/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Read: The Unknown Arabs and The Color Of The Prophets

Tee
03-03-2007, 04:12 PM
For those of you who haven't read the books The Unknown Arabs and The Color Of The Prophets, you really ought to read these book. They're very interesting. For ordering information, contact **********or you can find The Unknown Arabs on Amazon.com.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maimunah
03-03-2007, 04:16 PM
okay
welcome to LI

wasalaam

'Abd al-Baari
03-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Salams

Welcome to the forums, Inshallah you'll have a good and beneficial stay and Jazakallah for the info

btw for a better response try posting your info in the General Chat or Education section

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-03-2007, 06:28 PM
:sl:

Welcome to LI. :)

I have removed your email from your post because we do not permit giving out emails for obvious reasons.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tee
03-04-2007, 04:33 AM
As salaamu alaikum. The reason for removing my email is not very obvious to me. Please excuse my ignorance, but can you explain? JazaakaAllahu khair. Salaam

Tee
03-04-2007, 04:42 AM
Shukran jazeelan for the info.

Samira_01
03-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Welcome:)

Tee
03-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Afwan ya Samira.

Muhammad
03-05-2007, 05:28 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum.

It is a forum policy that personal information such as email addresses are not shared publicly, as this relates to safety issues.

We do have a thread about recommended reading in the Education Issues forum, so perhaps that might be of interest to you.
Jazakallahu khayr,

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.