/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can there not be Allah?

abdmez
03-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Everyone knows matter cannot be created from nothing! Therefore, how did the world start since there had to be no matter or no anything at some point. Yet Allah is infinite.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
03-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Your right bro, science will never be able to explain the creation of the universe, there has to be Allah

Keltoi
03-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Thinking about that can make one's head hurt. I've never been convinced by the so-called "Big Bang" theory either. Matter cannot come from nothing, and regardless of one's religion or lack of, there was a creating power behind the universe.

- Qatada -
03-02-2007, 08:22 PM
:salamext:

We've got quite alot of threads about this, and it's just going to repeat the cycle all over again. So sorry, but i think i'll have to close the thread. Hope you dont mind. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.