorde Sa miséricorde, Son pardon, la dignité de Sa haute considération et Son amour. Amin.

Assalat wa salam 3ala sayidina Muhammad, wa 3ala alihi wa sahbihi ajma3in, wa al hamdulilahi l Rabbi 3alamin.

Wa salamoualeykoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, :)

samiral
07-22-2005, 12:51 PM
I dont understand what is the difference between "sister in Islam" and "sister in humanity". Why "sister in islam" is rather than "sister in humanity" ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
samiral
07-22-2005, 01:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
Sister in islam is for Muslimahs
n the other one is for the Non Beleiving Ladies :)
BarakAllahufik, brother, I understand know !!! :)
Yes I'm a sister in Islam, lol,
Thank you !

wa salamoualeykoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh :)

junna1
07-23-2005, 02:08 AM
:sl:

Welcome to LI sis. :D
btw: your english is perfectly fine masha allah. :thumbs_up

:w:

ibro
07-26-2005, 03:42 AM
it's ok thats how we folk in the getto talk JOKE. salamz i hope allah helps you in your arabic. i am also trying to learn. the best to you. sister. form brother ibro

NooralHaya
07-26-2005, 03:43 AM
mashaAllah paris =) wonder how the muslim community is over there

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!