/* */

PDA

View Full Version : forum

soldierofallah
03-02-2007, 09:41 PM
asalaamu calaykum, im mohamed from leicester and im 16 years old. I would just like to say that our ummah is falling apart. The people here are getting worse by the day and are not following the deen anymore. There are a lot of dem gambling and smoking etc...what is next, turning away from the deen???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strider
03-02-2007, 09:49 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Welcome to the forums, bro. InshaAllah your stay here with us shall prove to be both beneficial and enjoyable.

Although there are many problems with the ummah today, it isn't all doom and gloom. Millions of Muslims worldwide continue to hold true to their faith and non-Muslims are accepting Islam on a daily basis. I agree, more needs to be done to keep Muslims focused on their faith but it isn't like nobody isn't doing anything at all.

'Abd al-Baari
03-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Asalmu Alaykum

Welcome to the forums bro, Inshallah you'll have a good and beneficial stay.

Pk_#2
03-02-2007, 10:09 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Welcome to the forum bro :D

May Allah (swt) help, guide and protect the ummah, May we all meet in jannah !

InshaAllah :)

Ameen! Thummah Ameen ..

Peace!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
03-02-2007, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by soldierofallah
asalaamu calaykum, im mohamed from leicester and im 16 years old. I would just like to say that our ummah is falling apart. The people here are getting worse by the day and are not following the deen anymore. There are a lot of dem gambling and smoking etc...what is next, turning away from the deen???
:salamext:

ye bro i share your feelin its a sad sight especially when you see that crowd outside jummah wiv girls, its like :mad: :grumbling :uhwhat .

welcome to the forum bro, stay strong, may Allah preserve our imaan!

aamirsaab
03-02-2007, 10:28 PM
:sl: fellow leicesterian. Yeah, there are a few dodgy muslims in small ol' lestaaa, but you should come down masjid at taqwa - plenty of nice folk there. Heck, why not stop by tomorrow at isha time, there's a talk with free refreshments. FREE!

Strzelecki
03-03-2007, 01:47 AM
Hey soldierofallah.
Welcome to LI! ^__^

snakelegs
03-03-2007, 02:08 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
it really depends on what you focus on. you will see a lot of muslims here who are really trying hard to be better muslims and to learn as much as they can about islam.

Samira_01
03-03-2007, 12:23 PM
yes bro ur right i get the feeling of it sometimes well everytime ... :cry:

may allah guide them AND US 2 Inshallah ..

Welcome by the way.. hope u enjoy ur stay :)

The Ruler
03-03-2007, 01:26 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forums.

interesting introduction.

"...Verily, Allaah will not change the condition of a people as long as they do not change their state themselves …" [al-Ra’d 13:11]

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.