/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A beautiful story

جوري
03-02-2007, 05:53 PM

قصتي هذه حقيقية وقد حدثت مع احد المشايخ التقاه..كان لهذا الشيخ ابن يبلغ من العمر 5سنوات وفي أحد الأيام مرض الطفل مرضاً شديداً فأخذه الأب للطبيب كي يعرف سبب ارتفاع الحرارة المفاجىء فقال لهم الطبيب بأن هذا الطفل يعاني من مرضٍ خبيث ولا يمكن شفاؤه فمصيره الموت المؤكد بعد فترة .

تراكمت الأحزان على هذا الشيخ الصالح التقي ولكن مالبث أن استيقظ على صوت العقل الذي يذكره بحديث سيد المرسلين سيدنا رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم "داوو مرضاكم بالصدقة " .لذا بعد أن استيقظ هذا الشيخ ليلاً كعادته للتهجد والدعاء قرر أن يخرج للشارع وأن يبحث عن إنسان فقير يتصدق عليه ولكنه لم يجد , فالجو بارد جداً والناس كلهم نيام في بيوتهم ..ولكنه وجد قطة جميلة بيضاء ترضع أولادها وقد كانت جائعة جداً..فرجع الى منزله فوراً وأحضر لها كمية من اللحم على نية الصدقة لوجه الله ..
ثم عاد إلى الجامع ليصلي الفجر ثم يخلد للنوم قليلاً..
ولكنه رأى حلماً غريباً, رأى غراباً كبيراً أسود اللون يهجم على ابنه كي ينقض عليه والطفل يبكي طالباً المساعدة وفجأةً , ظهرت قطة جميلة بيضاء وهجمت على الغراب ومزقته ونجا هذا الطفل.استيقظ الشيخ صباحاً لايعرف معنىً لهذا الحلم الغريب.ولكنه كالعادة قام بأخذ طفله الى الطبيب كي يجري بعض الفحوص والتحاليل ..
فأستغرب الطبيب وأجابه بأن طفله لايشكو من أية علة. فتذكر الشيخ الحلم الذي رآه والصدقة التي أنفقها سراً في ظلمات الليل, وحمد الله على ذلك ..كبر الطفل وأصبح شاباً تقياً حافظاً للقرآن ذا صوت جميل وحنون .
وهكذا أحبائي في الله ..فقد تعلمت من هذا الشيخ أن أتصدق بشكلٍ دائم ولو بالقليل , فأجد الفرج الدائم و الحمد لله . أرجو أن نستفيد جميعاً من هذه القصة وأن نتذكر الفقراء دائماً..

وقال عليه الصلاة والسلام: الراحمون يرحمهم الرحمن ,ارحموا من في الأرض يرحمكم من في السماء, وقال صلى الله عليه وسلم: من لا يرحم لا يرحم

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Camomilla
03-02-2007, 05:56 PM
:sl: :D
sister plz can u translate It to english?
plz sister I do not understand...
:w:

جوري
03-02-2007, 05:57 PM
yes sister... I'll work on it now... stay tuned

جوري
03-02-2007, 06:18 PM
For this of you who Don't speak Arabic I'll translate though I am not a masterful translator:
Our friend starts by stating
"This is a true story, It happened to a pious Sheikh.
The Sheikh had a 5 year old son; One day the son became gravely ill, So the sheikh took him to a Doctor to have an understanding of his sudden rise in temperature. The Doctor ran some tests and sadly told the sheikh that his son has an incurable malady which will lead to his eventual death.

The Sheikh became very grieved with the news-- shortly thereafter he awoke to a conscientious calling of the mind reminding him of a Hadith by Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) "cure thine ills with Charity" Therefore as he awoke the night for supplication and prayers he decided to go out to find an impoverished person with whom to bestow with some charity. But the weather was extremely cold and all were asleep in their homes. He did find a beautiful white cat who was nursing her young and appeared to him very hungry. So he returned to his home to bring her some meat and pledged it as a charity in the name of G-D. shortly there after he made Fajr prayer and returned to his home to sleep.

He had a strange dream then that a huge black raven was preying upon his son wishing to tear his flesh apart, and his child calling out to him for help... then out of nowhere appeared a beautiful white cat and pounced on the Raven allowing the boy to escape.

The Sheikh woke up not knowing the meaning of his dream.... but did take his son to run the usual tests to see the progress of the disease... To the doc' surprise the child had no abnormal findings.
The sheikh remembered his dream and the Alms he gave secretly in the middle of the night and thanked his lord. The child grew up to be a pious man who recited the Quran with a beautiful tender voice.

And that my beloved in G-D (a7iba'ey fi illah) is how I have learned to give any little Alms Always --even if in small amounts and in that I find myself an exit from ills by the grace of G-D. I hope we all learn from this story and remember those less fortunate than us.
and as prophet Mohammed (PBUH) stated: The merciful shall receive the mercy of G-D. Be merciful with those on Earth, so that he who is in heaven shall be merciful with you: also He who doesn't bestow mercy shall not be a receiver of mercy"

thanks for reading :w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
03-02-2007, 07:28 PM
Mashallah a really nice story, Jazakallah for sharing and translating

snakelegs
03-02-2007, 08:36 PM
very nice - thanks for translating.

جوري
03-02-2007, 09:33 PM
My pleasure.. thank you for reading!

united
03-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Beautiful story.
Just out of curiosity why do you write God as G-d?

جوري
03-02-2007, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by united
Beautiful story.
Just out of curiosity why do you write God as G-d?
out of respect! And to denote the one and only (Allah) lord of all that is on heaven and earth... since G-D can be taken to mean any number of things by various people...made into a feminine form (goddess) or plural form (Gods). I want to indicate The one G-D (Allah) but don't wish to write (Allah) out since some here take it and play with it in a condescending fashion!

Maheen
03-03-2007, 12:57 AM
That was a nice story..thanks for sharing:sunny:

Islam_sister
03-03-2007, 01:11 AM
Asalaam Alaykum

Masha'allah Nice Story, Thanks for sharing sister

Jazaakallah

Allah Hafiz
Ma Salaama

Count DeSheep
03-03-2007, 03:50 PM
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for translating! =D

Camomilla
03-05-2007, 02:37 PM
:sl: :statisfie
thanx sister very much for translating It:) :) :) !
this story Iz so wonderful..u know I have a cat too:statisfie
It's colour Iz white and brown:D
anywayz:) ..Jazakallah khair!!!
:w:

queenmuslimah
03-05-2007, 02:45 PM
mashallah..nice story thanks for sharing sis....:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.