/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi

faithful
03-03-2007, 12:45 AM
As Salaam Alaikum,

I know this seems backwards since I've been posting for a couple of months now but I'm not big on introductions. I am very shy but opinionated.:nervous: Which is how I found this forum. I wanted to converse with many different Muslims. I see there are a lot of really young people on this board. I am not going to tell my age but I am glad to be in mixed company of both young and mature adults.

Anyway, I just noticed the reputation points. Since there was no explination in the FAQ, I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to explain.

Shukran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Strzelecki
03-03-2007, 01:47 AM
Heyy faithful!
Welcome to the board. :D

With reputation points you basically click the

button at the top of the person you would like to give rep points to, and then type in a reason. I'm not sure if Limited members can do it, though. =(

snakelegs
03-03-2007, 02:05 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
i too am very shy, yet opinionated.
one of the things i like about this forum is that we have a great mix of ages. (actually, also of people generally).
anyway, enjoy!

Skillganon
03-03-2007, 02:56 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum sis. Enjoy you stay and don't be shy to share your opinions.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AHMED_GUREY
03-03-2007, 09:56 AM
welcome sister :D

i'm looking forward to your contributions:happy:
:w:

'Abd al-Baari
03-03-2007, 10:08 AM
Asalamu Alaykum

Welockme to the forums and Inshallah you'll have a good and beenficial stay and btw don't be shy

Samira_01
03-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Welcome :)

The Ruler
03-03-2007, 01:22 PM

:welcome: to the forum.

the FAQ does say about the reputation system :):

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?...utation_system

faithful
03-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Thank you all for such a warm welcome, and thank you +*Rooh*+, now I understand.

ژاله
03-03-2007, 05:22 PM
welcome to LI
enjoy ur stay:)

*bLu_cRyStAl*
03-03-2007, 08:10 PM
:welcome:

Kyubi
03-03-2007, 10:47 PM
Welcome to the forum, I look forward to posting with you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!