/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Life of Muhammad (SAAW): Lessons and Morals - By Yasir Qadhi

- Qatada -
03-02-2007, 02:37 PM
:salamext:
Life of Muhammad (SAAW): Lessons and Morals - By Yasir Qadhi

In this series of extraordinary lectures, Sh. Yasir Qadhi narrates, in an engaging and informative style, the life and times of our beloved Prophet (pbuh). What makes this series stand out above the rest is not just the lucid style and narrative skills of the speaker, but also its academic standard. The speaker returns to the original sources of the Seerah, and discusses – based upon the sciences of hadeeth and the verdicts of the hadeeth masters of the past and present – the authenticity of many significant reports. Additionally, he does not restrict himself to merely recounting these heart-warming stories regarding the struggles of the Prophet (pbuh) and early Muslims; he also derives numerous benefits and morals from them. This series (Part One) covers the entire Makkan era.

Please purchase it here so we may get more of these lectures.

If you cannot afford it:

| CD 1 | CD 2 | CD 3 | CD 4 | CD 5 | CD 6 | CD 7 |
| CD 8 | CD 9 | CD 10 | CD 11 | CD 12 | CD 13 |

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Shukria
03-03-2007, 12:41 AM
Salam Akhi
The first cd link is blank. It just goes to the site but nothing to download..
Wasalam

- Qatada -
03-03-2007, 01:25 PM

The first cd is about the sources he uses and he explains what seerah is.

You can get some downloads from here insha'Allaah if some of the above don't work:

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...sir-qadhi.html

Not all are uploaded there, but it might be of some help insha'Allaah.

nasirmuzaffar
04-07-2007, 11:22 AM
none of the links at filefront are working
can you please load CD 9, CD 10 ,CD 11, CD 12 and CD 13 at rapidshare

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
04-07-2007, 11:26 AM

it takes quite a quite a while to upload them, so try this inshaa Allaah for the time being :)

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...-lectures.html

jzcasejz
04-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Here Are Some Links Taken From Taken From Kalamullah.com, ALL CREDIT To Them For The Links. And Remember, If You Like The Series, Then BUY IT!

nasirmuzaffar
04-07-2007, 08:34 PM
www.kalamullah.com is not working since the past 4 days
does anyone know why the website has been closed
i have mailed them at their yahoo adress but they have not replied why the website is not working

jzcasejz
04-07-2007, 11:47 PM
^ Yes the site is not fully functioning, I guess they're just updating the site and stuff.

But hey, you said you wanted the Yasir Qadhi - Lessons And Morals from Seerah CD Right? If so, check the links I posted above, all of them are working Alhamdullilah.

nasirmuzaffar
04-08-2007, 06:10 AM
none of the above links are working
the filefront links only direct to game downloads
i cannot find the Seerah CD downloads at filefront
isn't filefront only a gaming site?
can u please guide me

jzcasejz
04-08-2007, 09:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nasirmuzaffar
none of the above links are working
the filefront links only direct to game downloads
i cannot find the Seerah CD downloads at filefront
isn't filefront only a gaming site?
can u please guide me
Sorry brother, the filefront links are no longer active.

And the links I posted yesterday were working last time I checked but since Kalamullah are updating they're no longer working. All this in the space of a couple of hours, believe it or not. :X

You should've checked them out as soon as I posted them dude :-\, 'cause they definitely were working last time I posted.

Guess it's just a matter of patience from now on and waiting for Kalamullah to come back up. JazakAllah Khair.

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.